Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

Hey Barb:)

I hesitate to publish anything just yet, as I'm waiting for "effect following efforts." Publishing
    what "could" work, is not good enough. I want to publish what "will and has worked", with
    case precedents to back it up.

But I will definately be in touch with you again soon and we can have another fun chat:)

<3 <3 <3

• Like Like x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

Media request just in: one of my publishers wants an exclusive on the College of Physicians
    and Montreal Physician being Banned.

No time for this right now,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Intelligence Member

Since Canada has a Universal Health Care System administered by our Federal Government, Narconons
    in Canada are in for an awakening, (if that is at all even possible to awaken).

This following document tells a "tell-tale" story which mirrors Narconon Trois-Rivieres. When this
    document is combined with several hundred others to the Ministry of Health and Social Services
    and the College of Physicians, the clock is but run out for this quackery in Canada.

Some of these dox will be submitted to some of the highest Political Officials; both Provincial and Federal,
    and will have a devestating impact on the COS house of quackey.

There is no way in hell, that Narconon Trois-Rivieres will be "Legitimately" Certified. If they are Certified, an
    Ombudsman Investigation will be forthwith.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/sources/reports/91report.htm
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Intelligence Member

I have to read all the dox I'm submitting from here and I'm using a hi-liter for relevant stuff.

Some of this is so upsetting because it is so similar to NN TR patient statements. I have one doc where
    the NN TR patient states they were like a shell and hid away in their room for weeks on end.

If the patient doesn't die physically, their minds are in many cases tormented, confused, and altered to
    the state of needing expensive therapy for lengthy periods. A huge burden on Canada Tax Payers!

But NOT for much longer.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

Coroners Report - 10 Pages.

I just finished reading a ten page Coroner's Report of a Death. a death that could have been prevented.
    On March 12, 2011, a young ex-Narconon Patient died. One page reads, &quot;Underlying Cause&quot; - centrilobular hepatocellular necrosis.
    (acute liver failure) Patient was diagnosed with Hepatitis C.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_liver_failure

She had high liver enzyme counts and was permitted to enter the Narconon Sauna and ingest high, toxic
    doses of NIACIN!

Can't say much more about this tragedy right now. Will be meeting with family members within weeks.

She was one of my dearest friends and leaves behind, a loving family and twin daughters. There is a massive amount of dox
    on this case and one more death case that I'm waiting for a Coroner's Report on.

She was one of my very best and dearest Friends.

THIS IS WHY!

5caaty.jpg

This video has a tribute to her at the end, with a photo.

It was an extremely difficult time printing off and reading this Coroner's Report. Very disturbing and upsetting
    with many tears.

• Like Like x 6
  7. John Spacer Member

Most serious rehabs and people with the longest clean time will tell you that any contact with the opposite sex during the beginning of recovery is a major distraction from what you're supposed to be focusing on - i.e. yourself.

A question maybe someone can help me with, what is CARF http://www.carf.org/Programs/CARFCanada/ and how did narconon arrowhead get their accreditation/how long is it still valid for/will narconon have to change all their websites should they not be able to re-new this accreditation/what abbout narconons that are not accredited with this certification but are riding on arrowheads coat-tails?
  8. skeptic2girl Member

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. We continue to oppose the cult on behalf of people like her.
    Thank you for undertaking this difficult task: she will have justice.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Anonymous Member

I want this fucking cult on its knees, and a screaming bloodied Miscavige crying for mercy.

The life of just ONE person they kill is worth more their shitty tech and fake OT powers will ever be worth.

Fucking disgusting cult. It must be destroyed - by any means necessary.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

FTFY!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. John Spacer Member

I am truly sorry for your loss, please extend my condolences to the family and friends.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. over9000OT Member

David, the only thing that counteracts the level of greedy evil demonstrated by the cult is people like you. Keep it up brother.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. HellRazor Member

How did you get the coroner's report? Is it available to the general public?
  14. Intelligence Member

Not available to public. Sister sent to me. will be meeting with her and family very soon.
    A book chapter will be devoted to this incredible story. There is also a personal diary written while at NN TR.

For obvious reasons, I will not post the 10 page Report, but here is a peek:
    [IMG]

This Report, combined with the other several hundred pages of evidence documents, will bury
    Narconon and the COS for quite a long time. Ramifications will be far reaching.

On another note: (must be careful what I say here)

Some absolutely incredible documents were purchased recently and sent to me. These dox were like opening
    King Tut's Tomb when it comes to exposing the connection between Narconon and the Cos. All I can say for now,
    is that this could cost them millions in litigation fees and judgements. Several contacts from accross Canada
    and into the USA have reviewed these dox and advised.

There will be a Media Expose on these dox and other events within the next month.

• Like Like x 10
  15. Intelligence Member

I don't know if there is Toronto Anons reading this, but I'll be in Toronto soon and want to time visit with
    an ORG Protest (and Inspection,..., LOL). When is next Protest?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

17. I can't find anything posted about Toronto and October.

The Thread for September 25/2011 may have mentioned October but when I check it I find no mention.
  18. Intelligence Member

It's a good thing my life's passion is writing or I would be in a "Loonie-Bin" by now,...,LOL :):):)

These past twenty months of freedom from the cult compound, has been a roller-coaster of many
    emotions; both happy and very sad, but blessing have flowed most every day.

At times, I can't write fast enough to keep up with the memories, begging to be penned. Other times,
    I must stop writing for lack of sight. Too many tears blurring the keyboard.

This Forum and others, is a very theraputic avenue for me to do what I must. Many blessings have come
    from countless Anonymous Members. BRAVO to you all. You are making a difference and helping to save lives:)

• Like Like x 12
  19. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is here for you, David!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    • Like Like x 3
  20. enthaeon Member

^^THIS^^

San Fagcisco cell here, please reach out if you need anything! For great justice!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  21. moarxenu Member

Perhaps we could do a David Love Machine raid.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. HellRazor Member

There is nothing planned for Toronto in October yet. However, we WILL definitely take David's schedule into acccount when we plan.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. BigBeard Member

Hoping a copy of the coroner's report went to the prosecutor for that area. Every time I read this ladies story I can't help wondering why those NarCONon idiots aren't already in jail for "depraved indifference homicide."

From http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/depraved-indifference/[/URL]:

A US legal definition, but based on English Common Law, so I suspect there's an equivelent in Canada. And that definition sure sounds like NarCONon to me.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Intelligence Member

Lawyers will be looking at this very soon.

And the College of Physicians.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Intelligence Member

I missed "MY" set deadline for sending the dox to College of Physicians today. I could have
    sent them, but I wasn't satisfied with the complete package. It's all catagorized into sections
    and sub-sections as not to inundate and confuse the College.

I delivered over 1,000 pages to Senator Celine Payette's Office at the Federal Parliament in Ottawa
    a few months ago and those were a huge job. But it dwarfs in comparison to these College dox. I
    guess I underestimated the entirety of the project,..., LOL.

It's not simply a matter of sending in a huge pile of evidence dox and letting the College fly at it.
    The beginning of each section must grab attention and thrust them into a desire to read it all.

It definately does paint a picture of Malpractice, medical negligence, and unethical medical practices.

Then there is the "Practicing Medicine Without a Licence" being filed, which names Narconon Trois-Rivieres,
    ABLE Canada, the Montreal COS, Narconon International, and several of the Executives from each of these
    Corporate entities who were at NN TR directing and administering the program, which indeed included practicing
    medicine without a licence.

I still have 65 days before the College Review is completed and the dox will be sent this Saturday or Monday
    at the very latest.

Burning videos now and have label software installed. Still trying to figure out what kind of paper to print
    the DVD labels onto? I wonder if there is a printer paper that is used especially for this that has a glue or
    sticky side? :)

• Like Like x 4
  27. Intelligence Member

Jacky, do you know if there is an ORG in Calagay or Edmonton, Alberta or if there is any Anon contacts there?

I have contact info for the Alberta College and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.

Want to be ready for when the Quebec College Review Committee hands down it's decision. I could do it
    now with the Quebec College already handing down a Ban of Quebec physicians associating with Narconon,
    but I want as much thump as possible; so I'll be patient and wait 65 days before going after the next Canada Province
    that houses a Narconon :)

28. No org in Calgary!!! I got this info from a reliable source on WWP several weeks ago. It made my day, and month! No orgs in Victoria or Calgary! YAY!!! :)

There are Anons in Calgary. Most if not all are students at U of A there. I will search around for you here and find what I can.

No need to ask you to be patient, so I won't! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Intelligence Member

Thank you soooo much :):):)

We can do a lot with this by simply using the College and Health Departments and the relevent
    evidence dox we now have and,..., LOL :) I've been to both Calgary and Edmonton and other
    places in Alberta. Big Country!

I should be meeting with the Quebec College within about 30-40 days from now. Holding back some information that I will only give them face to face. They've already indicated a willingness to meet with me. I have a very special person I may take with me. (Ex COS).

PS: Should have the Vancouver ORG video done by about 2:00am this morning and will post. I was waiting for my Son to send me some back-ground music that he produced for it. It's great to have him on board helping me.

My Son and I have worked together on many projects and he works twice as hard as I do. I love him to bits :):):)

• Like Like x 4
  30. Intelligence Member

All of this timing should work out well, with one more push into Trois-Rivieres
    at the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services and TR Media. Burning
    Copies of Videos for them right now.

Will Expose some of their "Snow White" tactics that have been going on that I now have confirmed.
    They've been a busy bunch of little OSA creeps, but our Intell is squashing them. Amazing:)

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Anonymous Delivers!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

Yup, YOU guys are way above awesome. My mind is over full right now,
    so I'm going to sit back and play some music on my Harmonica and get ENERGIZED,..., LOL :)

"I'll Be Back"

• Like Like x 1
  33. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 3
  34. Intelligence Member

Uploading New Vancouver Protest Video right now. A couple hours late, but hey,..., LOL:)

• Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  36. BigBeard Member

• Like Like x 2
  37. xenubarb Member

You can google 'DVD LABELS' or Avery Labels. Avery has stickers for everything.
    • Like Like x 1