Customize

PDX March 13 postgame report

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by JohnnyRUClear, Mar 18, 2010.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

PDX March 13 postgame report

OK, since it looks like nobody else has, I'll fire off a little sump'm for yas.

March 13 was a fine raid; we were missing a handful of the usual suspects, but this was more than made up for by the sudden infusion of about 6 or 7 noobs (at least I didn't know any of them) who all came in EFG masks, with cake, and protested with vim and vigor all the way from start time (around 11:30 or something) until we knocked off at close to 3. The noobs were older-ish, closer to my age, which was kind of nice for me. :-p

Scilon activity was verrry minimal; a couple of quiet clams came and went but mostly it was just pretty dead. We did get a drive-by from a couple of them; one was Gwen, whom I missed (she snuck by just when I had nipped off to move my car since it was parked in a 2-hour zone), and the other was a lovely lady who gave us a scowl and a bird as she departed the enturbulation zone. We lol'd. I thanked her for the comm cycle as she drove away, but I doubt she could hear me by that point. Oh well.

Horn love was average, which is to say occasional but far above the 2.5% Hubbard's output would predict as an upper boundary for suppressives at large.

Several passersby stopped to engage us in convo; these chats all went well.

One car pulled over to the curb at an angle and a young man leaned over from the passenger's seat, the driver (his girlfriend, it appeared) rolling down her window for him, as if he wanted to talk to someone. I was closest so I took up this challenge. He was very curt and pointed in his comments and questions, and seemed almost like a "not a Scientologist but", for a few minutes, grilling me about how we should have conviction in what we're doing and take our masks off. We went round and round about this for a few minutes, until I suggested a comparison with the American patriots in the war for independence; I asked him if he thought that they had acted cowardly by hiding behind rocks and trees while the British redcoats marched in manly formation down the roads. He said that that had simply been a war tactic. Exactly! He didn't explicitly acknowledge the point, but he didn't jump down my throat after that. He gave me his name and I told him my username; he understood my not giving my real name. :)

All in all, I can't think of any reason to call it epic win, but it was definitely win. PDX Chanlology rolls on!

I'll try to scrounge up some pix and vidz. If I fail, that just means I suck and should be laughed at.

ETA: still looking for dox; found these (not from the 13th). Supposedly, one is shooped. What do y'all think?

unperfektonthecans-lol.jpg unperfektonthecans-lolTROLL.jpg

ETA2: more dox:
    0313001157.jpg
    This cab decided to park in the cab parking spot directly in front of the org on 12th. We usually have some Chanologists standing/dancing/slacking in that parking spot. He refused our delicious and moist cake and didn't interact with us -- or anyone else, for that matter -- at all. It crossed my mind that he might have been summoned by a Scilon to get in our way. After a little while he left again, with no passenger. I yelled "yo home, smell ya later!"

0313001206a.jpg
    misc. hate group members working around the annoying mystery cab

0313001201.jpg
    quiet org is quiet

There are some grainy videos too, but I don't know how to get their URLs so someone cleverer than I will have to post those, I guess.

ETA3: More dox, this time moving and making silly noises.

PDX Anon enturbulating traffic and generally fagging around.

More of same, but with moar JRUC-faildancing (I'm the tall geek on the right, waving a lot)

That's all you get, since the graininess is threatening to do permanent harm to both monitor and eye if dosage is increased.
  2. RikkiRat Member

Re: PDX March 13 postgame report

Hiyo, one of the "older" newbs here. We have the DOX, and will be posting them shortly... once we get our act together.
  3. new guy Member

Well played.
    And welcome to the PDX noObs
  4. Smurf Member

Was the photo taken at Lloyd Center?
  5. RightOn Member

oh hai Johnny! thanks for the report
    nice job and welcome noobs!
  6. anonseatac Member

Nice job as always, PDX.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

I think so.
  8. RikkiRat Member

Ning has DOX now Johnny.
  9. Anonymous Member

Top image looks shooped to me.
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

Thanks; posted some of the pix in the OP. If you could bring some of the vids over, that'd be cool -- or PM me the URLs and I'll add to the OP again.
  11. Bob Loblaw Member

The cans are real.

EDIT: In Portland, we don't panic, The Cans Are Organic.
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Added 2 vids. Yep, grainy. STFU and buy us a better camera if you want better vids. We spent our dough on cake... dough. (D'oh!)