Customize

Rathbun in Hamburg - Events Updates

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Sounds naughty.
  2. Anonymous Member

Yes...?
  3. Anonymous Member

I haven't watched them all. is the dog in them? The dog seems pretty sane as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

More please...
  5. Chipshotz Member

No dog, there is a squirrel though.
  6. Smurf Member

Google....marty.rathbun+germany

OSAbots have created numerous blogs claiming to be owned by Mike & Marty that are slamming Marty & Ursula big time. This is proof that the cult is suffering major butthurt over this matter.
    • Like Like x 7
  7. incog712 Member

Completely overreacting to the least bit of stimuli is the one thing OSAbots do well. The little fake blog pages are clearly a Squib production aimed towards restimulating Marty each time that he Googles himself, likely a very frequent occurrence. Aside from some Anons looking for lulz, the few Ex's that Rathbun can call his own, and some OSAbots hatted for the task, nobody could care less about Marty or what he has to say on his own blog. Who besides Marty could be expected to bother with the knock offs?

Sure, the cult is all butthurt over Marty but that's just an ongoing thing. If he said he was going to Mars they'd be blogging about that too.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Smurf Member

If the ticket to Mars was one way, I'd be throwing one hell of a party.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Wait, what? lol.
  10. Anonymous Member

Well, it will take 214 Earth days, that would be a lot of hangovers.
  11. Smurf Member

Marty claimed in his videos that his blog is in the Top 20 of sites accessed... he referred to Alexis & traffic reading. Does anyone know what he's talking about & can his comment be confirmed?
  12. Anonymous Member

Top 20 of ALL sites or top 20 of sites run by ex-scietologists who still love Hubbard?
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

I kinda wished I watched the video...'Top twenty' in sites of what??? I doubt is it Alexis.
  14. timthephoto Member

some time ago somebody did a little alexa research and gave the data to marty. it's true that marty's blog has better stats than the whole of the scientology web estate combined. then take into account how many of scientology's view are us lot LOLing or collecting dox.. the scilons and their love of poxy fucking stats - marty's blog must KILL them :p

also: that pleases me
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Saul Goodman Member

I like and trust Alexa, and have used it for years. http://www.alexa.com/

Enter a URL and go: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/blogger.com

Also, I don't think ... here are the top 15 as of September 2011.

1 | HuffingtonPost
    67 - eBizMBA Rank | 54,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 53 - Compete Rank | 26 - Quantcast Rank | 122 - Alexa Rank.
    The Most Popular Blogs | Updated 9/1/2011 | eBizMBA
    tmz.gif 2 | TMZ
    228 - eBizMBA Rank | 19,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 220 - Compete Rank | 57 - Quantcast Rank | 407 - Alexa Rank.
    businessinsider.gif 3 | BusinessInsider
    455 - eBizMBA Rank | 12,100,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 601 - Compete Rank | 217 - Quantcast Rank | 546 - Alexa Rank.
    engadget.gif 4 | engadget
    479 - eBizMBA Rank | 11,500,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 808 - Compete Rank | *250* - Quantcast Rank | 378 - Alexa Rank.
    perezhilton.gif 5 | PerezHilton
    570 - eBizMBA Rank | 10,200,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 882 - Compete Rank | 251 - Quantcast Rank | 577 - Alexa Rank.
    gizmodo.gif 6 | Gizmodo
    575 - eBizMBA Rank | 10,100,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 1,103 - Compete Rank | 150 - Quantcast Rank | 472 - Alexa Rank.
    mashable.gif 7 | Mashable
    579 - eBizMBA Rank | 10,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 803 - Compete Rank | 612 - Quantcast Rank | 323 - Alexa Rank.
    techcrunch.gif 8 | TechCrunch
    615 - eBizMBA Rank | 7,500,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 607 - Compete Rank | *860* - Quantcast Rank | 377 - Alexa Rank.
    gawker.gif 9 | Gawker
    776 - eBizMBA Rank | 6,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 1,005 - Compete Rank | 458 - Quantcast Rank | 866 - Alexa Rank.
    lifehacker.gif 10 | lifehacker
    860 - eBizMBA Rank | 5,500,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 1,298 - Compete Rank | 463 - Quantcast Rank | 819 - Alexa Rank.
    thedailybeast.gif 11 | The Daily Beast
    928 - eBizMBA Rank | 5,000,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 851 - Compete Rank | 299 - Quantcast Rank | 1,633 - Alexa Rank.
    [IMG] 12 | SmashingMagazine
    967 - eBizMBA Rank | 4,600,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 1,142 - Compete Rank | *990* - Quantcast Rank | 768 - Alexa Rank.
    [IMG] 13 | FailBlog
    1,001 - eBizMBA Rank | 4,400,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 1,417 - Compete Rank | 549 - Quantcast Rank | 1,038 - Alexa Rank.
    [IMG] 14 | Kotaku
    1,217 - eBizMBA Rank | 4,100,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 1,875 - Compete Rank | 584 - Quantcast Rank | 1,192 - Alexa Rank.
    [IMG] 15 | boingboing
    1,387 - eBizMBA Rank | 3,500,000 - Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors | 1,466 - Compete Rank | 911 - Quantcast Rank | 1,784 - Alexa Rank.

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/blogs
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Ask Marty if the harassment etc etc of Paulette Cooper was according to CO$-tech. Operation Freakout was executed years before DM became COB.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. pooks Member

I believe Marty said TOP 20,000 sites and that Scn's combined sites are in the TOP 40,000. Scn math can be confusing.
    • Like Like x 6
  19. jensting Member

I do wonder who, in a position to influence the SquiBs, might be googling themselves frequently (or have people do it for them ;) ). Obviously, there's a huge amount of projecting going on, and both sides seem to relish mimicking each other, but I do wonder how much David Miscavige cares about his on-line image.

Marty has stated that the constant in-his-face surveillance is only there because it would drive David Miscavige up the wall to have that done to him. (The fact that it's driving Marty half way up a wall seems lost on Marty....)

We know that Marty feels that on-line critics (of Marty) are as bad as David Miscavige beating up his staff. I wonder how David Miscavige feels and how this influences the SquiBs.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/09/ex-scientology_1.php

Well, it is a big step for Church of Scientology. Hubbard will love him for this, if he returns. And Caberta too? First time that Scientology speak offical in Germany. Nothing can be better for them. Scientology 2.0 A little bit cheaper and much bigger than befor, more Hubbard and without Miscavige. That is really nice. Not.
  21. Jule Member

Caberta is on German TV today at WDR west.art talk. I can not watch this program where I live. Did anybody see the talk show and did Ursula mention the visit of Marty Rathburn?
  22. Anonymous Member

LoL. Scientology is the religionz of peace.

Doesn't Rathbun remind you of Gandhi? I remember when I read that great book, "The Shack." Chapter 6. The part where satan's retarded demons are in a slap-fight with the wise and spiritual savior, out in the street, in front of The Shack.
  23. Anonymous Member

I see it and if I told you.
  24. jensting Member

Perhaps, but She Deserved It! SHE WAS TRYIN TO DESTROY THE SUBJECT!!

See Mike Rinder's comments about OG on Marty's blog, a long time ago.

Meh.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

No. Nothing about the visit.
  26. HitlerSquirrel.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  27. jensting Member

Well, Caberta, I and maybe even you will all have to come to terms with what comes after the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology. Given that some people with a qualified opinion estimate an average of 10 years to recover from the mindfuck perpetrated by the Co$, what is the alternative? I don't think that all the victims are ready to completely drop Hubbard the day that David Miscavige's organisation comes to its well deserved end.

To me, whether Martyology is nice or not is less important than how soon David Miscavige's oranisation is brought down. I'm sure Marty disapproves of my attitude to Hubbard, I'll just have to come to terms with OSA and some Anon not approving of my attitude to Marty :)

Best Regards

Jens

PS: What makes me very happy is that I don't think it ultimately matters whether Marty, the OG, Anon and governments are completely united or not. The criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology is - more likely than not - going to self destroy no matter how divided the opposition is. And that makes OSA's old playbook of infiltration and divide-and-conquer an expensive waste of time.
    • Like Like x 7
  28. dispart Member

The reason why organized Scientology in the form of CoS is monitored in Germany are the anti-democratic policies which are fundamental to Scientology (note that I write Scientology, not "Church of Scientology"). The problem is not David Miscavige. I don't believe Mark Rathbun can "handle" Ursula Caberta. I for one very much hope that the monitoring is going to continue and that there will continue to be awareness of the totalitarian and anti-democratic nature of the Scientology Organization, resulting from inhumane policies by L. Ron Hubbard and not from defective leadership by individuals.
    I hope he brings some information with him.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. jensting Member

Well, I fully expect Ursula not to have missed, for instance, the story of Nicole Scheffler (on http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ll-my-story...&p=533004&viewfull=1#post533004 ). On one hand, an individual $cientologist decided to agree to OSA using his daughter to infiltrate a German government agency [1] and his daughter, another individual, agreed to it and lied on the job application form etc etc. On the other hand, it was the organisation [2] which has a office called OSA.

So, while the individuals can be - IMHO - victims and victimers at the same time, the organisation can only be a victimiser. Germany has had one attitude historically. That's not to say they cannot re-evaluate this attitude. If I were worrying about the safety of my state, I would worry about the well documented anti democratic actions and violations of human rights from the Co$ organisation [2] rather than words by Hubbard and on blogs which is pretty much everything anyone can reasonably blame Marty for, at the moment, IMHO... Marty also brings an enormous amount of Stupid to the table, but I can live with that :)

Looking forward to hearing how this goes, in any case :)

Best Regards

Jens

[1] assuming for the time being that it was not his own idea ;)
    [1] the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology, that is.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

Sure Hubbard wrote his evil Manual of Justice that set the stage for this crimical cult's culture of abuse before Miscavige was even born, but that doesn't mean that Miscavige wasn't behind it.

... Yeah Marty all you have to hope for in Germany is an audience of people as retarded as you and your flunkies and you'll do just fine

Maybe you can talk them all into doing Hubbard's Mind Control Communication's Course before you start speaking, or request that no one with an IQ above room temperature is allowed in the room while you speak.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

C'mon, he already did. Or what does that mean ?
    [QUOTEBut over the last two years, he says, Caberta has read his blog and
    understands that he's criticizing the way Miscavige runs official
    Scientology while still honoring Hubbard's ideas about the mind.][/QUOTE]
  32. Anonymous Member

[/quote]

politics, PR, smoke and mirrors.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Jule Member

What was she talking about? Is there another thread about this talk show somewhere?
    Thanks for your help :)
  34. dispart Member

True. I just hope they don't. :) I think it's great that he's going on that trip, but I just don't like this idea of handling Europe. As long as the outcome of this isn't going to be the end of the monitoring of CoS in Germany I'm happy with the outcome. The meeting as such is a good thing IMHO.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. anon0004 Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

LOL** "Wildfire across Europe." Thanks for that.
    Anybody blind ?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Marty will be the dooropener for Scientology Europe. And he will be the new Cultleader. Cult 2.0 is nicer, cheaper and speak with the biggest Enemy. Who knows better propaganda for Scientology?
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Well he already has the batshit crazy cult issued fake navy costume, not he just need to find a boat and few morons to play fake navy with him and he'll be well on his way.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  39. RightOn Member

I was just wondering how he is going to "clean up the mess that Miscagive left"
    By speaking at a seminar? (not that this is a bad thing) What about all the others before him who went and spoke? Hana, Mark, Larry, Jesse, Berry, Beghe just to name a few.

What makes him think that if he speaks at a seminar that he is going to "clean up the mess"?
    Is he going to walk in there John Wayne Texas ranger style with blazing emeters? lol

EDITED:
    Don't get me wrong, I know him going there will make DM nuts and I am glad he is speaking out, it's his "I'm going to clean up" attitude that irks me.

I wonder if German Scilons are going to yell at Marty in the airport and call him an "ugly american" and tell him to go home like they did to Ursula when she came to the US and they called her a Nazi.
    The rat bastards.
    • Like Like x 5
  40. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.