Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

2. _You_ Member

Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Geeeeezzzz......does Narconon ever stop with their screw-ups and on-going BLACK PR coming out of there from within and from ex-staff?????? Keep it coming!!!!!
  3. Intelligence Member

Is the following a Script for the Policies of Narconon:Covert-aggressives are also particularly aware that people who are to some extent emotionally needy, (A drug Addict), and dependent (and that includes most people who aren't character-disordered) want approval, reassurance, and a sense of being valued and needed more than anything. Appearing to be attentive to these needs can be a manipulator's ticket to incredible power over others. Shady "gurus" like Jim Jones and David Koresh seemed to have refined this tactic to an art. In the story of Al and Don, Al is the consummate seducer. He melts any resistance you might have to giving him your loyalty and confidence

Covert-aggressives use this tactic to cloak their self-serving agendas in the guise of service, (Servicing the Students), to a more noble cause, (Saving lives). It's a common tactic but difficult to recognize. By pretending to be working hard on someone else's behalf, covert-aggressives conceal their own ambition, desire for power, and quest for a position of dominance over others.

The minimize the situation tactic, is a unique kind of denial coupled with rationalization. When using this maneuver, the aggressor is attempting to assert that his abusive behavior isn't really as harmful or irresponsible as someone else may be claiming. It's the aggressor's attempt to make a molehill out of a mountain.

Once the above is achieved, the manipulation slides the victim into the CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!

Stay Tuned and WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. _You_ Member

Narconon (from Operation Clambake - The Inner Secrets Of Scientology)
    Date: 10 Apr 2002 04:37:06 GMT
    Subject: Narconon (from Operation Clambake - The Inner Secrets Of Scientology)
    Message-ID: <20020410003706.04353.00002686@mb-bh.aol.com>

In the 8 months I spent at Narconon Southern California, I witnessed about 60 clients enter the program. The vast majority of these clients relapsed either while enrolled at Narconon or soon after graduation. In fact, several of the staff members relapsed while working at Narconon and Narconon Southern California admitted for treatment numerous staff members from the Narconon facilities in Northern California and Oklahoma who had relapsed while working at those facilities. It is not only misleading but also extremely disturbing that Narconon would make such claims as to their success rate with no proof what so ever to back it up. In fact, overwhelming evidence exists to counter Narconon's claims evidence showing that their treatment program does not work..............!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. _You_ Member

Once a person enters the Narconon program and they begin to feel better, they give credit to the program and staff. They have been taken on a cunning Gradient,
    Brain Washing program, which is designed to have the addict give them the credit.

When they withdraw from the addiction and the affects of the drugs and withdrawal symptoms wear off, the addict feels better. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PROGRAM!!! In fact, sometimes it may take longer to withdraw, due to the Cal-Mag and other huge volumes of vitamins which give the addict dehydrating dyahrea for several weeks.

But when the addict feels better, they credit Narconon, when in reality, it is simply a matter of being clean and free from the effects of the drugs.

The entire scientology program, is designed to indoctrinate the weak and suffering into their "Billion Year Membership" church of Thetans, who crawled out of a Volcano which had been blown up by hydrogen bombs.

When their "STUDENTS" Graduate, (Gradient), the next step is to employ them as "Certified" ----Trainers of the Students coming up the Book Numbers. This Certification is a simple course which can be completed in 2 - 8 weeks and certifies, (the whole fucking bunch of Executives should be certified!!!!!), that the person is now qualified to be this or that because they've passed a L.Ron Hubbard Scientology Course.

Many of the staff are fresh out the Narconon Programs, (emotional and still fragile from years of addiction), and now are crowned, (hatted), with this position of qualified "whatever".

Does this make even the slightest bit of sense or reason? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they claim a 70-80% success rate on ALL their websites and promotions.
    Perhaps someone is dislexick and the relapse should be 70-80%.

Someones time is RUNNING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Intelligence Member

WOW!!! KEEP IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Intelligence Member

8. _You_ Member

New LEAKS just in from Narconon Trois Rivieres.........

Waiting for confirmation from within compound RE: financial, staff, and general falling apart of Narconon and Scientology relationship. Will post ASAP................
  9. _You_ Member

LEAKED _ JUST CAME IN ***

Another Narconon Staff Member FIRED and heading to Narconon in Calgary for Correction
    in the beginning of the New Year!!!!!!!

Thanks....keep em coming!!!
  10. N. Ron Rubber Member

[IMG]
  11. _You_ Member

EMAIL IN>>>>> VERY PISSED XXXXXXX from NARCONON Tropis Rivieres!!!!!

"It was not until RJ, Aline, and the XXXX daughter showed up that it all went to hell.......

And now after all the crap is supposed to be fixed, they leave Aline there so NN canada can still pull the strings from the side lines. What a joke. Anyone who would let XXXXX Run things is clearly out of options, or blind. THat is that. I wish you all the best........."

WHAT A MESS!!!!!
  12. _You_ Member

JUST IN OFF A FACEBOOK POSTING!!!!! ****************

So, Narconon gave me 3 hours notice when I was laid off. Now they want me to send a letter saying I quit. I was in contact with the government of Quebec today. I will not send the letter. If anyone else has been asked for this, dont send it. Check with the labor laws first. I am going to post this for a few days, so people who should see it, will see it. This will be the last time I put this up unless things change.

THE ABOVE WAS JUST POSTED ON FACEBOOK FOR A HUGE VOLUME OF FACEBOOKERS TO SEE!!!

WOW!@!!
  13. _You_ Member

There seems to be quite a few staff at Narconon who are just A LITTLE upset.......gee wizzz....that's a shame now isn't it...LOL...........................................

What goes around comes around....eh"

Keep em comin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. N. Ron Rubber Member

Whoever who post this, please PM me.
  15. _You_ Member

Narconon Info EMAIL *****
    xxxxx xxxxx

The student`s computer access is limited and very restricted. There is NO access to Facebook or any other type
    of such communication. In fact only a few weeks ago, there were a few students taken upstairs for reasons of
    causing interbulance when they were talking about Scientology. They had found some Black PR on an internet
    site and bacame upset with being at NN TR. Extra security and other staff were called in to keep the PEACE.

DOESN'T THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR CONTROL AGAINST the "Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms" ????????
  16. _You_ Member

ANOTHER EMAIL RELEASE!!!!!

- During XXXX program, XXXXX was ordered to go upstairs to view a Scientology video on Dianetics. It seemed
    quite strange to XXXXX because this program has nothing to do with Scientology, right......WRONG!!!!!
    SUE CHUBBS, a staff member sat down with XXXXX inb the NN TR conference room and viewed the video with XXXXX.
    One of the other Scientology staff members found out about it, (XXXXX), and complained very loudly that
    they made a big mistake in doing what they did to XXXXX; and he was right.

JUST ANOTHER LEAK that ties Narconon and Scientology TIGHT......WOW!!!!!

GREAT WORK>>>>>
  17. _You_ Member

LEAKS GALORE!!!!!

XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
    View Contact
    To: Aline Proulx <aline.proulx@yahoo.ca>
    Cc: aline.proulx@narconon.ca
    Aline Proulx

WITHOUT PREDUDICE

I am still awaiting your reply in regards to my request for the balance of my pay.

Please be advised that if I do not receive a reply from you today confirming the pay
    owed to me, (as described in the letter I gave to Narconon), I intend to seek remedies
    through the Quebec, Provincial Government, the Canadian Government, the Labour
    Relations Board, the Human Rights Commission, and through Legal representation in
    Provincial and Federal Court.

I trust we can conclude the above amicably, if you choose to do so.

Time is of the essence in the aforementioned matter and I hope compliance is forthwith.

Sincerely

XXXX XXXXXXX
  18. Intelligence Member

The FAIR EXCHANGE POLICIES and papers which Hubbard wrote and are part of the Narconon program and included in one of his books, don't seem to apply to the people who charge nearly $500.00 for this set of books. YES $500.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course that's included in the $23,000 drug rehab fee.

Perhaps Hubbard would roll over in his grave if he knew what was going on right now, (As the old saying goes), but ooopps, wait a moment, Hubbard's not in a grave is he. The evidence was burned and spread over "Off-Shore" waters, wasn't it? But not before they took a blood sample and discovered he was taking the very same drugs he wrote against taking!!!!!

Is there any other charity in Canada or North America that has EVER had so much bad publicity? Has there ever been the criminal acts and convictions of any other charity or religion as there is against this Scientology, science fiction, dangerous nightmare???!!!!!

We need more people to stand up and speak the truth! Sure, they might, and probably will "Fair Game" you, but what is right, is right.....what is evil, is EVIL....and surely the latter is the correct label.

If anyone needs advice on GETTING OUT or HELP GETTING OUT........let me know... :)
  19. HellRazor Member

Awesome leaks. There needs to be follow-up with the Quebec press that have already aired stories about NN in the past. Are Quebecfags on this already?
  20. Intelligence Member

Take a look at your PM inbox :)
  21. Intelligence Member

I think once all the connections, (provable and documented), are made between the Montreal Church of Scientology, Narconon Trois Rivieres, Narconon Canada, Narconon International, and ABLE, are seen clearly.......then, and only then will there be the BIG WIN.

Is this possible? YES!!!!!
  22. _You_ Member

MORE LEAKS ON THEIR WAY.............

Another leak coming out of Narconon late tonight or Sunday morning!!!!
  23. DeathHamster Member

Popcorn...
  24. Anon99 Member

And slushies.
  25. Olrik Member

Bump Bump Bump.
  26. AnonymousTR Member

OMG can't wait for win!
  27. Intelligence Member

L. RON HUBBARD
    Founder
    Adopted as official
    Church policy by
    CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
    INTERNATIONAL

HCO PL 16.2.69 II
    Reiss. 24.9.87 -2-
    One cuts off enemy communications, funds, connections.
    He deprives the enemy of political advantages, connections
    and power. He takes over enemy territory. He raids and
    harasses. All on a thought plane - press, public opinion,
    governments, etc.

Intelligence identifies targets and finds out enemy
    plans and purposes, enemy connections, dispositions, etc.
    It is fatal to attack a wrong enemy. But it is good tactics
    to make the enemy attack wrong targets or persons himself.

Good intelligence pinpoints who when where what.

L. RON HUBBARD
    Founder

Hubbard was right about Intelligence. What he didn't realize, was both sides have it!!!!!
  28. AnonymousTR Member

LOL
  29. peterstorm Member

Lulz have started already. :)
  30. _You_ Member

don't see anything "lulzy" at this point, only things we already know about for years now. Call me when something new is up
  31. Intelligence Member

The employee finally reveals Mr Valiquette's phone number. The bastard.

Hope he didn't get fair gamed :(

Man, they are soooo fail.

Merci encore France!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So they gave out his phone number; I wonder if it were any of these people who did it:

Narconon Canada: Rejeanne Fleury - 819-840-9336, cell: 819-609-1461
    Fax: 819-840-7065, email: rj.narconon.ca@hotmail.com (Executive Director)

Aline Proulx - NN CA> aline.proulx@narconon.ca ...alineproulx@yahoo.ca

Therese Sansfacon: NN TR - cell: 819-701-5682....email: therese.sansfacon@narconon.ca ....Org. Officer

Security: 819-701-1561....NN TR

Susan Cubbs: Dir. of Production: Cell: 819-701-1005 ...NN TR

Scott Burgess: Registrar:Cell: 819-701-0418 ... scott.bugess@narconon.ca

Marc Bernard: Executive Dir.:Cell: 819-701-0171 ... marc.bernard@narconon.ca

Jason Barkman: Ethics Officer:Cell: 819-701-1092... jason.barkman@narconon.ca

Andre Ahern: Cell:SDE: 819-701-1558 ... andre.ahern@narconon.ca

Helene Boutiller: Estates:CELL: 819-701-1567... helene.boutiller@narconon.ca

Claud Dupont: Transport:Cell: 819-701-1559... claud.dupont@narconon.ca

Carole Pelland: PSS: carole.pelland@narconon.ca

Deitan Dumas: Web Promo Marketing: deitan@narconon.ca

What Goes Around Comes Around!!!

Waiting for more Com Lines to send in further info.

From within NN TR.

Re: False Data Stripping Interviews
    Re: PTS Interviews
    Re: DOX on Exec & Staff Write-Up Reports.
    Re: Birthday Points Scam
  32. Intelligence Member

".....Thanks for all the info, team....." :) ... DON'T LET UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Intelligence Member

War is too serious a matter to entrust to military men :)
  34. _You_ Member

35. _You_ Member

Very cute - very old pictures - .....

"next week digits".....up the stats.....LOL

counter with big one.................
  36. _You_ Member

Use outside line.....evening!!!
  37. Intelligence Member

Non - Accredited ..........
  38. kitfisto Member

Being both a recovering addict and an addictions counselor I find this extremely upsetting and appauling . Fucking sickening .
  39. xenubarb Member

Yeah...I'd rather be a junkie than a Scientologist. At least you get something for your moneyz!
  40. _You_ Member

[COLOR=&quot;Blue&quot;]STAFF:[/COLOR]

What Diplomas?????........Certifiable with COS/narCONon certificates from the
    L.Ron Hubarrd Student School of Scientology.....VERY Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!