Customize

Another Hollywood Actor cancels Kool-Aid subscription!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Jason Beghe, star. John Revolting, star. Tom Cruise, star. Krustie Alley, ex-star. Someone whose name I had to look up in Yahoo to see if she was even in the IMDB, not a star.
  2. I'm happy for her. I would be even happier if she were an actual, real-life, current or former celebrity who the wider public gives two shits about.
  3. Anonymous Member

Ah, that was funny!!!
  4. eddieVroom Member

lol lol lol lol lol
  5. subgenius Member

Stolen from xbarb
  6. FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
    • Like Like x 1
  7. subgenius Member

Its important in Hollywood. Very. And that is one important brick in the wall.
    I'd be happier if a lot of things happened, and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Agreed subgenius...everytime cob has to be notified that someone left and couldn't be "rescued" by tommy it looks bad. Then you compile the fact that there are more filming/edits to be done it has to make him irate and that all flows down hill.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

hey, i've got an imdb page. not everybody has one.
  10. So do Randy Couture and Frank Mir. Then again, they're UFC greats.
  11. Anonymous Member

I shall expend great posting energy telling this thread how much I don't care and attempt to convince others to do the same (not care), meanwhile scientology probably cares enough to order another case of booze (on scientology's dime?) for david miscavige to dive into with his liver.
  12. Anonymous Member

HIS TINY TINY MIDGET LIVER
    • Like Like x 4
  13. subgenius Member

And inside Hollywood this has to have resonance. She was not a nobody. To them.
    We may not have heard of her, but she is somebody there. And despite the "common wisdom" that $cientology is big in Hollywood, it ain't.
    If this in any way causes one or both of the only big ones (TC or JT.....kirstie's nothing) to blow, its great. And this, along with Haggis (probably the only other major previous $cilon in the industry), helps that along. At some point they have to take sides for or against talented decent people in their own industry.

As always I reserve the right to be completely wrong.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. “Karla left Scientology because she felt that the organization had become overbearing and actually interfered with her personal life, career, and spiritual growth.” Ms. Zamudio’s spokesperson further added “for Karla, Scientology had become more about profit and recruiting new members than helping people. Karla was also deeply disturbed to learn that several of her personal friends who previously worked for Scientology had been mentally and physically abused by the organization.”

NO! NOT THEM! SAY IT ISN"T TRUE! surprise,surprise.
  15. That's not quite fair. Beghe was a pretty big star in his own right. Though few people know his name, most everyone knows his face. Excellent character actor, and always a good guy to play a badass. Also, his scenes with Demi Moore in GI Jane were epic. Still, I get and agree with your overall point, even if you are a part of an offshoot of Discordianism. Then again, by being part of a cabal that separated from Discordianism, you are both sustaining and breaking with the orthodoxy of that philosophy.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. subgenius Member

Other than this I have no idea of what you're talking about, or understand its relevence............
    but it sounds interesting....in a thread derailing way.
  17. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. i heart you COREarg!!!
    also congrats to this person even tho ive never heard of her before
  19. Anonymous Member