Customize
  1. HTTPS no longer available. In certain browsers you might want to reset your cache. Firefox for example will remember visiting a site on HTTPS and force the connection to use HTTPS.

Manchester Saturday 24th September Mini Raid Post Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by KiRiku, Sep 24, 2011.

1. KiRiku Member

Mini-raid was mediocre.
    No-one but me turned up until 2.
    6-forever-alone.jpg
    We had 3 signs (My 2 and Habbofags 1), no Leaflets (The printing places were closed :( ) and a Megaphone between us(OldFags Y U NO BETTER EQUIPPED!?!?!?).
    White shouted some anti-scilon stuff on a loop through his megaphone, Profanity attempted to get a honk train going and Habbofag attempted to give out free hugs (only managed to give one four ).
    It rained for a while, then we got bored, had post-raid pic and then off to the pub.

Also if a bunch of 14 year old Emos show up to the main raid then its not my fault I swear....
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Christfag Member

It wasn't that bad, you're putting it in a really bad light. Habbofag gave 4 hugs in total. Quite a lot honked. And we had fun, didn't we? o.o

I liked it.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. KiRiku Member

You asked your mum what Ann Summers is yet?
    And when did Habbofag give all those hugs? I saw him give one to the tall shaved head guy and that was it.
    Also it was ok when people finally arrived 2 hours after the agreed time, but before that it was a huge fail. As for the honks I got more than that on my first raid when we were using a piece of paper.
    I think we made the best we could out of the raid but because of the guys on market street and the lack of funds/leaflets/signs and the lateness of everyone it wasn't going to be epic

Edit: fixed the op. happy now?
  4. Christfag Member

I haven't yet. Should be funny.
    He gave 2 to a couple, then one to one of the guys whiteknight was talking too, and one to another girl.
    I was the latest, so the time people arrived didn't bother me, I understand why it was annoying for you though.
  5. Dragononymous Member

Okay, I hate you again...
  6. KiRiku Member

I swear to god it's not my fault. It's like I am an emo jailbait magnet. I was just walking to a bus stop when some emo chick came up to me and asked what was with the signs so i answered and then before I knew it I was surrounded by 8 girls and 4 guys. On the bright side they probably won't come, after all they are 14 year old emos they will be too busy hanging around urbis.
  7. Dragononymous Member

They will, they now see you as their leader..
  8. KiRiku Member

897-do-want.jpg
    That would be amazing, a personal army of suicidal teenagers. I could take over the world.[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Habbofag Member

I got 4 hugs, fair few respects/handshakes :p
  10. strobe Member

Why would you need more than one megaphone? And yes, we will all blame you for the mini'mos if they show.

Are there pics?

(Also, return of the huggotry? Plzgodno)
  11. Dragononymous Member

I sense that our opinions meet once again.

Newfagscan'tshare
  12. KiRiku Member

We don't I was just pointing out how underequipped we were.
    there may be one or two there is definitely a post-raid pic but idk about any others ask eight.
    and yup return of the huggotry
  13. Profanity Member

This is why you need Anon numbers, so that you can contact us and find out what's going down. As far as I can tell, no one knew that you were attending, so when I texted the others to say I'd be late, they decided to fuck off down to another part of the city for some good, old fashioned trolling while they waited for me. Then we waited outside of Starfucks for ages to see what the hell had happened to Novu, before White accidentally spotted you in the distance outside the org.

But yeah, I'm putting this down to Manchester taking a break from being awesome. We have to let the other cells have a little bit of attention from time to time. S'only fair.
  14. KiRiku Member

I have eight's now. Also unless i specifically say I'm not attending I will be attending.
  15. Dragononymous Member

So are you attending now or not?
  16. KiRiku Member

`WAT?
    just realised I have become the dragon of this thread so I am not going to post again today
  17. Profanity Member

I will keep that in mind for the future, Ballsy.
  18. Habbofag Member

Prof, speaking of numbers, did you get that blokes? You know, the one that took a liking to you?
  19. Profanity Member

No, but I got a pistachio nut. I swear to god, I am a magnet for creepy men.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Dragononymous Member

Soon we shall ...
  21. Dragononymous Member

:(
  22. Habbofag Member

Was it a good pistachio nut?
  23. Profanity Member

It was alright. Have to say, I've never had someone trying to hit on me with pistachio nuts before. So yeah. Experience and all that.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. strobe Member

Or bitches could just be on time ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Christfag Member

I could do with numbers too, especially since talkmobile removed the bar from my phone.
  26. KiRiku Member

Yay its the next day now I can post again.
    Now dragononymous wtf are you talking about?
  27. Dragononymous Member

Don't use my bloody nick ffs
    yhz people, how many times do I have to tell you all...
  28. Fuckeye Member

We shouldn't use Dragononymous?

Why shouldn't we use Dragononymous?

Dragononymous.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Dragononymous Member

We should become lovers
  30. Profanity Member

Sorry, but we need your presence to be on time, leaderfag. White was leaderfagging today, hence why it went tits up. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Christfag Member

dc9f6f5b3e248304aef226e8ebd515a4.wix_mp.jpg
  32. Dragononymous Member

figured it out yet btw?
  33. KiRiku Member

Nope, I'm not even trying.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Dragononymous Member

Lack of focus and curiosity. such a shame..
    (Not that you would actually get it, as it's Waffle's already)
  35. Dragononymous Member

back for a few minutes
  36. Skull Member

tumblr_lj8ynkBEYK1qc7554.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  37. KiRiku Member

FTFY

Also is it skinnies' cock then?
  38. Dragononymous Member

39. EightMachine Member

This is all there is. I'm not the picture taking guy so deal with it.

SDC10511.jpg

SDC10510.jpg

SDC10512.jpg
    • Like Like x 11
  40. Profanity Member

I didn't know vikings had the patience to operate cameras. :')
    • Like Like x 1