Customize

09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Leadership Academy Academy

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: 09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Learning Academy

What? Will Smith runs a school? Whats up with that?

She should be dancing down in Bel Air
  2. Anonymous Member

Hmmmm...what is that

3906255390_5272d4de35_o.jpg

Oh....security sucking at surveillance

3906260466_2977707414_o.jpg

3906255684_397aca2a21_o.jpg

Ok...carry on
  3. Kilia Member

Bravo SocalAnons!
    ..also thank you from me for doing what you had to do today. You're incredible!
  4. Anonymous Member

slowpoke.gif
  5. Re: 09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Leadership Academy Acade

Awesome thread. 5/5. Would read again. (Just did)
  6. fitch2000 Member

omg I'm still laughing. Waiting for lurking in the bushes pix now, as that is all that could top this fail.

This just made my day!! Secrit agent man....
  7. RightOn Member

Re: 09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Leadership Academy Acade

Wonder if Will Smoth thought his school would be picketed, or if he was pre warned
  8. Anonymous Member

Re: 09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Leadership Academy Acade

Don't mind him, he's homo novis and refuses to take meds :D
  9. Anonymous Member

He really didn't like it when one femanon "hid" behind the shoulder of another one in a similar fashion and peeked at him. Maybe that's why he's got his lionface going on in the last picture...
  10. XenuIsDaMan Member

As was (kinda) said above... the bottom line is: if he's not a scilon, then he has uncensored internets, and he HAS DEFINITELY been told that people are concerned (he also met Anon face-to-face some time ago - see threads passim). The mainstream media have had SO MUCH STUFF about it that you cannot fail to see just one reference unless you are totally cut off from the world at large. If he can't use google, then he's a retard. I do not believe that Will Smith is a retard.

So is he pro-cult, can he not access google, is he a total hermit, or is he fucking retarded?

Can anyone suggest a fifth possibility? I'm all out.

[EDIT: extensive]
  11. churchlady Member

Any parents on the fence about pulling their kids will get a further push, especially when their kids are complaining about the atmosphere inside.

This put a terrifying image in my head because I am sick and on drugs. I got an image of parents perched on the fence trying to push each other off. The fence there is very very tall and sturdy.
  12. RightOn Member

He thinks it's just study tech and it works
  13. XenuIsDaMan Member

Yeah, that was the main reason for the extensive edit of my post :)

NOTE TO SELF: MUST EDIT *BEFORE* POSTING, NOT AFTER.

If he can't type "scientology" into google to see what it's about, then he's a retard.

As I (edited)-said.. I don't think he's a retard.

Which leaves us with.. he thinks it's valid.. cos he can't type "scientology" into google.. which implies retard.. which.. isn't.. true...

So there must be an alternate explanation, which doesn't involve Mr Smith being a retard unable to get access to google.

*implode*
  14. Anonymous Member

Go back to bed and don't think about anything. Especially not the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
  15. Anonymous Member

Oh dear oh dear.
    Woll Smoth and Jodo Ponkott, who do you blame for your school failing? Just think if you had never been involved with tom Cruise and his crazy scientology cult ideas in the first place then your idealistic dreams for a top school really could have come true. Instead they are dashed and yet this is only the start. You let the wrong people go and there will be more conflict within until the scientology Borg fully asimilate yor school. More trouble is yet to come and you know it. No amount of PR can save it now. If you really aren't scientologists then you know what to do.
  16. auchraw Member

Well, yes. Given the reports on Will Smith's sexuality (and that of his lovely wife), and his very close links with his very good friend Tom 'The Tooth' Cruise, I can think of a fifth possibility. Not that I believe the reports, of course. But I do read them and so do lots of other people.

Why otherwise would a non-Scilon donate money to Scientology? The NVLA was a kind of compromise that seems to have broken down. No wonder the whole family is in China.
  17. Anonymous Member

Majorly pussy whipped. Whipped like Jada be calling him Toby in the privacy of their [STRIKE]dunegeon[/STRIKE] bedroom.
  18. RightOn Member

900 thousand freakin' dollars down the toilet!
    HA HA HA HA HA!
  19. Optimisticate Member

oh
    Oh
    OH

I get it :)

Hadn't thought about it from that angle.
  20. Belladonna Member

I just added a Craigslist entry quote for commentary purposes on Scientology and education. Trying to be humorous. I fail.

[mod]Off-topic. Redmond is nowhere near Socal.[/mod]
  21. anon6429 Member

1233464399297.jpg
  22. Anonymous Member

Video?
  23. fitch2000 Member

why does no one listen to the poor kitteh?
  24. Anonymous Member

COMING!

Jeez, you guys are harpies.
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

TMI

Are you referring to the trickily-titled thread which was actually about Anon meeting with Will Smith's security chief? A lot of people thought that it was announcing that Anon had met with WS himself, but that was only because that OP fails at proofreading thread titles.

Me too! Isn't this thread yummy??

Harpies with AIDS, a combo that packs a wallop -- and occasionally whacks a trollop.
  26. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

[IMG]
  27. Anonymous Member

No, anon did meet both Will Smith's security chief and meet Will Smith himself. Will Smith even told Fox News that he had talked to anon.
  28. Anonymous Member

28v7ts9.jpg.png
  29. CantPickaName Member

[IMG]
  30. Loofa Member

Time lapse of most of the protest:

31. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice and funny.
  32. Mutante Member

LOL video :D
  33. Anonymous Member

34. avbb Member

NICE job Socal!

Loved the video.
  35. Anonymous Member

Wish more people would speed up their vids sometimes. :)
  36. Olrik Member

37. churchlady Member

Thank you for the very amusing video. It made me laugh out some of the BT's that have been troubling me this week.
  38. Anonymous Member

The website says "Head of School"...."coming soon"

New Village Leadership Academy About the School Head of School

Also, this statement under "What is Unique about NVLA?"
    * We teach children how to study and how to recognize in themselves when they aren’t learning and how to get back on track.
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, I entirely missed that, then. Thanks for the clarification.
  40. the anti Member

does that even make sense?