Customize

09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Leadership Academy Academy

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: 09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Leadership Academy Acade

Besides, Redmond is the home of its own money-sucking cult, and most of the ppl here have fed it.

View attachment microshaft_winblows_vista_shirt-p23562551803123823
  2. PagAnon Member

Re: 09/09/09 - Will Smith's Scientology School - New Village Leadership Academy Acade

dont I fucking know it. I had to get my motherboard replaced. finally got my comp back earlier today. first started it up and said "initialization failed: continue booting or restart setup (or something like that. I don't recall exactly.)" damn thing wanted an authorization key! after a few times shutting down and booting up, I finally decided to put in my OS cd and do a system restore. Long story short, next time I want a computer, I'd rather risk going with Google when Chrome OS comes out.
  3. Anonymous Member

Bah. Why wait? I have the best answer for you now. You know you want to join us.

[IMG]

YouTube - I'm a Linux. The Song.
  4. Anonymous Member

Moar talking about Woll Smoth, you fags.
  5. Anonymous Member

Okay, I'm sure Woll Smoth has naked pictures on his work computer, far more raw than that lovely pic above about an alternative to the money-sucking cult of greed and power known as Microsoft.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Chanology 2.0: it's peanut butter Bill Gates time? I could go for that. :)