Customize

San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

Start this right here. Just got back from the day raid. I showed up late and there were the 4 of us for a while. Its break time.
  2. Anonymous Member

re: San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

We had 3 protesters for the evening raid. An anon showed up a little later and we had 4. About a 100 or more scilons attended this event. One scilon called me a creep under his breath. TOTALLY caved me in. Had to do a 2 hour locational. :) My needle is floating. The shopping bag next to the fire alarm pole has Chinese food brought by Seleighe. Nom nom it was good. Pot stickers, chicken wings and egg rolls.

29vgmex.jpg

1jwz1y.jpg

24dh8cw.jpg

2yzlbnk.jpg

rkat8n.jpg

2zidg95.jpg
  3. re: San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

Today was a rather boring raid by SF standards.

Mostly took video on my [STRIKE]crappy[/STRIKE] less than stellar camera.

2 part raid:
    1. Day raid from noonish to around 3 pm
    2. Night raid from 5:30 to 8 pm

Day raid was uneventful. Started out with TommyGormanTommyGormanTommyGorman, Jennifer, and the family (one of whom may just be the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard, poopy diaper and all) along with some people whose handles I have forgotten (sorry). A few anons showed up later, including a new-to-SF Doc Zhivago (alas, I think we probably bored her away). We played OT3, played music, and enturbulated the scilons who passed by. We packed up for a break around 3, and made plans to return later.

I returned at 5:30 to start the LRH B-Day Fundraiser and Sec Check night raid. Played OT3 to a bunch of scilons, and waited for other raiders to return. Sign Post and Seleighe showed up, and we 3 raided until 8 pm. We were joined by one other Anon whose handle I don't know for a short time. Unfortunately Tom Cruise's theatans reached out from his daily anal self-auditing session to cause my iPod to fail around 6:15, so we lost the ability to play OT3 for the rest of the night. I recited it from memory a few times, and it was lulzy to watch the scilons scurry away rather than listen.

Video will be uploaded tomorrow (hopefully).

Here's 2 pics from flickr to tide you over until then:

4450056866_d452dcf4dd.jpg

4449281961_cd757f4264.jpg

Thanks again to Seleighe for the Chinese Food. It was awesome.
  4. Seleighe Member

re: San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

No problem. I'm back home now. I [redacted]. Was that far enough away that no one was watching? (Just out of curiosity, what do you do if your picture has been taken?)

I also have to remember to bring a camera next time.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Re: San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

You realise that you can never take that same route again, now that you've posted it for OSA, OSA, OSA.
  7. Seleighe Member

*Headdesk* Argh, I'm an idiot. Lucky I have plenty of other ways to get back.
  8. Re: San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

Im one of the early protesters who was there with Tommy and Jen. It was small turnout wise but we had fun and some epic interplay between protesters , passers by and cult heads was observed. Hope to see you guys again real soon.
    Paul
  9. Anonymous Member

Wow, didn't know SF Org could still summon 100 scilons. I haven't seen moar than a dozen or so there for years.
  10. grumpus Member

[IMG]

lol
  11. i'mglib Member

I am sooo jealous of your signs. I want to throw all of mine out and make cool ones like yours. They're so sturdy and legible.
  12. ObamAnon Member

Black and white photos only strengthen the stereotype that all of our SF brothers are artfags. Prove me wrong. :)

You guys are awesome. Good work.
  13. Re: San Francisco March 20th 2010 Post Game report

Argh...
    Too much video, not enough time to watch and edit together the best parts.
    Hopefully I'll have something up soon.