Customize

Applied Scholastics Tennessee rated "Marginal Quality" in user survey Oct 2010

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by OTBT, Feb 19, 2011.

1. OTBT Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Triumph Member

Study Tech is the equivalent of junk food for the mind
  3. Anonymous Member

4. thefatman Member

This news, it pleases me. This adds to how shit their schools in Australia are ranking.
  5. grebe Member

Is there more to Study Tech than the bit about misunderstood words making people drowsy, looking up definitions in the dictionary, ordering lessons so more basic material is presented before advanced material, and using clay to represent abstract ideas in a more concrete manner? Cuz this is pretty much nothing.
  6. Anonymous Member

L Ron Hubbard invented music on the whole track, trillions of years ago.

So maybe Elron invented words, too. Misunderstoods are the BTs of language.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Great find GentleAnons and ladynons
  8. TinyDancer Member

???
  9. Anonymous Member

10. thefatman Member

11. CarterUSP Member

That's pretty much the lot. Those are the three points that are supposed to revolutionalise the education system. We have nothing to fear.
    (there's much more detailed stuff in the Student Hat course, but it works on pretty much the same principles)
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Sure. Applied Scholastics is fucked up, just as fucked up as Scientology and its beliefs in Xenu and their dogma that all your irrational thoughts are caused by the ghosts of dead space aliens.

That'll be $100,000 donation for privileged, confidential info, payable to International Association of Scientologists.

Have a nice day.
  14. DeathHamster Member

They also have Knowledge Reports and Ethics Officers.
  15. grebe Member

Oh yeah forgot that part.

So I could set up a Study Tech school if I wanted to. The "gradient" thing is easy, cuz it's just common sense. For the rest, all I'd need is a dictionary, some plasticine, and a police state!
  16. xenubarb Member

maybe.... http://studytech.org/home.php