Customize

[Nov 12, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Manchester, UK, M3 4BG)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Skinnies, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Skinnies Member

Saturday 12th November 2011

The coffee cup is the meet-up place at 10:45 near Starbucks. 133 Deansgate, M3 3WR. Try and be there on time.
    There may also be an optional meet-up in Picadilly Station (the cocktail glass) from 10:00 leaving at about 10:30 to join the other anons at the main meet-up point.

The volcano is the Scientology org to which we will proceed at about 11:00. If you don't make it to Starbucks on time just make your way directly to the org.

Here are street views of the meet up point and the protest point.

New anons are always welcome.258 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4BG.
    The camera is where we do the post-raid photo, after which it's off to the pub.

The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz.

I recommend bringing appropriate clothing, it is November so it may be much cooler than usual.

Remember, you can direct any potential new recruits to our website: Down With The Org - Manchester Anonymous Protests Against Scientology
    There may also be additional anons at Victoria Station, ask about it on the forums and some one will more than likely PM you.
    Discussion takes place in the discussion thread, right here.
  2. Dragononymous Member

*note*
    Last safe raid of 2011
  3. Skinnies Member

When you're here, is it okay if I look at you and smile?..
  4. Dragononymous Member

You got something to stand on while you do that? If not you'll create that cute little schollgirl image (if you include puppy eyes)
  5. Skinnies Member

Yeah that's fine.
    If you unblock me from PM I'll even wear one of those cute little furry hats.
    Wouldn't you like that?
  6. Dragononymous Member

Hoorah for discussion in planning thread
  7. Skinnies Member

I am agree. Stop posting in the planning thread, Drag-fag.
  8. Dragononymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Safehaven Member

You must put more pressure on politicians, otherwise there is the risk that you will be overlooked among bigger headlines that the governments will make up sooner or later. Nothing is going to happen if the politicians arent affected.