Customize

San Fagcisco - 20 February 2010 Postraid

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by moarxenu, Feb 20, 2010.

1. moarxenu Member

San Fagcisco - 20 February 2010 Postraid

Throughout the day there were about thirty raiders. It was like homecoming. There were fags there who hadn't been there in a long time. Old stalwarts were there too.

We had an anon from Vancouver in town on vacation escaping from the Olympics. There were two gay Buddhist anons, one of whom had been in a Buddhist cult. A classical music producer stopped by and was really interested. He said, "I hate Scientology." He has had some dealings in Clearwater so we are recruiting him -Musicians Against the Cult.

Our handler Dr. Kurt Youngman, a scilon dentist, played the outraged curmudgeon John Allender "Git off mai lawn" role. Before I arrived there was an interaction with an anon in which he claimed assault. Cops showed up. Anon had left the scene. Kurt came out and bawwed to the cops. Someone will post the vid.

Anon said, "Phony assault charges is all they have left to discover our names."

This is the fourth phony assault charge in 18 months of Chanology SF. Otherwise, chill and lulz. Sea Arrrgh flag and CA Anon flag were flying.

Pix and vids will show up from other fags soon. Everyone missed Dr. Lilly and sends <3<3<3

Year Three of the Insurgency is off to a good start.
  2. chrisanon Member

Re: San Fagcisco - 20 February 2010 Postraid

WOW! Your raid report warms the cockles of my heart. Was there a 30 person Tunak?

Why is Allender everywhere present? Can't he just stay in San Jose? In all the vids I've watched of him, I've never seen him interact with Anons or do anything useful.
  3. MeganonOT8 Member

yes it does. according to your post :D
  4. Anontacular Member

Thank you for the report; 30 is the biggest in a while! GO!
  5. exOT8Michael Member

I think he meant the SF Scilon was acting LIKE Allender....
  6. chrisanon Member

Ah. Now I see. Thank you, Michael.

One of these days I'm going to learn to read. I know that will make me a better Chanologist.
  7. exOT8Michael Member

LOl ok, It takes time to do stuff well.
    We all get confused at first. ;-)

img0675la.jpg