Customize

Chicago Scientology Postgame -- Dec. 18th, 2011

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Strong Strength, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Oh hi, OT committee, here's a miniraid on a Sunday just because we felt like it!

Epicbeardslipsmall.jpg

Scamsignsmall.jpg

Grinchsmall.jpg

Jump1small.jpg

Jump2small.jpg

Quartetsmall.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  2. telomere Member

Tom_cruise_can__t_fly_by_Zomfgz0rnator.jpg

2gxpszo.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  3. RoflCockter Member

Looks like you guys had a blast, internetcaek from germany for you guys <3

why is one of your guys not wearing a mask and has not gotten a trollface shoop, whats the story behind that? Im just curious.
  4. That woman stood locked out at the back door for a long time. Most people would give up after 30 seconds, but she was there for like 2 full minutes. That doesn't sound like much, except she wasn't doing something natural while waiting, like talking to a friend or checking a phone. She was mostly just staring the door down. We were very nice and didn't take advantage of our captive audience - no wisecracks about postulating herself a key or whatever - and just let her be. She never did make it in that back door...

Some of our signs actually got read (!!!) by the Scientologists.

I got to see Domenic at the back door too and gave him a little bit more about why I protest. He didn't have anything to say, just shot me a kinda mean-looking glare. Seemed kinda unwarranted, because everything I said was positive, and I wasn't being nasty. But anyway, I hope there's a light bulb going off in there somewhere.

We have a mix of activists, and not all of them consider themselves anonymous (whatever that's supposed to mean), and some people don't wear a disguise all the time, or at all.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. SS:

Have this on that ipod next raid or I'm not coming and I'm not dancing! (doesn't have to be live version, tho)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

The SP committee of the Marcabian 4'th fleet approves of your actions. Please continue with your successful operations.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You got it, meester. That and the Time Warp. Let's do it!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

now those are some real high flying OT powerz!
    gadzooks!
    I am sure if you show the local scilons that pic they will sign up with Anons right away
    The WWP Basics aren't as expensive and we have a lot moar fun
    • Like Like x 1