Customize
  1. HTTPS no longer available. In certain browsers you might want to reset your cache. Firefox for example will remember visiting a site on HTTPS and force the connection to use HTTPS.

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/open-letter-to-residents-of-ingleside-on-the-bay-texas/
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Payback's a bitch, Marty. Suck it up.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BLiP Member

I love fiction.
  5. Zhongjianren Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/open-letter-to-residents-of-ingleside-on-the-bay-texas/

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

This needs to be his comments for the next 9000 comments on his blog. The Circle Jerking needs to end.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

I don't know. The end result of Circle Jerking is pretty messy.
  8. BLiP Member

Consuming more of what ails you does not cure you. Ever.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Unless it's Niacin Asbestos from the Freewinds.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. BLiP Member

Oh, where to start. How about with this statement:

. . . Marty's departure resulted in other high-level people leaving? Yeah right. And what about this one:

. . . if it wasn't for Marty speaking out (note here also, his speaking out did not involve divulging a single new piece of information) there would not have been an "exodus"? Whatever.

It all just seems KSW Standard Victim Tech along with half truths to supplement the oft repeated but unfounded claim that "Marty gets people out".
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Zhongjianren Member

I'll concede the above.

Do you doubt any of above-quoted story of harassment by the COS?
  12. Hi neighbors,

I'm a freak show.

What can Scientology do for you?

Marty
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Anonymous Member

And he's going to go to the feds when...?
    • Like Like x 7
  14. BLiP Member

Yes. I doubt whether its harassment at all. I suspect its a charade to lend credibility to Marty. I just don't know whether Marty is part of some wider OSA outreach programme to coral escapees, dampen wider criticism, infiltrate other movements, and provide breathing room while the cult prepares for DM's "retirement" and the subsequent PR-reformation of Scientology. Compared to Scientology's usual harassment, the circus Marty describes seems pretty lame. Where are the other capers we've seen before - the placing of dope plants on the property before a call to the police, the issuing of a bomb-threat with Marty's fingerprints on it, and so on?

Perhaps I have it all wrong. Perhaps Marty is under severe pressure and is doing the best he can with limited resources and a tech-scrambled brain. However, until he "tells all", there remains a vacuum which will be filled by speculation and, given Marty's past actions, doubt.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. coskilla Member

guess dumb question but do why all scientologist write an essay about any subject? guess question is obvious still using L Ron tech. it consist of talkin about bs for hours to pretend u know wut it going on
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Rathbun can't keep his stories straight. He has long disparaged the FBI, has posted he doesn't trust them, and no way in hell will cooperate with them, yet now, when he's the victim of harassment, he's cooperating. Hmmm...

"Unfortunately for Gomez, Miscavige and those misguided cult members doing his bidding, the evidence of their real intent, as admitted by Gomez in a moment of fear when he was separated from the pack of cult members, has been provided to the Federal Bureau of Investigation which has an ongoing Human Trafficking investigation with Miscavige as the main target, and several local law enforcement agencies."

I guess Marty's planning to move. His house is on the block. http://www.realtyworldrockport.com/irw/printlisting.php?lid=816148&oid=0&aoid=&aid=181150&cid=21566
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Triumph Member

Marty is a dork magnet....his neighbors have to be irritated by the scene of self important people parading around leering at people and filming
    digging in trash etc.

Marty is angling for a little neighborhood sympathy..perhaps....
    it is an attempt to make it a little more difficult for the outsiders...planning their childish shenanigans

it a way to raise awareness...of the locals...while not spilling too much of his own dirty filthy blood soaked laundry

it will also play against him.... as he becomes "That Guy" who attracts all the creepy stalkers and PIs
    to some Neighbors their attitude will be,...for Marty to move away and take his circus with him...

Marty lived and played that sick game.... he knows they won't go away.

nutzo.jpg
    in the mean time enjoy the parade of douchebags..

in Mr Rathbun's Neighborhood
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Is that the American way ? Asking people to move away.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Triumph Member

no.. its defiantly not...ask another dumb question

the 3 ring circus it attracts, won't score him any points with some of the neighbors...

a few may have the attitude ..."it was a peaceful neighborhood before he showed up"
    thats not Marty's problem..but it will exist

it comes with the territory..and theres little he can do to garner sympathy...especially with those with preconceived notions.

residents simply do want others petty battles played out in their front yards.or around their children. its dirty laundry, they don't want dragged into their lives.

thats what it is petty bullshit..

and many will have the opinion that...both sides are at fault

and some wont give a rats ass who is right ..or wrong..

that IS a position people WILL take.... irregardless of the circumstances.
    narrow minded yes..

others will welcome him with open arms...hes not going to win over the hearts and minds of everyone.

there will be far more that are apathetic to both parties.
    especially the longer it drags out.

he will be less offensive that the douche-bags he attracts...they won't win anyone over...
    the more they poke around ..the worse it will get for them.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Is it what you hope for ?

21. CarltonBANKS Member

22. CarltonBANKS Member

the best thing about all this is he's trolling Miscavige.

I love the fact that he's the biggest pain in Micavige's butt. i.e. he's a thorn in his butt.

Hmm.. maybe he ought to relocate outside on the USA/the view of Miscavige's PIs and blog his heart out, until Miscavige gets jailed.

Is there a chance he's reflecting back on what a cunt he used to be? He could just disappear for a quiet life, but hey, it's continuing to cause butthurt to Miscavige.
    The full blown harassment would stop , I'm sure, if he stopped being so outspoken.
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Triumph Member

I see your aim is to play childish games...

your hoping to IMPLY it is.. .fuck off

go back and read it all again...

all I am saying he will get alot of apathy and indifference....irregardless

so yea, Hes going to run into "take your bullshit elsewhere"

the same people will be FAR LESS tolerant of the SQUIRREL BUSTERS..they are fighting a loosing battle...
    the locals won't differentiate who is right or wrong..

some will safely assume all parties involved are a little fucking NUTS

only that the little blood feud is invading their personal spaces.

so to clear thing up for others... who aren't under Martyrs spell ^
    ------
    there is not much else Marty can do...other that explain whats happening...
    so he CAN garner support.

and taking some responsibility.

Martys Neighbors have inherited his problems, intentional or not...

the Fact is he is NOT Going to win over some...

so Fuck off and Live with it..
  24. Anonymous Member

You dreamer, you.
  25. Triumph Member

anything else you want to imply!
  26. Well let's cheer for the non-aphatic people, Mark Bunker had this done to him and it didn't get the church far.

27. Anonymous Member

its more of a common sense road-map.....the kind you don't get from Hubbard

wish in one hand ..shit in the other..... and see which one fills up first

that about sums up... an expected level of actually assuming responsibility...

hasn't happened yet....

just shitty palms....

disingenuous apologies stick out like a sore thumb......you can apologize till your blue in the face
    if it lack sincerity or is robotic and devoid of real emotion...people pick up on that....
  28. That if you were Rathbuns neighbour you would stand up for his rights because that's how you roll.

29. Triumph Member

I'd call the cops on those bastards (squirrel Bonkers)in a heartbeat

I'd also grace them with the presence of my 6'7" 280lb Meat Body

I would not be acting as a welcoming committee

not many of his neighbors are going to go to his blog..to read this ..it dosen't really accomplish much...Its written only impresses fapping fanboys...

take out a couple full page ads in a local newspaper....at very least..cant not part of the tech..herp derp

I guess he thinks all the "theta" hes oozing with will draw them in
    • Like Like x 2
  30. RightOn Member

love the Squirrel Buster golf cart! yay! I want a ride!
    but seriously, he needs to go to the cops and press charges or zip it
    • Like Like x 3
  31. subgenius Member

yeah, why no personal protection order?
    hmmmmm
    • Like Like x 1
  32. DeathHamster Member

fify. Do not underestimate the power of the lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. DeathHamster Member

Mind you, I am laughing because the tactic of letting your neighbors know what's going on is straight out of the ARSCC [wdne] response playbook from when Mike Rinder was in charge of OSA ops on critics.

Xenobarb, do you have a link?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Triumph Member

those creeps mulling around is good for bidness....
  35. exactly
  36. RightOn Member

yes I agree.
    but there is now enough footage of the Busters on his property doing the same old crap. Although the golf cart made me smile.
    I think it is getting old.
    But what would be SUPER lulzy... is if he were to bring charges against them and have to go to court. (yeah ok)

Not to mention all the money that is being spent by COS with the SB's cameras, the renting of the house, the golf cart, the rented van, the air fares, the t- shirts and that spiffy clip board and all the rest really needs to be exploted in a huge way.
    COS members need to see where their money is going more. I know Ortega ran a story, but it needs to get out a lot more.
    "Join Scientology and fund this!"
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Triumph Member

the longer it plays out...the more, it will be pissing off his neighbors

Not taking action on Marty's part
    thats shows a lack of concern to some degree...not surprising.

people coming and going at all hours...that rubs people the wrong way...

most would call the cops..file a report ..and take out a peace bond..or a restraining order and be done with it.

Marty enjoys the ego fagotry..at his neighbors expense.

and the squirrel busting slugs could care less what any of Martyrs Neighborhood wog thinks...

maybe they use golf cart, because they park their clown car on one too many of the neighbors lawns.
    thats something the neighbors can do...to keep the YoYos off the easement..

those idiots can keep coming back..over and over as long as they stay on public property....
    not much Martys Neighbors can do....

Only Marty could have put an end to it....and it would be easy to do....
    has he done that? No..will he do that?..probably not....

his neighbors aren't stupid hicks...and they are aware of his responsibility

6 months from now he might find it hard to borrow a cup of sugar...
    • Like Like x 1
  38. RightOn Member

lol
    Maybe Marty is waiting for someone else to call the cops?
    Neighbors can stand behind you just so long.... but when it starts to hassle them personally or invade their qualitly of life... they will chage their tune.
    Also some of the neighbors may think "wait...Scientologists?" .... do not want.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Triumph Member

he should act on it...Instead its turning his neck of the woods into fucktard city...

the cult...will get run through a buzzsaw....and deservedly so..

your right its gone beyond...and overboard..

COS members are supporting it...through facebook on a couple of sites....It will be a lesson lost on most of those KOOL AID DRINKERS....

It will be the general publics disdain for the childs play...that will spank them hard...

Martys pussyfooting around....Is thumbing his nose at the goon squad at his neighbors expense...

the longer it does play out and the goofier it gets..The BIGGER THE LULZ
    • Like Like x 1
  40. RightOn Member

one line that he said...
    "a grotesque violation of IRS regualtions concerning tax exempt "churches".

so maybe some people can also run with this more. The IRS needs to see this lulz fest too