Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Hepatitis A is food-borne. I know this why? I was on vacation, on the road attending the Grouse Mtn. hang gliding competition in Vancouver, BC. Got a frantic call from someone who called someone who talked to my folks. Seems my brother was exposed to Hep A from a restaurant worker. I had to take me to a Canadian clinic; they were very nice and gave me a shot of gamma globulin. Hep A is very contagious and by no means should anyone exposed to it be allowed to work with fud.

Mononeucleosis is highly contagious as well, but I don't know if it's considered as seriously by authorities as Hepatitis A.

Tell you one thing...gamma gobulin is the consistency of Jello, and hurts like hell. Good think I wasn't flying with a swing seat harness! Ow.
  2. Intelligence Member

This person has Hep C...(blood transfer only)
  3. peterstorm Member

The *Collège des médecins* wants to hear your story about this doctor, good Sir.

*file a complaint page*

CMQ - Porter plainte

They take letters of complaint by fax or mail only. Not by email to protect confidentiallity. Give them a call.

Direction des enquêtes
    Collège des médecins du Québec
    2170, boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest
    Montréal (Québec)
    H3H 2T8

Téléphone : 514 933-4131
    Télécopieur : 514 933-2291

Anonymous spoke to them once and they are a cool bunch.

Here's this doctor Labonté's *professional* address:

Permit number: 78034

Clin Méd Deux-Montagnes
    201 9e av
    Deux-Montagnes QC J7R 3M1
    Téléphone 450-472-7520
  4. Scythe Member

DO IT FAGGOT
  5. xenubarb Member

Ah, okay. Should correct that to "body fluid transfer only," like ebola.

Would not want that person to make me a sammich, regardless.
  6. Intelligence Member

I hear you :)
  7. Intelligence Member

A NARCONON van takes a load of students, (clients) there every Wednesday to see the doctor. They leave Narconon around 12:30 -1:00 and return to Narconon at about 4:00 - 5:00 pm each week.
  8. xenubarb Member

Is this guy a real medical doctor, or one of those osteopath/chiropractors that get to put Dr. in front of their name?
  9. Scythe Member

10. N. Ron Rubber Member

1. Find a unhappy Narconon customer
    2. Make him file a complaint at Collège des Médecins against Dr. Labonté
    3. ???
    4. PROFIT!
  11. peterstorm Member

FIFY
  12. Intelligence Member

http://i48.tinypic.com/2885uro.jpg

A startling and little-known example of Crowley's enduring influence is the Church of Scientology, founded in 1954 by science-fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, one of the main shapers of New Age thought. Hubbard had met Crowley at the latter's Los Angeles temple in 1945. Hubbard's son has revealed that his father claimed to be Crowley's successor: Hubbard told him that Scientology was born on the day that Crowley died. The drills used by Scientologists to cleanse and clarify the mind are evidently a reinterpretation of Crowley's singular fusion of Asian meditation with Satanic ritualism, which sharpens the all-conquering will. The guiding premise of Hubbard's mega-bestseller, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health (1950), is that morality and spirituality can be scientifically analyzed and managed-as if guilt and remorse, in the Crowley way, are mere baggage to be jettisoned. Scientology, which attracts celebrities like John Travolta and Tom Cruise, has been pursued by the IRS for its tax-exempt status as a religion. Scientology's religiosity can be detected in its theory of reincarnation: the "process" allegedly eradicates negative thoughts and experiences predating our life in the womb.

The Babalon Workings
    In August 1945, on leave from his less than spectacular naval career, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was introduced to Parsons. Jack was impressed by Ron's exuberance and energy and wrote in a letter to Crowley: "I deduced that he is in direct touch with some higher intelligence. He is the most Thelemic (Crowley's branch of magic) person I have ever met and is in complete accord with our own principles". Hubbard moved in and promptly gained the affections of Parsons' main squeeze, 19-year-old Betty Northrop. He was soon initiated into the secrets of the OTO and made Parsons' magical partner.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn ® (H.O.G.D.) Central on-line resources for the Golden Dawn System of Magic

I hope I`m not OUT OF LINE here by posting the above, but there is a reason:
    Two months ago, one of the Executives of Narconon Trois Rivieres wrote the words: The Golden Dawn, on a list of names for a new charitable foundation to be connected with Narconon to raise money Narconon.

This is a clear indication of how deep the cult of scientology is in Narconon and the COVERT operations they try to slide by society. This shows the true Evilness of this organization.
    2885uro.jpg

France D'Amour is in this photo at Narconon Trois-rivieres. She is stading in between Marc Bernard and Sue Chubbs. On the left of France is Carole, Marc's wife, and beside Carole is Therese. All of these people France is standing beside are Executives at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. They are also, all members of the Church of Scientology and prfess to be so.[/quote]
    2ypc1ts.jpg
  13. Intelligence Member

Ok, I just got some more news on Dr, Labonte!!! He is a Scientologist and was on the Board of Directors when Narconon was in Montreal.

7535 Boulevard Parent
    Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 5E1
    Canada

Directors, officers, trustees, and key employees (as of 2005)
    Desrochers, Mario President
    Garone, Peter Vice president
    Labonté, Pierre Manager Doctor Labonte
    Lombardo, Salvatore Manager
    Proulx, Lucille Secretary
    Putorti, Antonino "Tony" Treasurer This guy owns Thetasoft and is the owner of the building in Trois Rivieres.

Even the Doctor who is the ONLY one Narconon uses, is a member of the church of scientology!!!!!
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

Not really surprising.
  15. HellRazor Member

^^This. If there is medical malpractice, they WANT TO KNOW. This is the body that licenses physicians in Quebec and they have the power to investigate doctors.

@Intelligence:

* Refilling a prescription without examining a patient might be "below the standard of care", especially if the doctor had never seen the patient before.

* Not ordering a patient's insulin while under his care, and then having the patient go into a coma as a result is almost certainly below the standard of medical care and malpractice.

* Ordering Niacin in Purif doses in certainly unconventional, and I would think that in a disciplinary hearing, Dr. Labonté would have a hard time finding expert witnesses who could defend that practice.

You'd better give the CMQ a call. Even better if you have dox. I'll bet NN's shredders are firing up as this post gets read by them.
  16. Intelligence Member

I would bet the shredders are all fired up too, but it`s a little late!!! There are so many disgruntled employee, staff members there right now, that leaks are pouring out nearly everyday. The TRUTH is coming out with proof!!!!! I think their eyes will be open soon and their heads hung very low in shame.......if that`s possible. Taking responsibilty is not something they do very often. They will usually find someone who is in a Lower Condition and use them for a Scapegoat.

If an Executive has screwed up this week, but had good stats, as in Afluence or Power the week before, there is very little that would happen to this Executive.
    Here is what they get away with at Narconon Trois Rivieres:

In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down.

To do otherwise is to permit some suppressive person to simply Ethics chit every producer in the org out of existence.

When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report.

Refund and Reparation - HCOPL Ethics Protection

Disgusting to say the least!!!!!!!
  17. Intelligence Member

The medical malpractice is being investigated right this moment and much more than medical malpractice!!!!!!!
  18. Intelligence Member

[
  19. TehHerro Member

hey dumbass, look at the timeline, years ago, this article would have been spiked and the writer of it sued into oblivon! Now, its out for the world to see
  20. _You_ Member

The following indicates how absurd the Scientology Doctrine is. Here is a pathetic man; a drug addict, as stated below, and the god head of scientology, who opposes vehemently, the use of the drugs that were found in his body at his time of death. The entire scientology is a pyramid, money making scheme, with no concern for human dignity. It is EVIL at it`s WORST.

According to what Hubbard's doctor told the coroner, and what the labs from the autopsy found, Hubbard had been injected with Vistaril® and only Vistaril® in a non-hospital setting. That's what you do with a psychiatrically disturbed or drug withdrawal patient.
    L Ron Hubbard was given Vistaril® by Dr. Gene Denk in his final days, by intramuscular injection in the right buttocks. Vistaril® is a psychiatric drug, used to calm frantic or overly anxious patients. He died on January 24th, 1986, eight days after the fatal stroke, and one day after signing his last will and testament. He died in a 1982 Blue Bird motor home, about five miles East of Creston, CA, at the very remote "Emanuel Camp". His fingernails and toenails were long and unkempt. His hair was long, thin and receding on his forehead.

David Miscavige personally arrived with documents requesting that no autopsy be performed. 13 photographs taken of his body were later destroyed at the request of Norman Starkey.
  21. _You_ Member

Yes, his photo at his time of death sure looks different than the one on all the office walls in Narconon Trois Rivieres. It`s probably a good thing they distroyed the other 13 photos of him........maybe they showed what a dying Thetan looked like after being in a volcano and then blown up by hydrogen bombs. I guess those were the most powerful bombs of Hubbard`s time.............tiny compared to what we have today, or what aliens might have...LOL
  22. Intelligence Member

Sorry about that....I`m new at this....
  23. Major Boyle Member

Like a virgin... posts for the very first time
    Like a virgin... taunt the cultists, with silly rhyme
  24. _You_ Member

Yes, I get the message :)
  25. TehHerro Member

that is why one must lurk moar. look before you leap, just be thankful this is not a chan, otherwise this love tap would instead be a brutal assraep.
  26. peterstorm Member

Here's thread for you Intelligence.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-active-projects/canadian-elections-coming-lets-stir-some-sh-52507/

Harper's drug policy is a failure.

He thanked The Drug Prevention Network in Winnipeg in 2007, thereby Narconon.

He said there would be help for drug addicts.

Where's the help? He left drug addicts at the hands of a cult.

In the meantime, he put all sorts of efforts to close down Insite in Vancouver.

His former Health Minister, Tony Clement, said on tape that Insite is an abomination.

If Insite is an abomination, then what is Narconon?

Harper has a political stink bomb in his hands. He knows it.

You don't realize it yet, but if your dox are what you say they are, YOU, good Sir, can shame the Prime Minister of Canada. Big Time!

That's why we need the media.
  27. _You_ Member

My DOX are what I say they are.....they are the ORIGINALS!!!!!
  28. Scythe Member

11lixk1.jpg

Staying Alive - Timeline: Insite | CBC News: the fifth estate
  29. TehHerro Member

guy in the chair is Claude Dupont
    guy in glasses is Marc Bernard (head executive)
    chick in between glasses guy and chair guy looks to be Maria Rose
  30. Intelligence Member

I don't think there was any hacking neccessary. All Office Ataff members have
    access to most everything, I think. When you get disgruntled staff members, they pour out the leaks.

Or once they figure out they've been DUPED by Scientology, they run for their lives................
  31. _You_ Member

Hey.....I heard they give the staff new cell phones with great cameras and nifty voice recorders still. I saw some pics and listened to some pretty cool stuff a few months ago from %^*^%*(&(
    There sure is a lot of shit coming out of there!!!!
  32. _You_ Member

906lxkjpg.gif
  33. _You_ Member

BIG DOUBLE FLUNK for.........
  34. _You_ Member

Yes, the more they do or say, the deeper the shit whole they dig and the smell is travelling........

Soon....VERY soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  35. _You_ Member

36. _You_ Member

Comment online since March 5th 2008
    Narconon is a front group for $cientology. It uses all the same technology written by L. Ron Hubbard that is used within their so called religion.

Narconon is a stepping stone to becoming a memebers. If you past Narconon, you are then allowed to join the church. They do this in order to avoid any negative press about addicts in their mist.

Narconon has a less then 50% success rate, but they don't tell you that. They only want to print the successes.. not the failures.. because Hubbard can't be wrong and his "tech" always works.. if someone fails to be drug free after Narconon, then it's their fault.. not the tech. The tech is correct.

The program also teaches you their cryptic language that Hubbard made up and exposes you to their processes. If you accept it at face value and don't question any of the idiotic writings of his man, then you're obviously a great candidate, because you're not allowed to question anything that Hubbard wrote.

Everything he said is the true and definitive word. Hubbard IS GOD to these people.

No-one else has the answers. ;-)

Yeah right. It's a scam at global proportions
  37. _You_ Member

In 1984, a 34 year-old French woman named Jocelyne Dorfmann died from an untreated epilepsy crisis while undergoing treatment at a Narconon center in Grancey-sur-Ource (near Dijon). The assistant-director of that center was sentenced[30] for lack of assistance to a person in danger and the Narconon center was closed. In Italy, a 33-year-old Italian female patient of the Narconon center in Torre dell'Orso died under similar conditions in 2002.[31]

"A CULT of DEATH" ......waiting to happen again!!!!!!!!!!!
  38. _You_ Member

And this web link will take you to one of the former Narconon Trois Rivieres Graduates. She now owns and operates a Narconon in Alberta. Toll FREE:

1-877-782-7409

Alberta Drug Rehab Center | Narconon Alberta
  39. Intelligence Member

Some die a physical death and many die a mind control death. When a person uses their own mind and questions Hubbard, they then become Fair Game to the physical death.
  40. _You_ Member