Customize

Rathbun in Hamburg - Events Updates

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subgenius Member

bean spilling
  2. Anonymous Member

I doubt Marty and Rinder can be arsed, but ICANN ought to close these domains unless they make it very clear they are not edorsed by said 'apostates':
    Code:
    infoaboutmartyrathbun.com
    martyrathbunblog.com
    martyrathbunindependent.com
    mikerinderblog.com

3. CarltonBANKS Member

It irks me too. Scilons won't even enter into dialogue if you say LRH was anything less than a Jesus on steroids.
    • If he really believes it - he must be delusional and actually thinks that LRH wasn't a conman.
    • (but he surely can't believe it? He has access to all the info... maybe he's kidding himself)
    • There's the option he's pretending to believe it - to get through to the Squirrel Busters. (so, he'd be lying, but he's done a lot of that in the past, when he worked at RTC)
    --

So, is this the schadenfreude stuff people were talking about? Cos I am taking great pleasure in watching these videos [of Marty getting the blue shirts to engage in critical thinking].

---

One thing I've noted is that all the DMbots are wearing shades so it's (a bit) harder to read their facial expressions. Marty Farty isn't. He's extremely confident (even if that confidence might be misplaced). The squirrel busters were sent to harass Marty, and it looks like Marty is pissing all over them. This must be galling for Miscavige.

--

In the last Hamburg thing, didn't Moxon (or some fag) show up outside the building? I hope they do that again.

--

Re: anti-Germany bigotry of those fags in the Clearwater Airport - I wonder how Sabine Weber feels about it? She must know Caberta is a not a Nazi
    • Like Like x 3
  4. eddieVroom Member

You don't suppose they'd have the balls to show up and do that in Nazi uniform?..
  5. DeathHamster Member

df20031022.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Triumph Member

alexis rating is #79,634 for Martyrs site-I don't know where he comes up with the 20,000# (stats pulled it from his ass)

for comparison WWP is at #38,513

the cults main site is at a piss poor #90,462
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Here's a vid from 2000 featuring Bob Minton receiving an humanitarian award:

. . . keep a watch out for a cameo of this chap sitting at the back of the room orchestrating calls of "Heil Hitler" from his band of merry men:

[IMG]

. . . handle that.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. That was 2008. He and Sabine were trying to bully their way into the event.

Anon showed up, they shat bricks and run like cowards.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. And she'll probably suffer the same fate as Hubbard's wife did, she be the one who ends up in prison while Marty runs away and crawls under a rock to hide just like Hubbard did
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Anonymous Member

FYI: Don't expect Marty to make pro-Indie inroads to Frau Caberta and the Hamburg chamber. Ursula is too shrewd an operator to take anyting he says at face value.

Event will happen, Marty will go home and claim he's singlehandedly solved the Germany Problem, and the AGS will take his info and use it to strike a blow against the cult
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

It would be caek if Paulette showed up to ask him this herself. You never know where she might pop up. She is not in the business of remaining oblivious to events like this.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. DeathHamster Member

Marty will talk about the harassment of trying to practice Scientology outside CoS, and dump on Davie. Caberta won't grill Marty too hard that CoS's evil policies are actually Hubbard's evil policies. The only "victory" Marty might get is a statement that they are concerned with the Scientology organization and not individuals, which he will inflate as a blessing of Independent Scientology.

Still, if Marty wants to stay in the game, he's going to have to provide some steak and not just sizzle.
    • Like Like x 8
  14. Anonymous Member

By anti-cult units having an asynchronous "front", we make OSA work harder and spread their already-thin resources even thinner. It is relevant to our interests.
  15. Anonymous Member

From the videos , it seems as though the comical blue shirted people are genuinely to see what Marty actually says at Hamburg. But whatever comes out of Marty's mouth in 'entheta'. So the blue shirts will be committing a crime if they watch the video/speech
  16. Anonymous Member

This is the picture of Ratbum that should be plastered far and wide (unless there's one of him in Nazi regalia). Hamburg Anons, please note.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. AnonLover Member

Marty's claims of going to Germany to handle things amuses me, i find it reminiscent of his boisterous claims of setting the record straight with Sweeney and the other big media outlets - and then ranting that media didnt air his full-on raging hardon for DM story.

^^This plus the fact that the snake oil he is selling - is still rancid, and only lacks the old moldy stench of the original.

The Scientology "Code of Honor" states: Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien285.htm

This is reinforced with all the morally corrupt policies defining enemies, how to attack enemies, and how justice is delt with internally and above the law. All of which, radically invalidate their false Utopian scam embodied in the "Scientology Creed"
    http://contenderministries.org/scientology/creed.php

And if that isnt bad enough, the introductory doctrines annihilate many of the basic traits of human decency with training routines that condition them to lie, ethics indoctrination that enforce an oppression mindset rather than truly ethical behavior, and PTS/SP indoctrination that dictates bigotry towards basic human rights. So once again - All of which, radically invalidate their false Utopian scam embodied in the "Scientology Creed"

They can wrap all that ugliness up in a big red PR bow however they like, and it will still fester and rot because its all based on the inherent principle of LRH's teaching mandating that since "man is basically good" more basic traits of humanity for healthy amounts of remorse, regret, reflection and humility are seen as major faults rather than basic components of ethical human being.

So Marty can get on his soapbox all he likes, but until that despicable line in Hubbard's "Code of Honor" is renounced, along with all the policies and doctrines that outright contradict their own Creed and shi- all over the best traits humaity has to offer for building an ethical society... the snake oil is still snake oil and supported by nothing but hot air because the fact is - those policies & doctrines are STILL anti-constitutional irregardless of whether it upheld inside the organization or outside of it.

So imo - Ultimately, Meh. Let him go on his little handling crusade, just like all his other escapades - it will FAIL to meet his own goals but still serve the purpose of exposing the ugly side of various controversies while driving DM and his OSA goons absolutely apeshit.

oh and brb - where's my popcorn...
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Krautfag Member

Oy, how did I miss this thread.
    Marty in HH? Mebbe I gonna put my srs bzns hat on, hm.....
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Krautfag Member

Don't fear :)

First of all, that meeting has zilch to do with the monitoring of the "church", although my take would be that there will be a couple of intelligence people aroud that might have questions in private session.
    Second, Ursula won't be tricked. Ursula has seen more of the church, hubbardism and it's methods than any of us. And she survived anything the church threw at her.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Germans are better-informed than Americans. They will know what to do.
  21. subgenius Member

fify, no charge
    • Like Like x 3
  22. AnonLover Member

ahhh, much better! :*
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

What Martyr misses is that he has to implicate himself in the "damage David Miscavige created over 3 decades", having been the #1 scilon flunky.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is no one's friend.
    • Like Like x 5
  25. Anonymous Member

They're both running that drill from the Comm Course on "No-answer". OTs? This is entry-level cult-tec.
  26. Anonymous Member

until she "goes OT".
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Any trains on Mars?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. TrevAnon Member

Every now and then nice little comments sneak through Marty's censorship:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/03/germany-europe-and-human-rights/#comment-145786

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

It would be WIN. They'd get arrested for doing so.
  30. Anonymous Member

Marty is hoping Anonymous will run interference for him. He ought to be disappointed...
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Well, that would be Standard Tech.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. xenubarb Member

I have it on good authority that Ursula Caberta has a still shot of this animation on her office wall:

lrhtomato.gif
    • Like Like x 7
  33. Random guy Member

Smurf, are you seriously thinking there's a chance Marty will "handle" Caberta? If any wog knows all their dirty work, it's her. It is her job after all. Caberta is as inoculated is can be.

No matter what Marty says at the meeting, his very presence put an effective end to the cult's argument that Germany are against their religion.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

English fail.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. Krautfag Member

On reading that flyer a second time...it seems only media people are invited. I guess Marty rather wouldn't have informed people asking him stuff.
    I find that...challenging
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

He's going to force his own LRH based movement. Who can handle his purposes ? Does he care about any collusive behavior ? He will not put up with any trouble against his master plan.
    That give me the creeps !
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Could well be that Caberta for this strategic reason invited Marty.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

If it hurts Miscavige, it's good.

Let Rathbun destroy the corporate terrorist cult known as COS - then the smaller fragmented indies will be much easier to take apart if they dare to extort money for imaginary super powers.

The jail cell for DM is getting ever closer.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Zhongjianren Member

The biggest nightmare for Miscavige and corporate Scientology (the "official" Church of Scientology) would be if as a result of Marty's visit Germany publicly took the following position:

Germany has nothing against the practice of the religion of Scientology, and will do nothing to suppress the practice of the religion of Scientology.

However, the corporate organization known as the Church of Scientology [is banned] [has lost its tax exempt status] [must pay minimum wages to its "volunteers"] and/or [is itself no longer recognized as a valid religious corporation or organization].

• Like Like x 4
  40. Anonymous Member

And if he's going to capture COS in the end ?
    Read more EXSCNMB !
    He'll not destroy a cult he just wants to supplant DM.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.