Customize

Kansas City gave Applied Scholastics $77K from 2008 to 2010

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by OTBT, Mar 4, 2011.

1. OTBT Member

2. RightOn Member

WTF?
    When are the people put into office of these states going to do their homework?
  3. Optimisticate Member

This was published in 2005. How quickly they forget.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2005-10-26/news/l-is-for-l-ron/full

4. grebe Member

I wonder if the clams re-packaged their promotional materials and so fooled the government.
  5. Anonymous Member

Thank you, OTBT.

There has been a lot of upheaval in the KCMO school district, including the last-minute closing of HALF of its schools right before the school year began in August and a high school whose third principal THIS YEAR ALONE just resigned. There are many new eyes watching what is happening with the district and its budget, so they will find this interesting, I am sure.

A reminder - Applied Scholastics International is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

can we ask the mods to put all these in one thread together? thoughts?
    That way we can look at it all collectively and know what states to poon?
  7. Anonymous Member

They probably didn't forget. St. Louis is across the state from Kansas City, and the KCMO SD has many new central office staff in place, including at least 2 superintendents since then, so they might not even be aware of this...YET. ;)
  8. Anonymous Member

Possible, but unlikely. My guess is that with all the other problems on the district's plate, this slid through due the cracks.
  9. ObamAnon Member

10. Anonymous Member

I meant slipped through the cracks.
  11. Anonymous Member

The Pitch (pitch.com) has printed many articles on the cult - and the school district. They may be the best source, media-wise, at this point.

The Star likely won't do shit.
  12. over9000OT Member

I've personally been in contact with the Star and they are reticent to write about anything even vaguely related to Anonymous. Of course, their resistance just makes me harder.

Agreed on the Pitch though. They are more likely to be interested in something like this. I'll drop them a line so that they have a local face mask to talk with.

Not 100% sure what the process is for discovering what the purchase orders were for but I'll start beating the bushes and find out. We're in enough shit here, educationally speaking, without a bunch of UFO moonbats trying to get our kids to drink the Kool-Aid.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ObamAnon Member

14. over9000OT Member

I can vouch for that though. I've spoken with them a number of times... even at the height of the Wikileaks/Assange fanboi mess they didn't care. Not sure what their agenda is but it feels like there is one.
  15. Optimisticate Member

Sometimes it helps to drop the whole Anonymous thing and act like a freaked out citizen who wants to know why on earth they won't allow any xtian activities in school (school prayer, leaving out "under God" in the pledge, etc) but are allowing Scientology to be taught to children who are already at risk.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

I think some research has to be done into who these employees are in some of these offices.
    We all know that COS has infiltrated many offices in the past. And they have many members in place where they need them.
    Tin foily perhaps, but someone is pushing through these payments to Applied Scholastics in many states. We have to find out if someone is being wined and dined, or pitched to, and by whom. Then we have to find out why Applied Scholastics was granted funds.

A bit of a hard task to do. And prolly impossible to find out anything with a lot of the offices. But I think we have to try to find out if any employee is in fact a COS member, or a sympathizer. Research any past collaborations with COS in town functions, org openings ect..

hell, we just heard that a COS member was re-elected into the Chamber of Commerce AGAIN in one town. You can't tell me that she does not have an agenda. Especially when she is in charge of a wellness center with another scilon in town that uses all LRH tech crap.
    The many tentacles of COS have to be exposed.
  17. Optimisticate Member

Belladonna began doing a ton of research on AS, not sure if it was ever truly completed though. It's worth a look through the forums to see what she may have found that might be of assistance here.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

I did a project called Operation School Poon a while back. It is in these thread somewhere.
    Asking people to write to school districts and state's offices to warn them about being approached by Applied Scholastics, Narconon and the Drug Free Marshals. I guess nobody wrote, or it fell on deaf ears.
  19. OTBT Member

OPERATION SCHOOL POON - Stop The Infiltration
  20. Optimisticate Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. The name Applied Scholastics was chosen so it would be confused with Scholastic, a large children's educational book publisher.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Would the local media be interested?
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

Yes.
  26. over9000OT Member

FIFY.

The KC Star doesn't give a crap. The Pitch may be more interested. I'm working on it but would welcome any ideas.