Customize

[Apr 16, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Clearwater, FL)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by anonymous612, Mar 28, 2011.

1. anonymous612 Member

1. Crossposted from here because this new events system is fucktarded.

Event is at 10:30AM. NOT 11AM. Events posting won't let you post partial hours.
  2. Darth Xander Member

10:30? Why so late? :)
  3. anonymous612 Member

I have mentioned the hour-long drive, right?

besides, we'll have to stop for cookies.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Darth Xander Member

Oh yeah. And I think this time I owe you and AMA a little something something.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonymous612 Member

Yay, cookies for everybody!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Darth Xander Member

You guys see this little nugget in King Pin Rathbun's latest leak? Perfect timing.

There is a new FSM Section in the AO. The Captain introduced Mirre
    Carrara who is the Senior FSM In-Charge, Flag. She is doing a
    briefing at the FSM Convention on Saturday and Sunday the 16 and 17
    April. Rick Alexander will be there too (who has gotten 42 members
    of his family into Scientology). There will be an FSM school at
    this Convention.
  7. chuckbeatty77 Member

also, don't forget Kyle Brennan's mom is suing Flag Service Org and Denise Miscavige (Miscavige's twin sister), and her ex husband, for neglect by the ex husband, Tom Brennan, who confiscated the son's, Kyle Brennan's, psych medication, and the son suicided. That case is ongoing, and it IS something that Scientology is dreadfully worried about. It's a federal jury trial, and Kyle's death due to his Scientology dad's horrible Scientology prejudiced anti psych parenting behavior directly triggered the son's suicide, any sane jury will likely find. If someone has a sign with Kyle Brennan's name on it, and Scientology Kills, this is the latest horrible ramification of Hubbard's anti psych prejudice influencing his Scientology members. Tom Brennan, the dad, his employer is Denise Miscavige, who is David Miscavige's twin sister! So the twin sister of David Miscavige who is also a high level local Clearwater Scientologist, it was her employee, Tom Brennan, and Tom was also being Denise's preclear while she did her Lower Grades audiitor training, Tom was being dealt with about his son's psych drug taking, by the Flag Service Org Master at Arms. The result was Tom's "handling" of Kyle by taking Kyle's medication away from Kyle, and my guess is he gave Kyle some ultimatum that Kyle had to leave his father's apartment, and this "handling" done by the Flag Service Org MAA on Tom, and Tom is Denise's preclear which is why the MAA was involved, Tom ends up triggering his son to suicide.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article976561.ece

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Chuck Beatty in Pittsburgh
  8. chuckbeatty77 Member

I worked there at the Scientology Clearwater joint from Dec 1975-1983, and I'd be glad to talk to any protestor wanting advice. Chuck Beatty in Pittsburgh, 412-260-1170 Here's me at Buffalo a couple years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dtsteqtDQg

I run the 866-XSEAORG toll free phone line for networking ex Sea Org to their friends who got out earlier.
    My goal today is get Xenu and Body Thetans included in the public definition of Scientology, since they just DON'T want to admit how much exorcism they have their members do. The Scientology "upper levels" numbers 3-7 (OT 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7) all have to do with exorcism. Yet Scientology refuses to admit they engage in exorcism. Exorcism IS a major part of the Scientology "religious" practice, yet they don't publicly admit it! They need to admit it!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Paladin Member

Good luck on your protest this weekend. Wish I could be there with you.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anonymous612 Member

Protest went fantastic. Postgame will be up tomorrow evening, and unless I've completely fucked things, should include video.

Also NY pizza is superior to Chicago pizza.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. yellowtoes Member

What a good first protest.

Also, Chicago pizza is real pizza. NYC pizza is just as bad as a NYC hot dog.
  12. anonymous612 Member

Chicago pizza doesn't know what real pizza is.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. xenubarb Member

If you think the pizza is something, you oughta see the rats in CW...they look just like Scientologists! Big suckers, take yer cheez and won't say please.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. anonymous612 Member

We don't have rats in Clearwater, only scientolo--OH I C WUT U DID THAR.

Back from second day's protest, postgame and video incoming.
  15. Lancaster Member

We got pictures taken of us leaving the parking garage. Was kinda lulzy.
  16. anonymous612 Member