Customize

Clearwater/Ybor City flashraid, Feb 26th, VM tent at Fiesta Day

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by anonymous612, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous612 Member

For those who aren't familiar with the area, Ybor "City" is the cigar factory area near downtown Tampa, one of Clearwater's neighboring cities. Tampa has both an ideal org and a Life Improvement Center (generally called the Yborg), and Scientology's bought up a second, larger property in Ybor, which is currently inhabited by, among others, the non-Scientologist local newspaper Creative Loafing. Ybor holds an annual Fiesta Day event where businesses etc rent out booths on the sidewalk, and this year the scilon LIC sent out a Volunteer Ministers tent. See #65 here.

Now, how could we resist that? We don't often get VMs in Clearwater, we just HAD to haul ass over to Tampa in our snazzy little Vulture Ministers shirts and troll the living daylights out of the poor widdle scilons. We also received word that our pet OSAfag Peter Mansell is over there today to give a speech...knowing Peetie, it's about something incredibly NSFW to do with sheep.

There were four rather depressing-looking ladies manning the booth trying to talk people into touch assists and trying to hand out little coupons for a free touch assist at the LIC (do not want), so we hung around and chatted up anyone they did manage to bully into taking a coupon and pointed out that hey, did you know these guys are scientologists? We then loled as they walked back to the booth to throw out the coupon and take one of our fliers instead. And unlike the scifags, we actually make pleasant neighbors, so we chatted up the ridiculously friendly BB&T bank and Nacho Average Dog guys in the booths nearby. I got a pen, it was awesome. :D And some guy dressed up as Caeser draped beads around our necks. Not sure what that was about, but hey, free beads! I think we may possibly have met the mayor at one point, but I'm not sure because of how incredibly little I give a shit who the mayor of Tampa is. Dude needs to do less hugging of scifags and more whatever the fuck it is mayors do. He should act more like our mayor because everyone knows we have the most AWESOME AND COMPETENT AND TOTALLY NOT MENTALLY HANDICAPPED AT ALL mayor ever.

God, I hate mayors.

ANYWAY. About halfway through the raid the VMs had to call for backup, first from one of the Dianetics shirters and a couple of scilon suitfags (not nearly as pretty as anon suitfags, I am disappointed to discover) who started to hand out a royal shitton of personality tests, judging by the PILES of them we found in the garbage afterwards, and then from a few new VMs and a couple Way To Happiness chicks, whose booklets received the same treatment as the touch assist coupons. Finally several (five or six, with maybe four of them crowding around at any given time) out-of-uniform wannabe OSAfags had to be called in -- hey, did you know that even a VM's cellphone is that shade of yellow? -- to do some serious invading of personal space. The token black chick needed some hardcore psychological workup, too, no human should be capable of making that pitch of screeching noise.

The only particular worthwhile one was the male, who we've affectionately named Vollie. Vollie, because we assume he has to be doing that on a volunteer basis as no one would ever pay for that shitty level of service from an employee, not even OSA. Poor Vollie must be new to this, too; he hasn't figured out how to not get flustered when he's ignored by everyone present. We took pity on him, though, and he debated the merits of our choices in protesting footwear and informed me that if I sat on the touch assist tables (DO NOT WANT) he'd have me arrested.

We were also informed by the black harpy that the only reason the police hadn't shown up was because the Tampa Police Department was afraid of us. She then proceeded to confuse about ten different paramedics with police officers. Definitely either an idiot or not a local, that one.

(pictures and more postgame in a moment, when they upload)
    • Like Like x 5
  2. subgenius Member

3. LocalSP Member

Love it.
  4. Anonymous Member

Dear Volunteer Ministers, as I told your volunteer OSAFlagot worker, Vollie, the reason we knew that you were setting up a tent in Ybor for Fiesta Day was the fact that you refuse to remove people from your mailing list. I get at least 10-20 EX-Sci/EX-VM emails on a daily basis from numerous people who get so sick of the multiple shit emails you send out that they're more than happy to send them our way. THEY come looking for US. Thanks, Scientology, for making our job so much easier! The fact that you're your own worst enemy has helped us out more than you'll ever know.

The black harpy? She sounds like a hyena. The problem with letting someone like that make that sound is that the general public think you're even crazier than they thought which works to our advantage because the general public has no idea who two Anons are, but they sure as hell know that the black woman cackling like a psycho is a Scientologist. hehehe. The hyena also liked to whisper personal info into our ears which was creepy because it felt like sweet nothings. Please make sure to use her every time you do anything in public! Also, black harpy? We didn't end up in jail even though one Anon MASKED UP and you promised us we'd both be arrested for that fact. I loved the look on all their faces when I told them we'd already told the Tampa Police we were raiding. Also, I'm pretty damned sure the TPD isn't afraid of us. In fact, the nice officer I spoke with last week was quite cordial, but very insistent that we abide by the laws---which we always do.

One public Sci who was called in for backup made sure we knew that she was better than us because she had gold and diamond jewelry. ???

Most of the backup ended up punking out and sitting on the benches not even able to say mean things to us even though we walked by them and stood next to them for the remainder of the day. They all carted off early so they didn't have to help the four original hapless VM's pack all the shit up and dismantle the tent. LOL

So, we got the word out in a BIG way that the Sci's are moving cult operations into the heart of Ybor. Lots of people are seriously pissed about it.

More details later after I get back from doing some IRL shit.

One more thing: WE RUN THIS.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

I am so sorry that I missed the speech by our favorite OSAfag, Peetie Weetie. I wanna be a vulture minister when I grow up.
  6. anonymous612 Member

PIX! Please forgive the shittiness, I opted for speed of upload rather than quality of upload. If there's a particular image someone needs clearer/larger I can toss it up later. And I'm disappointed to discover I don't have a photo of the random black guy who asked me to marry him.

Anon poster is right. It was way too hot to fully mask up but after they tried to convince me, the chick who doesn't leave the house without a copy of the FL mask laws, that it was illegal to wear a mask in Ybor and I was going to get arrested, I spent most of the rest of the day in one. And hey, harpy? People LOVED it. BB&T Guy wanted to try it on.

Here, have a miscellaneous trolley.
    xgKps.jpg

OMNOMNOM DELICIOUS COLD BEVERAGE.
    ZVQ8S.jpg

Anon suitfags > Scilon suitfags.
    xbEIV.jpg

LMAO, at one point they had to resort to giving each other touch assists to look busy (Vollie was speechless when I suggested that was a bit incestuous) and when they were done with this cow she could barely sit up. When she finally got upright again she was breathing heavy and her face was bright red. I'm sorry, babe, but I thought Scientology could help with that?
    GOIxc.jpg

What is this I don't even.
    ZGiGL.jpg

utR9Q.jpg

6WD4p.jpg

ysoempty?
    GqITE.jpg

Ooh...tatas...
    SLpIl.jpg

Last time I saw this sign it had a CHARLES MANSON WASNT TAX EXEMPT sign beneath it.
    xb5S0.jpg

In the LIC's window:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Fiesta Day:
    [IMG]

You can't tell, but right now the raptor's going RAWWWWRRRR. <3
    [IMG]

And where all OCA scilon personality tests belong!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Scatman Member

A rare photograph of a large Body Thetan!

ZGiGL.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Very nice.
  9. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. Ann O'Nymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

This looks like the same VM in the middle from sometime last summer in Clearwater. Same wide load, same glasses but with her hair up. kf1v6d.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  12. xenubarb Member

The pictures off all their material in the trash...it gives me bittersweet feelings of glee and teh sad. These people really believe this stuff can help and the public says gtfo and throws all their shit away. They work so hard to get it into the hands of people, who then just throw it in the nearest receptacle. It makes me feel sorry for them.
  13. Anonymous Member

Barb, Are you getting all soft on us?
  14. Anonymous Member

I was just going to ask if Barb needs to go hug a tree because the only living thing you need to feel sorry for when it comes to Sci crap is a tree.

The best part of the day was when people would actually thank us for telling them it was Scientology. The music was excellent! People were friendly and funny. The BB&T bank people were hilarious. I'm not sure if they were just exhibiting joie de vivre or if it was sun stroke because they started dancing in the late afternoon.

This was also funny. The first person to lie down and let them do a touch assist was a guy in a shirt with "St. Pete Times" on the back. He walked right up and immediately let them start in on him so we were pretty sure he was a plant. He got done and Six tried to talk to him and he just walked off. About 45 minutes later, he strolls back up and starts handing out Sci cards!

I asked to talk to him and he was still continuing to act like he wasn't a Sci. Turns out he was raised Catholic when he was younger and then both his parents got into Scientology. His mother is still very much IN, but he said his dad was doing his own thing with his new business venture. He said his dad still said that Scientology did good things, but he just wasn't doing it now. So, I ask the kid, "Was your dad successful with his old business when he was still doing the whole Scientology thing?" The kids said yet. I ask if his dad is successful now and the kid says he's really successful now, too. So, I ask, "Do you think the fact that your dad is so successful is because he's just a good businessman and really has nothing to do with all the money he paid to Scientology?" It was a light bulb over the head moment. We talked about a lot of other things and the kid ended up walking off without saying another word to the Grim Four manning the booth.

We've got to get new shirts for these adventures though. We had to start almost every conversation saying that we were anti-Scientology.

heh.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. xenubarb Member

Nope! It's always been with me, the knowledge that I am helping to destroy something the innocent victims truly believe in. Well, reality's a bitch, and this is something that has to be done. Gonna be a lot of lost souls wandering the earth when Scientology finally does collapse. Fortunately, it's not the innocent public who pulled me in, it was the asshole, bullying PIs, stupid libelous fliers, and really stupid high school grade stunts that lit my candle. I hate bullies, liars, cheats...everything Scn embodies to me.

Soft? Heh. What do you think? There's blood in the water. Time to feed...
  16. subgenius Member

one can have compassion and anger at the same time
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Hey 612, the fat girl with the long curly hair and glasses looks like Judy Fagerman, the in charge of the Tampa Bay Vulture Ministers.
    Vollie is her nickname.
  18. Anonymous Member

Judy Fagerman VM I/C Tampa Bay
    GOIxc.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

It's hard to be compassionate to these public Sci assholes who think they can run roughshod over everyone and everything. It's more fun to yell at them that you hope they are forced to cough up every penny they have until they're broke, but that we're sure when they get Super Powers that they'll be able to get rid of Anonymous...
  20. Anonymous Member

Whoa. Pat Harney, we hardly knew ye...

Turns out the black, cackling harpy sent to handle Anonymous at Fiesta Day is none other than Pat Harney! Pat has lost weight and now sports cornrows. Pat has also never been sent out to handle us because that's not really her department so we're not familiar with her mug. It's obviously not her area of expertise because she really sucked so much at it that we'd love to have her come out and scare the hell out of the general public with her hyena-like, over-the-top laughter and the creepy-to-the-public whispering of sweet nothing's in Anon's ears.

So, they sent Pat from Clearwater to try and run Anonymous off? That explains the very slow response time when Judy Judy Judy Fagerman made the call for halp.

LULZ
  21. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

She showed up in the Quebec expose on the other thread.
    And fuck yes, she has an annoying screechy little whining voice - just like Tommy Davis in fact.

Pat Harpie - LOL :D
  22. Optimisticate Member

Joy the Jewelry Girl was there?
  23. Anonymous Member

Not unless Joy lost half her body weight and chopped her hair into a boy cut and dyed it red. This is something we need to understand: they have jewelry so they are winnars. We have jewelry but we are losers.
  24. BigBeard Member

Doesn't $cientology teach it's VM's that it's not healthy to be running around in the heat carrying that much weight?? She looks like she needs a seat in the shade with a cup of something to rehydrate wtih.

BigBeard
  25. Scatman Member

I think Judy Fagerman may have the same problem that Kirstie Alley has: Accumulation of those damned body thetans under the skin. Weight loss programs just don't help. You need to do more solo NOTs.
  26. I was one of those Scientologists. The rejection was just like that for me. The constant thought I had going through my head was, "Why did I join staff?" The other thought was, "Damn, those SPs have ruined the field for us." Of course I still wanted to stay in Scientology but that is another story.
  27. xenubarb Member

Nah, she doesn't do real bling...why they call it junk jewelry.
  28. RightOn Member

moar like a Failesta for COS!
  29. Optimisticate Member

And somehow between it and her kitchen antics with Second Changes, she got a neat little website with pictures of her with Clinton, Cruise, Travolta, and.... Joe Biden? WTF? That contemplation will be saved for another day and another thread though. A little research needed.

FL-anons get kudos, wins, and cake though.
  30. ravenanon Member

So jelly of the CW Wins in this.
  31. anonymous612 Member

Eeek, forgot I hadn't responded. Anonposter wins a cookie, I enlarged the nametag and that is indeed Fagerman. I'll try to avoid inappropriate jokes about her name the next time I see her.

It also states it's from the State of Florida, labels her an ESF 15, and has the logo of...SENT? BENT? And states "Emergency Operations". If that makes sense to anyone, feel free to chime in, they were already trotting out the Medal of Valor 9/11 claim, they might as well claim to be a Florida govt emergency response team.
  32. Anonymous Member

Woh. ESF #15, that's a dept # for FEMA/Homeland Security. One of the many areas under this dept. includees senior volunteers, and also Red Cross volunteers. I believe Sci vol ministers get some basic training, like CPR and get "certificates".

But what the hell is Judy Fagerman doing wearing a Homeland Security/Fema badge at a non Fema Event? Is that even legal? Here's dox on ESF #15. You can Google images to see if FEMA or Homeland logo matches.

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/emergency/nrf/nrf-esf-15.pdf
  33. Anonymous Member

old thread

FEMA approves Scientology for help during disasters
  34. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.