Customize

Manchester 22nd October (Mini Raid)

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Profanity, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Profanity Member

Apparently none of my more awake fellow Anons could be bothered making the thread, so...

Anyway.

Prof arrived on time again! Jesus Christ, I'm getting into good habits or something, though I probably only managed it this time because I didn't bother to sleep the night before. Woo, caffeine pills!

At the usual meetup spot, the Anon £5 note was passed over to Eightmachine, as the raid was in honour of him getting old and finding grey streaks in his viking beard. To clarify, the Anon £5 is a new Manc tradition! We sign a £5 and pass it to a birthday Anon. Then at the next Anon's bday, the previous bday anon signs and decorate it and passes it along. And so forth.

(get pics, Eight)

Then OMIGAWD a wild Strobe appeared! That was cool. But alas, Eight is our new viking overlord, so he led the way to the org instead, accompanied by the usual Hell March blasting from the trollcannon.

Maaany many leaflets were handed out. In fact, all of them were handed out. And we only had a few signs (as Novu's were all destroyed in the drizzle tsunami of October 8th '11) and none of them with the word 'SCIENTOLOGY' on them. So Strobe, Eight, and I took turns standing next to the Scilon building with a sign that said 'CULT ----->', which amused the public, at least.

Then Strobe pointed out to me that as it wasn't raining (and even if it was, I had a nice supply of binbags for cover), so why not let the poor trollcannon see the light of day?

(in truth, Strobe, my memory is faulty and I thought you had always kept your trollcannon in the suitcase, so)

So I decided 'fuckit' and brought the trollcannon out and HOLYSHIT IT WAS LOUD. Like very loud. Like, srsly loud. I'd thought my trollcannon was faulty because it wasn't as loud as Strobe's. But I was proved very wrong that day, yus. We treated the entire of Deansgate to our lovely music and likely really pissed off the Scilons inside.

SKINNIES ARRIVED. And Skull and Eight abused him lots. Prof showered him with love to make up for it. Skull then Tombstoned him to make up for that. Prof sad. :(

Pissed off the Scilons so much that when the police were called, they didn't speak to us, but stood guard outside the doors for a while as if they were waiting for us to break in. We defied this by dancing around a lot and beating each other up with the signs instead. And then we turned the music down and went to talk to them, and the police got all mysterious on us.

"Has there been a complaint?"

"There might have been."
    faces_1.jpg

So we returned to dancing and responded to their request to keep the noise at a reasonable level by turning the music back up again. To a reasonable level. Full volume is reasonable for Anon.

Eventually, the police went, we called it a day, went to the post raid pic, and then went the pub. Much lulz were had, as Time Traveller and DK brought DOUGHNUTS and Ballsyfag brough cakes and candles. Om nom nom. Clever Anons have candles when we're sat directly underneath the smoke detector, but thanks to Strobe's arm flailing skills, we didn't set it off.

I still hadn't slept by this point and kept falling asleep on Skull's very comfortable shoulder. I heard later that there was talk of seeing who could throw cake into my open mouth. However, there was lots of throwing of sauce packets and stuff, causing Skull to eventually pour vinegar on Ballsyfag.

AND THE SCIENCE TALK.

Viking leader and his minions did our best to disrupt join in with Science Talk.

Good raid. Hilarious post raid.

Prof out~

TL;DR: IT WAS AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. Faggot.
    • Like Like x 14
  2. I'll just leave this here
    Nannerpuss.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cfanon Member

Good raid was good.
  4. Anons had a good time and $cilons got pissed off.
    Sounds like a win-win to me!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Fuckeye Member

I vote that Prof makes all Manc post raid threads, as they're more amusing than the usual "turned up, raided, was good etc" ones.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. cfanon Member

Oh fuckeye, how nice to see you :p It's been a while...

[IMG]
  7. Fuckeye Member

I was sleeping. A lot.
  8. KiRiku Member

9. xenubarb Member

Does it dance when doused with soy sauce?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Profanity Member

I can live with that.

D:
  11. novu Member

• Like Like x 9
  12. KiRiku Member

You forgot the multiple attempts at caramelldansen.
    And the fact I can't light candles
  13. cfanon Member

14. Christfag Member

Yes?

Great post raid thread, I agree with fuckeye.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Dragononymous Member

I think she meant the other one to be honest. (If not I'll be up the entire night thinking of the possible relations)
  16. Christfag Member

I don't talk about the other one...
  17. Dragononymous Member

I sense a good story...
  18. cfanon Member

• Like Like x 11
  19. Dragononymous Member

Am I supposed to get worried by the extra use of make-up these days or is this just one of those teenage things which I, as a parent, don't have to care about..?
    • Like Like x 2
  20. cfanon Member

apie.jpg
  21. Sexy Anons are Sexlicious
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Dragononymous Member

The December offer is still open?
  23. What offer I made I will stand by but my memory is shot to be honest. Maybe Scientology can help me with that ;)
  24. Dragononymous Member

Not your offer, mine.
  25. Christfag Member

Nice photos, but where did you go? ._.
  26. What was that my Anarchistic purple fox ?
  27. Dragononymous Member

Yearly Ginger-Society Party?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Dragononymous Member

To join me in December?
  29. Wich Date ?
  30. Dragononymous Member

prob leave 9 (@21:00), raid 10, dunno about return.
  31. novu Member

Mancanons can multitask:
    phone1.jpg
    phone3.jpg
    phone4.jpg
    phone5.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Dragononymous Member

^
    That better stops in Dec...
  33. Profanity Member

N'aww, Novu. :')
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Skull Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. Christfag Member

I think this has made me lose my religion.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Ogsonofgroo Member

Great post raid report posting post thingy! Yay Manchanons!
    Loves the pics, looks like an awesomely enturbulative time had by all!

Rock On Y'all!
  37. Anna_Asks Member

Will you paint me like one of your french girls mimes? Fucking fantabulous.
  38. Skull Member

2dm5qvo.jpg

tumblr_lj3qmdkvtl1qdr5az.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  39. Anonymous Member

Because you'll be there? Just like the multiple pizza deliveries you sent, or the banner?
    We all know it's not going to happen, so you can shut up about it now.