Customize
  1. HTTPS no longer available. In certain browsers you might want to reset your cache. Firefox for example will remember visiting a site on HTTPS and force the connection to use HTTPS.

Europe Ideal Org Fundraiser Videos - IT'S OBVIOUS, OUR CULTURE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS HELP

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by CarltonBANKS, Sep 16, 2011.

1. CarltonBANKS Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. xenubarb Member

You know that saying, 'Be careful what you wish for?"

I wished for leaks. But not these leaks. These leaks hurt my brain. It's like wishing on a monkey's paw.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Sonichu Moderator

"If you are watching this you are one of those people"

"Or you are Anonymous watching the leak"

THink they'll ever throw that in one day?

I did Notice they didn't mention Birmingham Ideal Org on that list of "to be Renovated"

Does that mean they give up? Are they going to return the donations taken to buy that org? Or have they already moved those funds uplines?
    • Like Like x 5
  4. CarltonBANKS Member

true, lolz. but $cientology needs secrecy to survive; this all pisses of the sociopathic Miscavige
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Or some other part of a monkey.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. CarltonBANKS Member

Can someone tell me what a Class V (five?) Idea Org is?
  7. xenubarb Member

I know, and I approve of that. However, watching these horrible things has gived me the forehead pucker and now I need me sum Botox in the head.
  8. Anonymous Member

I'm hoping sincerely these weren't produced by Golden Era... cause if they were they are atrocious. Any Anon could whip up shit like that and add their own title cards.....

In fact, I'd like to see a parody of this video, using similar clips and everything, but mocking the global resources of the cult.
  9. A typical Org (Manchester, Birmingham, etc) is a Class V

Bigger than a Mission, smaller than an Ideal Org (QVS is "Ideal")
  10. Anonymous Member

videos are being mirrored. Here's a screen shot from one of them.

idealorg.png
  11. adhocrat Member

A Class V org can deliver up to Clear, which requires a Class V auditor. The upper orgs are Class 6 (because they have Class 6 auditors , etc etc etc
    Progression would be:
    Bookstore, Mission, Class V, Class VI (St Hill, ASHO, etc), Class VIII (AO) and Class XII, or Flag.
  12. Sonichu Moderator

Needs caption: "This is humanity's only hope!"
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Malory Member

I approve of this thread.
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Anonymous Member

My pleasure

the last one is my title. The scilons are channeling ripping off Hollywood.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Ah Miscavige inspires only the best in people. Was he really L Ron Fucktard's best cameraman??
  16. PodPeople Member

You're Oblivious. Your Cult Needs Serious Professional Help.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

They stole a lot of intellectual property for that last one...
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Metallica get real butthurt about copyright.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Needs moar Charlie Sheen:

• Like Like x 1
  22. CarltonBANKS Member

I suppose they didn't expect this to ever leak. Is it fair use as it's micro clips? I have no idea
  23. Anonymous Member

Of course! You should have seen the other fucktards. One of them managed to shove the camera up his own ass while trying to mount it to a tripod.
  24. Anonymous Member

These videos are about Europe, and in ScientologyWorld the UK is a separate continent.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

For anyone unaware of Hubbard's odd take on continental divisions, there's a useful illustration of the setup halfway down the page at http://stop-wise.biz/Command_Channels_of_Scientology.html.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

27. WMAnon Member

28. pedrofcuk Member

It's pretty ironic that they use a clip from 300 in that second video as that is about how many CLAMS there are in Europe and will someone please tell them that Europe doesn't include Asia?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. pedrofcuk Member

The last video is pure FAIL as not one clip is representative of Europe, all Hollywood and USA. The CLAMS really are living in a world of delusion and are probably insane.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. veravendetter Member

Yeah, the first vid, but with Northumbria and Birmingham included.

Also, the Europe vid is made entirely with US film and sport clips. It's one of the most un-European shit-clips I've seen.
    Edit: just saw this
    • Like Like x 1

31. By the time all of the European Clams have been relieved of all of their euros and finally make it through Hubbard's Wall-Of-Fire they will discover that they have arrived in Marty-World.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. grebe Member

From that old Hubbard pic, looks like France has a schlong.
  33. Sponge Member

Nice to see he's got England at its proper size. LOL.
  34. Anonymous Member