Customize

Scientology Internal Docs Says OSA is Going to 'Handle' the Village Voice

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

See post 26, #4. :)

Everyone in KC knows where OP (Overland Park) is. They also know where the FBI building is, too. :D
  2. Smurf Member

I tried to post this info on the Village Voice, but it wouldn't accept my reply. Maybe Tony has blocked me for chewing Marcotai out & calling him a gutless coward.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Doesn't everyone?
  4. Smurf Member

5. Anonymous Member

Too much info. My heade explodeth.
  6. Sponge Member

7. Smurf Member

Purchase a larger head. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Well, in the old days there were a fair number of Scientologists that I knew who could actually write. I will say that I have met a lot of Scientologists who couldn't write or spell as well. And as time went on those Scientologists became more and more numerous. Most of them I notice, didn't finish highschool. Makes sense. After all, the only real serious subject worth studying is Scientology. From a Scientologist's viewpoint, all other subjects are just bullshit compared to Scientology.
  9. Anonymous Member

Kind of makes them sound like cult, don't it? Good point, btw.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. There appears to be blocking on posts with full URLs. However, there is very recent evidence to the contrary of my first statement. A paradox. I once had a post rejected because of posted links. If the URL is addressed with verbal signs for the symbols, i.e., "dot" for "." etc., it will usually be accepted. I've used abusive language directed towards $cilon posters on the blog, and have never had a post blocked/rejected for that kind of behaviour. It may be the links, but I may be mistaken here. Why not ask Tony?
  11. Anonymous Member

By 'aberated' [sic], do they mean homosexual?

And if so, is this a gay-bashing thing?
  12. Do not listen to show
    as its weird
    [IMG]
    and has squirrel stuff on it
    • Like Like x 15
  13. Anonymous Member

Caution: Meme in progress
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

LULZ non-stop
  15. Cudgel Member

[photo of squirrel DJ]

Damn it. I usually don't drink much coffee. The one day I have some it goes through my nose as I tried not to spew it laughing.
  16. AnonLover Member

Fix'd?
    • Like Like x 9
  17. Anonymous Member

Obviously. she's a Key to Life graduate... LAWL

A garden-variety humanoid can spell and use grammar better than that.
  18. Anonymous Member

How could a decent person saddle a little girl with a middle name like "Catrese"? That's the best they could come up with?
  19. Anonymous Member

Yeah, yeah can't come right out and write that the Voice is a "fag" paper... but they'll say it in private to each other.
  20. WMAnon Member

In troth, at times thou doth not.
  21. Anonymous Member

Well, there's your answer.

10/10!

And sometimes "aberrated" too. FIFT.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Yeah, that's the implication I took from it. If 'aberated' doesn't mean gay, then what does it mean?

Useful evidence re Scientology's we're-not-homophobic-at-all-dear-me-no propoganda re the New Yorker article.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Lol, aberated means nothing, as it is not a word, "aberrated" means defective in some manner.
  25. Anonymous Member

Yeah, we know they can't spell.

It seems to me they're trying to say 'sexual deviant' without actually saying it.
  26. BigBeard Member

So if $cilons have to stay away from "squirrel stuff", are they allowed to drive on Squirrel Level Road in Virginia??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  27. xenubarb Member

<3!
  28. grebe Member

MainZ33504.jpg

I think this guy might have been Aberated.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. LarryBren Member

Great advice!

A couple of days ago I made a long post after the Village Voice article about the Freedumb Mag issue on the New Yorker. It never showed up.

I just now made the post again, this time taking out the URL, and it posted immediately.

Some times I almost wish I was not a technical retard.
  30. grebe Member

Squirrel Stuff sounds like a pretty cool product name. But what does it do? Apparently it goes on things. Maybe like a desert topping. Or a spot remover. Or a hair gel. Hmm...

Squirrel Stuff must be edgy, as the old people find it "weird."
    • Like Like x 5
  31. Sponge Member

Give me a call to have your excess squirrel stuff removed painlessly.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  32. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    aren't all Scientologist frustrated Science Fiction writers seeking intergalactic revenge
  34. Sponge Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

"Squirrel stuff" is scilon code which implies that Xenu is being discussed, and that Xenu is not part of scientology, but was invented by SPs.

It must really piss off some scilons when they go to do OT III, only to find out that it's the thing the cult told them was NOT scientology.

I knew a guy who was happy as a clam (LOL) all through the Grades and Clear. When he came back from Flag, having done OT III, he had a long face on all the time and refused to talk about his "wins" on the Wall fo Fire. He knew he'd been had.
    • Like Like x 7
  36. Anonymous Member

Verily, Almond Joy hath nuts.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. xenubarb Member

And Mounds hath naught.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Could be in limbo while being "moderated." The Station probably has some heat on it, from you know where. Check in with it later. I'll watch it too.
    • Like Like x 1