Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Basic information
    Basics
    Name Narconon Canada
    Scientology-linked? Yes
    Type Not researched
    Life span Mar 9, 2006 – ...
    Status Active
    Jurisdiction

Stated purpose
    “Centre de réhabilitation de la drogue” (2007)
    Address (as of 2007)
    449 3e Avenue
    Québec, QC G1L 2W2
    Canada

Directors, officers, trustees, and key employees (as of 2007)
    Aubé, Yves
    President
    Fleury, Réjeanne
    President
    Proulx, Aline
    President

The Above is Narconon Canada's old Official Address.

Below is their New address as on their New Business Card:

NARCONON CANADA
    1390 6 E Rue,
    Trois-Rivieres, QC, Canada
    G8Y 2X7
    Phone: 819-840-9336
    FAX: 819-840-7065
    Email: rj.narconon.ca@hotmail.com
  2. Intelligence Member

Here is an interesting communication leak between two
    staff members at Narconon. It simply shows how secret
    and how even the staff members who work there are
    monitored on a daily basis to protect themselves. More leaked
    DOX to come. The one below is from last month:

All is deleted quickly!!!

XXXXX

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: XXXXXXXXX
    To: 'Narconon XXXXX XXXXX
    Subject: RE: Thank you XXXXX

A bit of « advice » here….for these kind of personal communications what I suggest is that you use your own personal email address (so nobody can hack in). My main concern is that in the past there has been staff that were able to “hack” in our data base somehow and check other staff emails (XX & myself for sure). You were “a bit” XXXXX about XXXXX and you have to be careful around here because even the “walls have ears”. As XXXXX in XXXXX, we have to XXXXX each other keep our own ethics in and I’m sure you agree with that.
  3. peterstorm Member

In the case of scilons, *ears have walls* lol

Keep'em comin'!

Anything on singer France D'Amour is appreciated. She has done marketing for Narconon T-R in the past.
  4. Intelligence Member

The following leaked email between Aline Proulx and another staff
    member is another example of how sick and corrupt this organization
    really is. It is a continual POWER struggle between Narconon Trois
    Rivieres, Narconon Canada, Narconon International, and Brad from ABLE.

When the money slows down a bit, all hell breaks loose and the finger
    pointing begins. These leaked email messages are just the tip of a very
    huge Iceberg that is being looked at very carefully by ......xxxxxxx.

Subject:
    RE: Now You See

(Add as Preferred Sender)

Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2009 12:42 pm
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date
    Size
    It’s pretty wild right now…….I will need........

Envoyé : 10 août 2009 20:59
    À : Aline Proulx
    Objet : RE: Now You See

Ok, I trust you....you know that.

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: RE: Now You See
    Date: Mon, August 10, 2009 9:54 am
    To:xxxxxxxxxx
    Eduardo will be here tomorrow and you can give it to him in person. Sorry, but I can’t give you Eduardo’s email address because of the command lines (see me if you don’t understand what I mean).  be patient..trust me!

Envoyé : 10 août 2009 18:18
    Objet : RE: Now You See

I just sent an email to Brad for Info on Eduardo. I need the correct
    spelling of his name and his Email address. Yes, this pisses me off too!!!

xxxxxxxx

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: RE: Now You See
    Date: Mon, August 10, 2009 9:39 am
    To: xxxxxxxxxx
    I will need a copy of your report…I have been accumulating a folder of reports like yours etc… soon very soon……god this pisses me off

PS: ensure you erase all my emails to you.....Aline

Envoyé : 10 août 2009 18:04
    Objet : Now You See

Well now you saw and heard what xxxxxxx and I put up with having
    to deal with Sue Chubbs!!! I was upbeat and ready to tackle the
    world today and now she has Squashed down, (for the moment).

I think what pisses her off is that she CAN NOT control me with
    her bitchiness.......I see it for what it is.

xxxxx was on Course Saturday and we did SERVICE him. The next time
    she EVER says something like she did at the Tech meeting, or anywhere
    else, accusing me of NOT SERVICING at studet, I WILL HAND HER MY
    FUCKING KEYS AND TELL HER I AM TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE!!!!!!!

There was ONLY one reason she wanted me at the Tech meeting. One reason
    and one reason only!!! And that is to say what she had to say to me!!!

I am writing a report on what she is doing and I AM sending it to
    California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. HellRazor Member

Excellent news. Cult will eat itself. We need to keep the pressure on, starve them of raw meat, and watch them tear each other apart. For the lulz.
  6. Intelligence Member

Is there any way to copy/insert, scanned documents into here???
    Another winsow comes up asking for the URL, when I try to insert
    a scanned text image?????? Thanks.
  7. Olrik Member

8. _You_ Member

"Of course I will."

<wink wink>
  9. Intelligence Member

I am asking for info on France D'Amour.....hope it will come soon. That name is not on any of my documents, but I still have an insider who is NOT a scientologist :)
    Below is an email I just received from a disgruntled staff member at Narconon Trois-Rivieres:

Re: hi xxxxx
    Wed, November 18, xxxxx PMFrom: xxxxxxx View Contact
    To: xxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi xxxxx

Hey, do you know if NN TR has finally
    caught up with the staff's pay yet??
    I doubt it.

Do you know what xxxxx last name is or
    her phone number. She worked in the xxxxx.
    xxxx hair, tall, about as young as me ...lol.. :)

I would like to call her???

Thanks.....xxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: xxxxx
    Sent: Tue, November xxxxxxx
    Subject: hi xxxxx

---------------------------------------------

hello xxxxx

yes it s the right e-mail loll

it s me xxxxx

i am so glad somebody do something against this fucking center

hit hard on sue chubbs that bitch i don t like her at all

since the beginning i knew that she is a fucking hypocrite that one

with johanne that pss it s another one they are the 2 that i never trusted

they lies to the sponcers big time !

we had diabetic guys before in sauna and they had roff time there

but not giving the insulin is sick man they need that everyday i know xxxxx is in that boat to, sue chubbs should be accused for that

what s the name of that guy again that she did not gave him his insulin and tell me a bit more about that

when that s happened?

i have a reporter to you know i am with T V A

maybe you and me can do something agains them

i know from my part if all the students who had been put on the side of the road like animals talk with that reporter it s going to hit hard on narconon

it s what i want it s only what they deserve !!!

i never accepted the way they treat the students there

so i an going to talk with your reporter SURE , I MIGHT HAVE ALOT TO TELL HER

i am going to make them paid MY WAY !!!!

so take care

talk to you later

let me know what is going on on your side

byyyy xoxoxo

xxxxxxx
  10. Intelligence Member

2q3so0m.jpg [IMG]

France D'Amour is in this photo at Narconon Trois-rivieres. She is stading in between Marc Bernard and Sue Chubbs. On the left of France is Carole, Marc's wife, and beside Carole is Therese. All of these people France is standing beside are Executives at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. They are also, all members of the Church of Scientology and prfess to be so.
  11. Intelligence Member

12. Olrik Member

Pas de problème! ;)
  13. Intelligence Member

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LEAKING INFORMATION!!!! GET ALL YOU CAN WHILE YOU ARE STILL THERE AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFO>>>>>>>
  14. Intelligence Member

WILL MEET IN T.O. SAT>>>>>
  15. AuntAnonymous Member

Thanks for the info. It's nice to see staff writing up Knowledge Reports on each other.

Since Sue Chubbs may be dumped on the side of the road pretty soon, keep an eye out!
  16. Scythe Member

orly?

Scientology-CCHR Canadian school infiltration 2008 - Wikileaks
    Scientology cult Canada CCHR financing - Wikileaks
    Canadian Narconon-Scientology connection - Wikileaks
  17. N. Ron Rubber Member

Intelligence.. you rules!

We want MOAR!
  18. _You_ Member

We're in u'r NN, haxxing u'r data base.
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

So she's the hittable-looking redhead looking to our left and smiling? Yeah, more pix plz. Also, is my French floof goofed, or does her name mean &quot;France of love&quot;?!?
  20. HellRazor Member

21. DeathHamster Member

Is there any kind of legal requirement in Canada/Quebec for keeping corporate emails for a few years?
  22. HellRazor Member

Since when did CoS or NN care about wog "legal requirements"?
  23. puck35 Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

What a twat.
  24. peterstorm Member

25. DeathHamster Member

When the wogs are conducting a Richard Slamm[1] operation during an investigation.

[1] Four lawyers, each one grabs a limb and runs the Homo Novus crotch-first into a fire hydrant, metaphorically.
  26. peterstorm Member

I'll try to find out.

I should sell shredders to scilons and make tons of money.
  27. xenubarb Member

Posting in epic bread. I love this so much.
  28. Intelligence Member

THIS JUST CAME IN THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!
    I`ve had to XXXX out some `Name:`and reference info to protect one of my sources for now!!!.....Sorry´....., but the following email I just received is very pathetic and very sad indeed. I am very close to some of the staff there, (NOT SCIENTOLOGISTS), and my heart goes out to the. They are like slaves and treated as such. If you DARE speak out, you are fired immediately!!!!!

Hi xxxxx
    I was hoping you would answer. Yes, I'm still at Narconon. I've made alot of my own conclusions and have noticed also that there is alot of dishonesty. They seem to only care about getting them in to have more money in their pockets. Right now there are two students who have ringworm and another who has mononuclosis and they aren't isolated. XXXXXXX couldn't follow his program because he has Hepatis X; he left to share a house with XXXXXXX from withdraw because they wouldn't accept him working in the kitchen in exchange for room and board. But he was the one they turned to when they were in a bind in the kitchen. So he's gone; gotten himself a XXX. But they haven't refunded him and he said that if he got a job that he wouldn't return. I don't know how in the world they intend to pay back what they owe. Right now we are still back on our pay. They weren't even sure we would get one this week.
    The only reason I stay is because I love serving the students. I have seen some things that seem a little wierd and no normal to me but in my position they would probably fire me if I spoke out. I have noticed they all like to pass the buck instead of owning up to their mistakes. Alot of the students are threatening to leave and some of the employees because they need their pay. When you ask for your pay; they ask "Why do you want your pay?" Stupid question! Since last Friday I have worked XXXXXXXX. I'm doing XXXXX j, replacing in the XXXXX and I'm doing XXXXXXX job. She's been off for about a month now and it's XXXXX from the XXXXX and myself that do XXXXXXXX. I work my XXXXX off but I don't feel they really appreciate it much. I'm a very caring and loving person and would like for them to at least to appreciate what I do for Narconon.
    I have to say XXXXXXX, I was in total shock when I heard you left to XXXXX with XXXXXXX. I think you are a great XXXXXX. Most people may not think so after what happened. But personally; I tell them that you were the "only" one who had the guts to tell the truth and you spoke for everyone who was working there and not getting paid. I have nothing negative to say about you.
    Write sometime. Bye!
  29. Intelligence Member

Yes, I do have a lot of pics and scanned DOX, but I must be careful to not expose my identity for now :)

I will carefully post what I can. Thanks for the encouragement!!!
  30. Intelligence Member

There is a paper shredder in every office and document room!!!!!!!!!!
  31. Intelligence Member

It is more of a Piramid sceme than most people realize. 25% of the $23,000. which people pay to go to Narconon Trois-Rivieres, comes off the TOP. This 25% goes for Commissions, Able Licence Fees, Narconon Canada Licence Fees, Narconon International License Fees..........then there is the money that they ghide in a `Building Fund`` account, which is set up just in case some cerditor gets angry and sends the Sherrif to lock the doors. This is not rumour, this is `First Person`` info knowledge, spoken straight to xxxxx.

Then the bulk of any other money that can be squeezed out of the clients, goes into Auditing of the Scientology staff, which of course ends up in the church of scientology. The COS controls ALL the monoey!!!!!
  32. Sissy Lala Member

Thank you for all the intel, Intelligence! Please be very careful not to compromise your identity/safety! <3
  33. PresidentShaw Member

Very interesting stuff right there, I'm a bit curious as to Antony Putorti's involvement with the new trois-rivières narconon, he is not supposed to be director anymore but his real estate businesses ''renaissanceCIA'' and ''Thetasoft'' are located at the exact same street address as narconon, any idea if he is involved and how?
  34. HellRazor Member

I see a couple of issues which might make the authorities take notice:

1. Public health: students living at NN with communicable diseases. Certain disease must be reported to Public Health authorities - not sure if mononucleosis is or not. Also, not sure if someone with an infectious disease liek Hepatitis A or B is permitted to handle food in a kitchen.

2. Possible labour law violations, with regards to pay.

Just putting this out there.

Also, what's keeping these non-Scilon staff from leaving???
  35. Intelligence Member

Yes, Tony is involved, but I haven`t received all the Data yet. tony is not the director of Narconon, but owns Thetasoft and his business address is the same as NN TR. Marc Bernard is the Director right now and IS A SCIENTOLOGIST big time!!!!!
  36. N. Ron Rubber Member

Students?! This is a detox center, not a college. Oh wait, they're studying Scientology...

Is it common for non-Scientologists working them to call them students?
  37. Intelligence Member

From the first day you arrive in Detox and all thru their Scientology, 8 book program by L.Ron Hubbard, you are called a STUDENT......by non-scientologists and scientologists.....................
  38. AnonyMary Member

Wow! This is terrific news. Thanks :)
  39. peterstorm Member

40. Intelligence Member

The Doctors name is Pierre Labonte, and practices in Montreal. He is Narconon`Trois Rivieres`s ONLY doctor. This year when he was on holidays, there was no replacement for him, so clients at Narconon had to wait for help.

Narconon Internation flew up from California and demanded that these clients be taken to another doctor someplace. He, (Eduardo) from NN INT, said he didn`t care if they had to fly them half way around the world; just get them to a doctor. It was a PATHETIC scene!!!!!

Dr. Pierre Labonte, who I have seen personally, (ONCE ONLY WAS ENOUGH!!!), is a Vitamin Quack, in my opinion. He follows L.Ron Hubbards quackery and does what Narconon asks. He refilled an RX for someone, without seeing them and any other doctor would not have done so without first have tests done.

The ONLY reason he refilled it, was because the Executive Deputy Director of Narconon Canada, knows him personally and phoned him for this person. I HAVE THE DOX TO PROVE THIS!!!!!

I don`t understand how any doctor can approve of anybody climbing up to 5,000 mg of NIACIN while being in a hot sauna for 4-5 hours!!!!! I have seen several people taken to hospital with severe stomache problems from taking huge amounts of vitamins and Cal-Mag.

Less than 3 months ago, a guy was taken to Emergency in Trois Rivieres. HIS HEART STOPPED!!!!! They had not given him his insulin and he nearly died. The hospital was so angry at the staff member who went with him, that two days later when another person needed Emergency care, they drove him all the way to Ontario to a hospital Emergency.

This insulin person stayed at the hospital a few days under Intensive care. When they discharged him, there was nobody to pick him up. He called Narconon, but nobody answered, so he began to walk in the wee hours of the morning!!!!! Almost collapsing from exhaustion, he walked back to the hospital. He had NO money, so it took him quite a while to get a cab to take him back to Narconon.

The cab did not get paid by anyone at Narconon until the driver went back the next day to get his cab fee. After regaining his strength back after a few days, the client left Narconon.

These events were witnessed by several staff members and clients and is one of the most serious cover-ups I`ve ever seen!!!!!!! One of the staff members who was responsible for the insulin person, threatened vuiolence, if they heard anyone talking about the incident. This is NOT hearsay, these are FACTS!!!!!