Customize

March 13 - Seattle, WA Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonseatac, Mar 13, 2010.

1. anonseatac Member

March 13 - Seattle, WA Post Game

It was looking like it was going to be raining on our little protest today, but it managed to hold off when we were all out there. Rained a bit when I was heading up there and when I left, but relatively calm the entire time.

Decent regular turnout as our local Scilons took multiple cars to make it look like they had a full house via the parking lot for Blubbard's birthday. A lot of honks of support, Con Seannery walking back and forth in the parking lot and a cop showed up.

Cop talked to Cthulu's Chosen and apparently the Scilons couldn't figure out what chanting is and called it in like it was a threat. Nothing happened after the chat and we continued to protest. We all grabbed a bunch of YFTC's and carded where we could on our own. Apparently a Scilon handed Cthulu an invite to go to the Org and see their bullshit. Took the girl a moment to recognize him, which should've been easy for her since he protests without a mask. But she realized her mistake and he went on his way.

16ar988.jpg

And now the video. If it is blocked in your country, go to my Vimeo channel and watch it there.

2. Rockyj Member

Re: March 13 - Seattle, WA Post Game

LOVE the tribute to OUR GREAT LEADER Tommy Davis!
  3. Belladonna Member

Excellent musical choices, and great job guys. (That Chieftains piece is a classic)
  4. amaX Member

I just absolutely LOVE you guise! Your protests are always so cool. Paddy's Day is upon us: Is d'Éirinn mé.