Customize

Some sort of OT event @ Chicago Org Sat. Jan. 7, 2012

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Darth Xander, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Darth Xander Member

So Strong Strength and I decided to raid the Chicago Org tonight and, lo and behold, they were holding some kind of OT event. Whatever it was translated into RAIDING GOLD! That's the most Scilons I've ever seen in the Org at one time. Lots (relatively speaking of course) of folks coming and going, including a good number of NOI as well.

Highlights for me included:

-Flashback to the good ole days when at least three squad cars pulled up in response to reports of our trespassing and holding the front door open. (According to one officer, there were about four or five Scilons willing to sign a citation to that effect.) One cop even actually tried to pull the "you need to be 150 feet away" routine on us. Of course, SS is always loaded with legal dox and once the officer read the city's letter he was good.

-Lots of face time with Domenic, who stood sentry at the corner to direct the unaware to the back door. That gave both SS and I lots of time to chat him up. He wanted to know how much I was getting paid (time and a half?) blah blah blah. Covered Debbie Cook and the St. Pete Times fundraising articles with him. Not sure it registered or not, but what the heck.

-Public Registrar/auditor Jesse Wells asking me if its a conflict of interest for me as an attorney to represent Anonymous, a felonious organization. I sputtered out some kind of response but mostly had a really good laugh at that one. I find it notable he called me by my handle and not my name. Very interesting.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. And to think I wavered about going out tonight. One photo and very brief video from me coming shortly.
    • Like Like x 27
  2. fhqwhgads Member

I would like to make a brief statement: sexy.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BLiP Member

ohyeah_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

. . . thank youse.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. amaX Member

Niiiiiiiiice! Awaiting awesome pic and vid!
  5. Darth Xander Member

When I say "brief," I mean brief! The guy speaking way in the back (er, front?) has a full sized microphone taped to his chest. Ain't never seen that before.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Xander and The Strong Strength in action. Wonderful job as usual guise. (Their idiotic question about a lawyer associating with Anonymous and then using your 'handle' ... weak attempt at inducing paranoia into the 'enemy.' Fucktards. They are psychotic and pathetic rolled into one big stogie of fail.
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Some more good news - I believe the Debbie Cook story must be everywhere if it's permeated all the way through to the org level of a random-ass city like Chicago. Her e-mail was one of my talking points tonight, and most of the Scientologists obviously knew what I was referring to. Who knows how much it's affecting things behind the scenes?

Waldoonthemovesmall.jpg

Nightsignsmall.jpg

Waldosmilesmall.jpg
    • Like Like x 16
  8. amaX Member

I love you guise.
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Anonymous Member

Very good!
  10. CarterUSP Member

Great work, guys. Keep it up!
    As long as the scilons continually see non-handled protestors having a good time, being unfazed by any attempts to use the tech to handle, those doubts will be fed.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. pooks Member

Thank you for continuing to suppress all mankind!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Aw, man. I miss protesting. :-(
  13. Anonymous Member

FIFY. Sounds like a question to pose to Moxon, although I'm sure that unindicted co-conspirator attorneys have lower acceptable standards for conflicts of interest. Either way, Kendy Darling will be sure to bill to provide the answer.
  14. Domenic spent a lot of time telling me I was stupid and boring.

Funny sight: Jesse Wells hauling 2 big 12-packs of toilet paper back to the org. I had always thought the "no toilet paper in the orgs" story was more exaggerated myth than reality, but I recently found out that it's the case in the Chicago org too. I'm sure they didn't want to be embarrassed while all those people were there for the event and that was the reason for the emergency TP run.

Sorry I sound like a bullfrog in the narration. I have a pretty bad cold right now.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Anonymous Member

No TP in Orgs tends to be the rule rather than the exception, in my experience.
  16. Darth Xander Member

That reminds me. SS, you are not suppose to tell another guy you want to have a bromance with him. That's akin to asking a girl if its ok to kiss her (which I'm pretty confident you've not yet had the chance to do). Just be cool and try to talk football with him. :cool:
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Quentinanon Member

I remember hearing an org executive director at an executive council meeting (the people who approve or disapprove purchase orders in scientology orgs) say that toilet paper was a low priority because "it validates meat bodies" and "we're here to handle thetans", so that org went without TP week after week. That idiotic think is very common in scientology. They treat toilet paper as a frivolous luxury rather than a necessity.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

That's out audio tech. Lavalier mics are clipped to a lapel, but condenser mics are mounted on a stand. What a squirrel!
  19. Anonymous Member

Probably has to do with that times when Ronnie and the first scilons were in their ship...how was it called, Apollo? (Always confuse it with Titanic, dunno why)

So, they probably didn't had TP because they couldn't stay too long on anywhere (Ronnie escaping from justice and that wog stuff), and to make an excuse to have their ass stinky, they decided that TP was something as horrible as liking to go to Hawaii after you read OT III. lol

I miss protesting as well...
    :(
  20. Quentinanon Member

That's an interesting theory: When I was on the Apollo, it stank like dirty underwear and unwiped anuses. Toilet paper was a scarce commodity on the Apollo.
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  22. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum