Customize

Help for Iran

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I joined this group so i can organize a protest a revolution of the mess my country is in right now, I thought we can, I have always dreamed in one day my country will reunite in the real country it was before. Not the bullshit that it is now. I have realized that whatever we do how ever much we protest the goverment will not stop, they will keep killing the protesters. They only way is to stop them with force. I for one will not tolerate this bullshit, and I know my people wont. Half of them are in graves because of the goverment and so is my family. I am going to reunite my country whether I will have you on my side or its just me, i will clean this mess up. I know you are not allowed to organize anything illegal so I will respect that, but i was just want to know, Will You Help Me?
  2. Annonymous12 Member

im with you.
  3. Anonymous Member

Depends on your country, really.

If it's an oppressive regime like Iran or Syria, then yes.

If it's a first world country with a good standard of living, democratic elections and a free press, then no. Also fuck off.
  4. Anonymous Member

You think id post it if my country was democratic elections ? a free press? A FUCKING GOOD STANDARD OF LIVING?
    My country is Iran
  5. Anonymous Member

Fair enough then. It certainly helps to know where in the world you are.

It's just we've got riots here in London right now, so I wondered if you were an over-dramatic rioter.

So OK then, how can we help?
  6. Anonymous Member

Ive seen what Anonymous can do. Im asking do what you can to let the people of iran know that they aren't alone, Tell them there country will be the same again even if it takes a while, ask them will they join and help the revolution, or will they sit and watch. I would go to iran and tell them myself, but unfourtunately I am not allowed because of personal reasons.
  7. Anonymous Member

what Anonymous can do. Im asking do what you can to let the people of iran know that they aren't alone, Tell them there country will be the same again even if it takes a while, ask them will they join and help the revolution, or will they sit and watch. I would go to iran and tell them myself, but unfourtunately I am not allowed because of personal reasons.
  8. Anonymous Member

Well, I'm not in a position to travel to Iran. Also I don't see how that would help.

If you have any practical, workable suggestions for what you'd like me and other Anons to do, we'll seriously consider them.

We could lobby our own first-world governments, but they're already on your side, so there's not much point.

Are there particular charities that you'd recommend we donate money to?
  9. Anonymous Member

This is harder than i thought it would be. I take you've seen V For Vendetta? You saw how he got all the people together, they all followed him and achieved sucess, I know this sounds stupid, living off a film. but in the film it is exactly what my country is right now. I just want something like that to happen, maybe it didnt work out as i planned it, but trust me one I will do what needs to be done. Thanks for your help, sorry for wasting your time.
    And also im with Anonymous all the way. the world needs more people like you.
  10. DeathHamster Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/categories/iran.305/
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I understand what you mean.

Re "V for Vendetta!: The comic book is better than the film, by the way.

Although Persepolis (ISBN 009952399X) may be more relevant to you.

If you're after advice on the tactics and ideology of non-violent revolution, you can't go wrong with Gandhi (ISBN 0141032731, 1557044686).
  12. Anonymous Member

Yes i have seen that movie good movie. Unfourtunately in iran the word 'non-violent' means nothing, the only way the country will get back together is with a bit violence, I personally have 1 person to give all my anger for whats happinning in iran, The President.
  13. Anonymous Member

Then you need the army on your side, otherwise you'll get shot.

"Coup D'Etat: A Practical Handbook" by Luttwak (ISBN 0674175476) provides a useful guide to how to do this.

It may also put some of Iranian history in perspective.
  14. Anonymous Member

Yes. I know the only way to do this revolution is for weapons to be at hands of the people, and thats whats difficult to find,
  15. Anonymous Member

How do junior soldiers feel about the government?

Their families are 'the people', they must have some divided loyalties.
  16. Anonymous Member

That's the messy type of revolution, as is still happening in Libya. The best solution would be to have the army on your side or willing to stand down as in Tunisia and Egypt.
  17. Anonymous Member

They were successfull in egypt but iran is different they will kill all the civilians
  18. Anonymous Member

If you believe that democracy works in favour of the people, you really ought to lurk moar. Just saying.