Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. puck35 Member

Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

They don't exactly look the picture of health, vitality, and success. In fact, they all look fucked up, their faces all flushed from niacin overdoses.

It boggles my mind that this racket is somehow allowed to continue operating.
  2. DeathHamster Member

What's with the tilted head look? It makes them look like they're all on the edge, desperately trying to seem normal. (Or the photographer is messed up.)
  3. _You_ Member

Those photos are not taken while they're doing the program themselves. Come on guys, focus on the right thing here.
  4. _You_ Member

moralfag
  5. _You_ Member

Worse, those photos were taken after they'd completed the program and are now running it.
  6. puck35 Member

Exactly.
  7. _You_ Member

Mmmm.....what exactly is "the right thing here".....well come on guys.....seems like a statement Marc Bernard might say??? "C'mon GUYS, get yer TR's in or "go for an Assist", if yer arm is broken".....

"Still looking for the right thing.....C'mon guys FOCUS" Usually a picture can say a thousand words, but in this promotion.....really Focus on the content, text and promises, and you will see what is "the wrong thing here".....!!!!!

But on another note, don't click on their image; it will only up their Stats and they might walk around feeling invincible. 'What is the right thing here......ignore, counter, attack, and squash all and any ideals presented by a Scientology-Narconon Front Group!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. _You_ Member

Email in from Trois Rivieres today:

Pertaining to Narconon TR:

hi XXXXXXX
    how are you?
    how was your christmas? over here it was quiet!
    i ve saw XXXXX XXXXX and told xxx that you are xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx
    XXX told me that XXX have alot to said too
    and he wants to communicate with you
    but i don t have your phone number
    so can i give him your email??
    hopw to talk with you soon
    take care
    bye byee for now

WOW!!! There are a lot of ex-staff and ex-students VERY PISSED!!!!!
  9. Intelligence Member

I think there are enough emails in from Narconon Staff and ex-staff and students to write a book.
    Just need someone with the Balls to publish it..... LOL.. :)
  10. _You_ Member

been to the police yet?
  11. Intelligence Member

The case is building to near publication and presentation, subject to Legal advice??
  12. Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

The media is a heck of a defense. Scoop in as many as you can and shop the story to all the local papers / tv news stations. If you can think of any major Canadian magazines consider them too.
  13. peterstorm Member

You're right. The right thing now is for Revenue Canada to revoke Narconon's charity status. Without it NN is pretty much dead.

Co$ says Narconon is not scientology? Then the government should go ahead and cut NN's tax exemption. No one will accuse Ottawa of being anti-religious. Taking down the front groups is a good strategy because it won't involve diplomatic sh** with the U.S.

All dox involving money should be sent to Revenue Canada. They like getting these kind of infos. Anonymous has done just that while ago so they might be on to something already.
  14. DeathHamster Member

CoS's game is to morph back and forth between religious and secular when it'll do them the most good. The trick is to catch them in one state or the other and freeze them in it.

There should be enough dox on Narconon's operation now to take down their exemption without even mentioning Scientology--if it gets to the right people, and they're willing to move on it.
  15. _You_ Member

They are duplicating Source of course:

lronhubbardwithdianetic.jpg
  16. _You_ Member

Was this line part of the email or a comment on it?
  17. Intelligence Member

By the time everything is said and done, even Narconon International from California could be answering a lot of questions. They have been up there several times recently, shaking the BIG CORRECTION stick. All five: NN TR, NN Can., NN INt, ABLE, and COS, having been weaving an image in frail cloth for far too long, but the picture is almost CLEAR now, and will be seen for what it is. Just shake all the cock-routches from the cloth onto the ground, and hang the image for all to see the real truth!!!

I think a Parliamentary Hearing in Ottawa is what will end it all in Canada. But first we need Big Time Media coverage that will perhaps embarrass or at least open their eyes.

A few more leaks from within and it should be time !!!!!!
  18. Intelligence Member

Does Marc Bernard look like he is having an LSD flashback?
    Or else he looks like he just lays down on his little door mat when NN Can tells him to. But he sits up and BEGS when NN INT points their finger.

I would suggest he not get too comfortable in his new office :)
    =======================================================

Thank you everyone for your help, encouragement and support in exposing and compiling the evidence needed to CONFRONT their Evilness. I have a short email, way down in a stack 8 inches high, where one Executive from Narconon Canada is telling a Regular Staff Member, who the Enemies in the Narconon Executive Staff are and that..........? I've got find this and post it.....What an embarrassment!!!!!

But theses emails do show how screwed up a CULT/SECT can become
    . It is a twisted commune in a false secure Compound!!! The only real security they have is CONTROL over the Students and Staff. And then Security goes DOWN the drain when some people share a pillow with someone they shouldn't be sharing a pillow with!!!!! Pillow talk - pillow talk, pillow talk.......brings out the most messiest in the Narconon Soap Operas.....of which there are many as yet to be released.

........off to check incoming.....Later.....thanks again Anons.....
  19. _You_ Member

very dumb suggestion but thanks
  20. _You_ Member

THERE IS A credit card receipt, which Brad from ABLE, left it in a Scientology Video
    DVD for Graduate Students at Narconon to watch. The DVD was purchased through the COS and sent to Brad from ABLE to recruit students into Scientology. This is all part of the CLEARExpansion program to get these people up on the BRIDGE!!!....FREEWIND BRIDGE TO CLEAR..

AS STUDENTS NEAR THE END OF THEIR PROGRAMS, some are given Scientology books and DVD's right at Narconon Trois Rivieres. There is even Auditing being done there, with E-METERS. Some students are told to watch these dvd;s as part of their program!! Some are even given entire Volumes and Libraries of L.Ron Hubbard Scientology Books, right on the Narconon premises by Staff, who are Scientologists.

The money DOX for revenue Canada can be made available and included with Sworn Affidavits :) Just need a little more time.
  21. Intelligence Member

The Shopping Will Begin Soon !!!!!
  22. _You_ Member

I'm heading out tomorrow for the Boxing Week specials myself.
  23. peterstorm Member

You just look up the number for the Canada Revenue Agency in the blue pages and ask for somebody at the:

Information Lead Program
    Enforcement Division
  24. _You_ Member

I think a hearing in Ottawa could bring down the whole "LOT" of the twisted bunch. It just takes someone with intelligence and the connections and balls to begin the process with DOX!!!!!
  25. _You_ Member

too bad all political parties in Ottawa have been played by the cult in a way or another. Although we did get some interesting visits on our websites lately...maybe someone in ottawa is waking up?
  26. Intelligence Member

I think the government would be very interested in knowing how much Narconon is costing Canada in Health costs because of their Sauna program of giving students from 2600-5000 MG of Niacin every day while in a hot sauna for 4.5 hours, 7 days a week for up to 25-40 days or so?????

The liver damage is incredible........just waiting for DOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. Intelligence Member

They WILL wake up or the public will throw them out on their ass next election!!!

They can't ignore what's happening and this New Year should be the LAST year!!!!!
  28. Intelligence Member

Can anyone help me with recent info on Toni, who owns Thetasoft??? He rents the building to Narconon - CHEAP. Is he still around Trois Rivieres or the Montreal area??? Thanks :)
  29. _You_ Member

what do you want to know?
  30. Intelligence Member

Just want to know how to contact him by email...............or Snail Mail.....?????

The sooner the better. Thanks.
  31. _You_ Member

11427960.jpg

98312771.jpg

98593953.jpg
  32. _You_ Member

FROM SANTA

Dear Narconon,

Soprry I couldn't make it down your chimney this year, cause it was to jammed up with Entheta. I'll try again next year, if you're still on my sub-list.
  33. _You_ Member

Does the Billion year membership fee into the COS have a yearly membership cost or does the
    $300,000 or so climb up the OT's, cover everything??? Is there a payment plan or would the interest for one billion years be too expensive?
  34. Intelligence Member

Expecting BIG WINS in January - February !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  35. Intelligence Member

Mod edit: Note, this decision is from 1991.

Exert from: FINDINGS OF FACT: Narconon Unscientific and Dangerous

The Board concludes that the Applicant, Narconon
    International, has the burden of proving that its program meets
    all requirements for certification and specifically the burden of
    proving its program is both safe and effective. Narconon has
    not sustained its burden of proving its program is either safe or
    effective. However, regardless of whether Narconon
    International has the burden of proof the Board concludes
    there is substantial credible evidence, as found by the Board,
    that the Narconon Program is unsafe and ineffective

Certification is denied. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Narconon Trois Rivieres Sauna Program is a health risk. There is
    no doubt to this. Addicts going into the Sauna Program with an adverse Liver
    Condition, could be in for trouble after Sauna. If liver enzymes are high, the
    person SHOULD NOT be permitted to enter the Sauna Program!!!!!

Even if the person threatens to leave the program, the staff should NOT permit
    anyone to enter this program with any health condition which would indicate
    otherwise.

Furthermore, as the above web site indicates, it is NOT a safe program even for
    a healthy person to enter!!!! Is it just a MONEY GRAB.....; you decide!!!???
  36. Intelligence Member

Mind Control Made Easy

This is an excellent video from Carey Burtt which lays out what you need to know about how destructive groups such as Scientology work. It uses humor to make its decidedly serious points.

Mind Control Made Easy : XENU TV

It is VERY subtle at Narconon how the mind control begins, carries through their program, and then the final Graduation........on the way for the CLEAR EXPANSION up onto The Bridge !!!
  37. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  38. anonymous1312 Member

I find a mixture of alcohol and glycol works best....

sorry couldn't resist that one.
  39. auchraw Member

Certification was denied in 1991 in Oklahoma on the basis of a tl;dr document packed with negative findings.

Narconon has gone on doing exactly the same things for the past 18 years.

Why is it still allowed to function all over the place? Why do its opponents have to keep proving again and again what has been proved already a dozen times? Scientology loves the way authority is all divided up and has to prove everything over and over again.

KSW means the Con goes On. The frauds never change.

The war is not over until banning the con is a knee-jerk response everywhere.
  40. _You_ Member

Propylene Glycol is used to de-ice airplanes, somehow i deduce hubfart did not not know that.