Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

I think it's time to have Narconons in Canada "Red Flagged" in their Data Systems
    for any bail conditions which stipulate Narconon as a treatment facility while awaiting trial.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

Turning over all the rocks and using every available Resource:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

Tapping away on Keyboard right now to have Reprisal Complaint in their hands Monday morning:)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Intelligence Member

One page five (5) right now; should be done in a few hours:)

SHIT! I just lost the sound on my Laptop! Good thing it's going into the shop tomorrow
    for a tune-up :). Running Spybot and Anti-Malwarebytes right now. It was working fine
    until I disconnected everything to take it for a preliminary check at a shop today>>>???
    Ooooh', I'm watching Narconon "The Exorcist" movie, while pecking away on my keyboard.
    Yuk, what a movie. I remember walking out of the Theater in 1973 after watching this movie.
    WOW! Thirty-Eight years ago. My wife and I looked at each other and didn't have to say a word,..., LOL.

Of course, back then we spoke often with our eyes, without voicing words.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Intelligence Member

Oh', I love Windows 7!!! The Trouble Shooter fixed in in about 15 seconds.

I'm a happy camper again. Narconon and OSA were probaly cheering that my sound card was down.
    They know I can't write very much without listening to music,..., LOL. :):):)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Intelligence Member

Give em' enough rope and they hang themselves:)

I've waited patiently for them to keep harassing and intimidate, and fire off Foot-Bullets.

Enough is enough. Time to pay the Piper:)

“What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.” Abraham Lincoln

4k9tao.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

Fifteen Page (15) - Formal Complaint sent to Human Rights Commission and Ministry of Health and Social Services Quebec.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

I Love it:):):)

They may be counting on the "Statute of Limitations" (three years Quebec and as low as one year in other Provinces),
    for any Human Rights Commission formal complaints, but there is NO Statute of Limitations pertaining to witnesses:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Intelligence Member

Oh' Oh', my Stats are down on one of my Press Releases to Re: (email just in)

Your Briefing Stats for July

Narconon Trois-Rivieres - Government Investigating Abuses 11/28/10, Views Total: 310, Views In Jul: 9

July is down into "Emergency" or even "Danger",..., LOL:),..., Condition Formula aint going to happen.:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

What a SHOCKER!

Just checked my emails:

A response from the Human Rights Commission: (Monday, August 1, 2011 7:52:35 AM):)

RE: Reprisals

• Like Like x 1
  12. Random guy Member

Seems like someone is out of office for holyday.
  13. Intelligence Member

No Holyday in Quebec today; only rest of Canada, But I still have day off without pay, because
    all our Clients are on a Holyday:):):)

14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. moarxenu Member

"Civic Holiday
    Civic holiday is also a bank holiday. It happens on the first Monday of August month. The dates may differ every year. It's a day for complete leisure."
    • Like Like x 2
  17. yoshiyoyo Member

Human Rights Commission Quebec

Complaint against: Narconon Trois-Rivieres

AND

The Church of Scientology AND

ABLE Canada

Exploitation of Disabled Persons in Care Facility
    (Section: 48)

I have faxed formal complaint and await reply thanks for all your help!!
    • Like Like x 3
  18. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. peterstorm Member

The pressure is piling on.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Intelligence Member

Very sad indeed. I just received an nine page response from the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services today in the mail.

It looks very good and positive for the Interventions they've taken. There is a wide range for a "Rebuttal Response" now that we know their concerns for Certification of Narconon Trois-Rivieres. One of their main concerns is the NIACIN doses and monitoring thereof.
    Scanning Dox right now for my Lawyer to review for a "Rebuttal Response" :):):)
    (This is where we nail the coffin SHUT)

We are now going to pull in the aforesaid Case, the Golf Course Case, the Physiotherapist Case, and
    the Scientology-Narconon Case; ALL in Quebec. We're going to kick some Red Rosey Arse on this one:)

AND of Course Mr. Thetasoft (Tony) is right dead center in the middle.

Health Officials, College of Physicians, Government, Media, AND Politicians will receive documents in due course.

Indeed, very soon. (my mind is already drafting brief),..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 4
  21. Intelligence Member

That's FOUR Formal Complaints, in less than one week to Quebec Human Rights Commission
    and Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services.

Another Formal Complaint is being drafted right this minute to Four more Governing Entities:)

Pressure you say? They ain't seen nothing yet.

• Like Like x 2
  22. Intelligence Member

Plus a Police Report for "Aiding and Abetting" - (Have Dox).

I want to see some Hand-Cuffs clicking tight for ALL their Crimes.

Just contacted my Lawyers Office with more evidence Dox. He'll be back
    next week to prepare for the Quebec Superior Court Law Suit for
    "Medical Malpractice - Practicing Medicine Without a Licence"

• Like Like x 3
  23. xenubarb Member

I'm kinda thinking this recent death in that other weirdo rehab might help your/our cause. I hope so. It shouldn't require someone's death to end this nonsense.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. peterstorm Member

25. Intelligence Member

But we do have a recent death of an ex- NN TR Patient. I will review the Coroners Report end of August hopefully.

Liver destroyed! Those lying "Weiner Breaths" are going down for the count.

An ex-NN TR Kitchen Worker just informed me they are filing a Complaint to Health Inspectors:

They also tore up a Fire Inspection Report because if was a FAIL.

15wnjf4.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  26. yoshiyoyo Member

• Like Like x 3
  27. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. yoshiyoyo Member

29. Intelligence Member

This is kind of strange. Two Western Canadians, living here in Quebec,
    fighting the Good Fight :)

But only with the help of many Quebecer's. Quebec Anons are awesome!

Both stubborn and Tenacious,..., LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  30. yoshiyoyo Member

Ministère de l'Agriculture des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation ...
    Bank Regional Food Processing Québec La Mauricie

Guichet régional Transformation alimentaire Québec de La Mauricie

5195, boulevard des Forges, Suite 102
    Trois-Rivières (Québec) G8Y 4Z3
    Tel. : 819 371-6761
    Toll Free: 1 866 943-3012
    Fax. : 819 371-6976
    dr04m@mapaq.gouv.qc.ca

Formal Complaint

Dear Madame or Sir,

My name is Yoshiyoyo and I am an ex-patient and ex-exploited worker from Narconon Trois Rivieres, I feel that this facility should be brought to your attention of the kitchen`s questionable standards of health and regulations. While I was employed here I was not impressed of the storage of food like example meat being stored over produce, non labelling of stored food or proper sealed containers, and food being stored on the floor no use of thermostats and the freezer storage was an old rotten home freezer.

There were no use of cutting boards so the same counter that meat was prepared on was she same that salad would be prepared on also the kitchen was lacking funding for ANY new equipment. Knifes were stored in a dirty drawer and never been sharpened except the one that cut my finger of course. . .

There was no dispenser for any sanitary cleaning fluids and the dishwasher for the longest time was washing with no soap at all! I asked and asked for these items and they say there is not enough money to purchase these items let alone they hardly had enough food to feed 300 ppl a day because all the food company’s refuse to deliver anymore due to unpaid bills so meat and produce was bought daily and delivered in a hot van.

I am asking respectively for an investigation to be sought and brought to Quebec health safety standards.

Best regards and many thanks. Yoshiyoyo
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Anonymous Member

I'll bet NN TR wished they had not exploited this^^^^^Guy:)

2q2e6o7.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Intelligence Member

I didn't need to call in "Markers"; Anonymous was in front of me preparing the way.

Anons delivered before I asked :):):)

Thank you so very much.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/a-safe-alternative-to-narconon.91741/

• Like Like x 1
  33. yoshiyoyo Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Intelligence Member

Pete, can you link me to the Fire Inspection Authorities in Trois-Rivieres?

Please:)

We still haven't thrown the sink in yet,..., LOl
  35. HellRazor Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Intelligence Member

And you CAN probably see where it's going if you really look closely to this one being tied
    into a couple others,..., LOL. Are we bringing in the big guns yet, or only a "Canon", (no pun
    intended Moarxenu):)

2ccrp68.jpg

(I do NOT agree with or condone violence, this ^^^^^ pic is only a metaphore)

37. Intelligence Member

Off my Balcony this afternoon :)

• Like Like x 2
  38. yoshiyoyo Member

I got the dirty sink in the kitchen taken care of! :p
  39. yoshiyoyo Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. Intelligence Member

Still mulling over how to approach and apply the next step. May have to submit some "Shocker Dox",
    but I think we can hold off this until past the next step. They've done a good job burying themselves
    so far, but are now muted from any further Foot Bullets to Media.

The powers to be, have their hands full right now with four additional Complaints to sort through.

I don't know if hell will ever freeze over; nor do I suspect there is water in Volcanoes,..., LOL.

For Now:

“What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.” Abraham Lincoln

Had a few chats online with scilon Trollers, fishing for info yesterday:)
    Some are like puppies; eager to nibble at tid-bits and fall easy prey to
    a soft, furry pet. Better go back for some more "handling" training. If that's
    the best they can do, I'd say it's best to "pack it in" and head for the hills,
    because the next wave coming their way, is indeed a Doooozzzy :)

• Like Like x 2