Customize

Rathbun in Hamburg - Events Updates

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

I disagree. The cult does not recognize what Marty does as scientology. See how they just got out of giving anyone credit for anything? That's what they do. Also, "come in to learn what scientology is really about".
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sponge Member

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A GERMAN VERSION OF THE SQUIRRELBUSTERS!!!111!!! OH PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF XENU, MAKE IT SO!!

das Eichhörnchenjäger ?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Krautfag Member

Ah, how awesome that would be. Mebbe they send Moxon and Yingling, just like last time and have them dressed up in blue cheap T-Shirts with a silly ghostbuster-parody *drool*
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Krautfag Member

Great find! I never noticed before!!
  6. mirele Member

Which poses the question: Will the Squirrel Busters go to Germany as well?

Also, I'd just like to point out (and this is not a defense of Marty so much as it is a defense of the right to privacy) that I can't think of a single other example today where a "church" *spit* has a dedicated so-called "troof squad" shadowing a guy all the time with video cameras. Whatever you think of Marty, this behavior is absolutely, utterly and completely reprehensible. And for USAian readers out there, remember, those thugs are being paid for with tax-exempt donations. I don't know why this isn't a bigger story.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Sponge Member

Germananons reprise the cultbusters plox:
    (edit: actually, I think Marty would kinda like that since he keeps calling official scientology a cult in front of the SquiBs)

cultbustersecto1s.jpg
    • Like Like x 22
  8. Random guy Member

OK, let me rephrase: It effectively puts and end to any weight the cult's argument that Germany are against their religion would have.

Better now?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sooleater Member

rly to roll.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Krautfag Member

Zhong, you have to realize some facts:

First of all, NO ONE over here thinks that Scientology is a religion or has any spiritual value. The public reception of Scientology is that is a "Sekte", a sect and a very bad one, too.
    Secondly, Scientology is about as popular here as a good outbreak of the black pest or natural disaster. In fact, a decent flooding of the Rhine is probably more popular than Scientology in the public oppinion.
    Thirdly, the notion of "clearing the planet" (which is mandatory per Hubbard) is abhorrent to us. We tried that once. Results are known. We will be fighting every motherfucker who tries to persuade us into that shit again.
    Fourthly, Scientology sadly is tax-exempt, due to the double-taxation treaty with the United States. As long as the fucktards are exempt in the US, they are here too. Do something about it!

And by Scientology I refer as well to the organization as to the tech.
    • Like Like x 10
  11. Anonymous Member

And shows only Marty has the power to bring Theta to Germany. Best conditions for a new leader.
    The King is dead. Long live the king. (Or rather the new Martin Luther as he claims himself.)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. subgenius Member

btw, anon said she could video, but not the whole thing (go to work!!!!)
    can haz backup for full vid plox?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Miranda Member

It wouldn't be the same without a paddleboat.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Diablo Member

When is someone going to MAN UP and punch these fuckers in the face???

NO ONE in Texas will convict...they don't like fucktards like cult in Texas!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. CarltonBANKS Member

Okay, firstly will you stop posting interesting stuff, I have shit to do. My place is a tip - there's crap everywhere; all over the floor.

Now, after watching Marty's behaviour (back in 2000), he has a lot to apologise / grovel for. My jaw was agape throughout most of that video. Can't believe they actually tried to crash the humanitarian award ceremony.

--

Wonderful video.

--

FAO Mark - Surely, you must own a photograph of Stacy Brooks - Wikepedia needs onehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacy_Brooks. (After seeing her laugh so much about the 'DB Lounge', I was curious and googled her)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Diablo Member

and one more thing...

I like how Mosey shut the ugly cunt up when she mentioned her daughter in the RPF...I wish someone would compare their relative in the RPF to what happened to Moxon's daughter and really shut them the fuck up!
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

Maybe the Germanons will re-create the event and use a paddle-boat for a prop?
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Miranda Member

Or like those duck boats that go on land or water.
  19. Anonymous Member

It's getting closer, but don't count on Rathbun to open up the path. Count on him to drop in, baaaaw about Miscavige, praise LRH as well as himself and then go back home. In the end, the only impact will be that of his carbon footprint.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

I think they should just yell "ronbot" and "brainwashed moron" from the back of the room.

But then that would just make them look like idiots.
  21. subgenius Member

I "liked" that post even though I believe you don't mean it literally.
    Maybe just piss on them, literally.
    Or just spray them (gentlly) with a hose, or something.
    Interesting to see in these new videos, the neighbors lurking in the background.
  22. Sponge Member

In Germany, random general public seems to have that one covered.....

fight.gif
    • Like Like x 8
  23. Anonymous Member

I'd have LOL'ed if he'd trashed the camera and unravelled the tape...
  24. exOT8Michael Member

Marty Rathbun: The "Agent Smith" of Scientology.

That is all. Carry on....
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Diablo Member

Anon's should protest Marty "helping" the cult get any good press in Germany.

Afterall, what is he going say "The Church of Scientology has never been safer, you see, myself and Mr. Rinder are now out of the cult and therefore less OSA tactics are being used, except against us of course."
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

I've been wondering that for a while now. If I had those creeps filming across the street from me I'd have bought a tazer and zapped their feeble old asses with it.

You don't mess with Texas.
  27. Miranda Member

Yeah, but assault is illegal so please don't promote it here. Better to take the high road and leave criminal activity to CoS. It's what they're good at.
    • Like Like x 10
  28. Anonymous Member

FUCK YEAH!!!

• Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

Is it assault when it's defending your property in Texas?

Hell, one of the great things about Anonymous Chanology is that nobody ever uses violence, but Texas law is pretty clear, and there's no court in Texas that would see their side win.

Stalking is illegal too, right?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Ackerland Member

Smurf: I am very very sure that Caberta's view on the Tech is never going to change: That it's a load of hogwash. She wrote several books explaining why it is. She worked with hundreds of victims that were abused by the tech. She knows how defectors continue to cling to the "tech" for years to come even after their defection. Even 1000 Martys would probably not be able to make a difference in her view.

The stuff Marty said about how he was going to handle Caberta and the government on its view on Hubbard is, to say it mildly, a bit too optimistic. In either case, I am not sure how this plays out until after this event has happened. It could be that Mr. Rathbun makes some progress in his attempts to gain more acceptance of Hubbard tech with some people present at the conference, which I doubt. Certainly not with Caberta. In the end the media is going to report: "Mr. Rathbun reports heinous crimes committed at the hands of the Scientology organisation. He says the abuse is not due to Scientology itself but because the organisation is corrupted by its leader David Miscavige".
    And noone will give a rat's ass about his last sentence. I can live with that. He is free to voice his opinion on this topic, and I have no doubt that Caberta will allow him to do just that and be smart enough to keep her mouth shut when he's talking into the cameras. In the end, it will not help his objective of rehabilitating LRH. There has already been too much research in policy and the tech itself for that to happen; by official positions in Germany (office for the protection of the constitution, courts of law). By reading their reports you would be surprised how they do link the abuses to exact references in LRH policy and tech. No, Marty will not be able to fool anyone here. But it will be disastrous for Miscavige. As we could see, Miscavige is totally pumped up with Adrenaline already. We can expect handlers that behave like in the old days with the LMT that Mark Bunker recorded. It has the potential to become a big footbullet for Miscavige. We should welcome that opportunity.
    • Like Like x 7
  31. Diablo Member

Yes, Texans would see their complete crazy cult antics and boot them and their case right the fuck out of the country of Texas!
  32. Anonymous Member

i just wanted to state for the record that i no longer give a shit about $cientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

Another crate of scotch for Nipplehead Miscavige!!

He'll need it once he sees how his best OTs have "handled" Rathbun.

Guys, this could be the opportunity we've all waited for - with the right questions Marty could - if he has the balls - admit to some serious criminal shit that Miscavige ordered in the 80's and 90's.

Once he's up on that podium with an audience, anything could happen.

He's clearly a bit of a loose cannon.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. pooks Member

Marty is a delusional retard. That is all
    • Like Like x 7
  35. Anonymous Member

And it's pointed towards his foot.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

Question for English speakers:

Does shitbreath Rathbun need to word-clear "contemporaneous," and look up the definition of "extemporaneous?"
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

I've always loved the German Anons.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Miranda Member

I'm not a lawyer and don't live in Texas. But not everyone on WWP is from Texas, and anyway I'd rather you didn't promote the idea of beating people. I do know that in many areas, you can be held legally accountable for defending yourself on your own property. Of course stalking isn't legal--so, it would be reasonable to keep good records and report the stalking to the police--which I assume is what's happening.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. anon0004 Member

Talked to a lot of anons today.
    Planning our stuff tomorrow, getting equipement together.

since we did not have more information beforehand than you do, we do not know what to expect.

We try to give you updates as the Situation unfolds in Hamburg from tuesday on.
    May be it'll lame and boring. dunno lol.
    • Like Like x 9
  40. Diablo Member

But if you gave the ugly bitch a little zap from a tazer gun, because she is stalking and Marty is scared of course, do you think she would return??

I bet SHE WON'T!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.