Customize

Hewlett Packard gave an award to Bridge Pubs?!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by OhSah, Oct 4, 2010.

1. OhSah Member

2. DeathHamster Member

Re: Hewlett Packard gave an award to Bridge Pubs?!

^^^ CoS site, needs warning.

Bridge did buy a bunch of fancy printing equipment, but I don't know what they've done that's so excellent. (Unless HP really like the one on Anonymous.)
  3. OhSah Member

Only an idiot moron wouldn't know that it's a Scientology site. I added the warning for you anyway.
  4. HellRazor Member

5. OhSah Member

Maybe we can tell HP to not do that type of thing cause it's lame and stupid and Scientologists are full of idiot things like books called technology.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

warnings are good OP, thanks, though many know not to just click, there are always a number of noobs around that'll click on anything, if I wasn't so fucking lazy I'd find a link fer that. Any award from HP is like a medal from CoS~ 'You haz spent a shit-load of money for our stuff, CONgratulations! (tho HP is not a con, just expensive, over-priced tech of the real sort, unlike a cult I know about).
    Must have drove the scilons nuts trying to find people they could trust to be on the IT to learn about stuff :D
  7. kitfisto Member

This is also known as the "They bought a bunch of shit from us and we don't care what they are doing with it . Thanks for the cash . " award
  8. Anonymous Member

This is the funniest article I've read in while. Lol @ "Increasingly elite membership"

For those too lazy to click the link, here is the article.

9. Re: Hewlett Packard gave an award to Bridge Pubs?!

Too bad HP couldn't have convinced CO$ to buy inkjet printers instead of whatever they bought.

Inkjet refills would bankrupt them in no time (or at least slightly reduce the obscene profit on their course materials).

Perhaps with CO$'s declining membership, maybe HP is thanking CO$ for inventing a new variation on "print-on-demand" called "print-on-no-demand"!

Or maybe CO$ is planning to *_finally_* supply all the orgs with toilet paper -- that's been treated to a "state of the art" four-color printing process!
  10. DeathHamster Member

So what are they going to do for the rest of the year? (Not like they have 22,090 new members in a year to buy and un-shrink-wrap them, but if they kick the books around for a year, they might get lost. Or maybe they could ship them to Haiti, to be used in relief efforts.)
  11. eddieVroom Member

That should be "Squirreled-on-Demand".

Good luck tracking revisions now.
  12. bAnon Member

13. nonfza Member

Hell I hear that SO member only eat Rice and Beans.

HP is willing to say anything to make a sell.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. fr66ajc Member

First post for me.

I work for HP. Zero pay rise for 5 years yet CoS gets an award. Go figure..
  16. Anonymous Member

Will you be our spai?
  17. thefatman Member

They'll just add a comma and tell everyone that they discovered the REAL LRH manuscripts and hence they have to buy the book again... again.
  18. fr66ajc Member

Would love to but HP have blown a deal and are shedding 50 or so jobs in the UK to a German company so I won't be with them for much longer.

Maybe we'll all get a pay rise at last. :rolleyes:
  19. pedrofcuk Member

When they brought out computerised OCA testing in the early 1990s the equipment was all HP and the scilon line was, "we tested all of them and found HP to be the best in the world."
  20. DeathHamster Member

21. Anonymous Member

Maybe they can use it to send Freedumb "Magazine" to more people.