Customize

SPT: Lawsuit claims Church of Scientology violated child labor and wage laws

Discussion in 'Media' started by Optimisticate, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Optimisticate Member

Tobin and Childs strike again...

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...gy-violated-child-labor-and-wage-laws/1155473

• Like Like x 5
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

It's almost like there's an endless supply of money-hungry, lying apostates wanting to smear the most ethical people on Earth. So odd.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Tommy Davis to the St. Petersburg Times: "We can't comment on this lawsuit we haven't been served."

Tommy Davis to the St. Petersburg Times: *comments on the lawsuit anyway*

Keep on keepin' on, Tommy Davis, you gigantic piece of shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
    • Like Like x 3

6. This is major. Most dangerous equipment is verboten to under 18's, whether employee or volunteer. In CA they won't let you operate (including cleaning) a meat slicer and certain other pieces of heavy machinery in commercial kitchens, I doubt it's any different in printing.

Edit to add: I'm REALLY starting to hate these people and have no respect left for people like Nicole Kidman who keep their pansy mouths shut because it might upset their perfect little worlds.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

What entails cleaning a grease trap? What the fuck is a grease trap?
  8. Orson Member

Damn. Cut the boy's finger off and tell him to keep his mouth shut. Scientology, you so crazy.

Seriously, these lawsuits look very promising to this Law & Order trained observer.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Considering how much damage she might have done to the Cruise Machine, had she gone public (years ago) isn't it likely that CoS and/or TC would have done the requisite counter-measures?

Nicole was briefly "IN". Probably had auditing. Might OSA (or her PC folder) have dug up issues or problems that Nicole had really really really wanted to stay buried? Just speculation here, but outright blackmail USED to be the biggest stick CoS used on their critics. Whatever she may have been threatened with back then might not be relevant anymore, but years of silence makes for a nice habit to keep.

Access to her kids, and cult attempts at public humiliation were probably a fair chunk of it. If that were all, she could have grown a pair and talked.
    But without knowing the details of what went on, and what threats were given and what weight they still have, I'm not yet ready to dump the blame on Ms Kidman. I do hope gets the memo that OSA are toothless and worthless, that SCANDAL can help rejuvenate and revive one's standing, and that Tom and his zombies are not worth defending anymore.

</3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

A few exs including Will have chimed up masterfully in the comments section. Here's hoping more decide to add their insight.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

please lurk more. there are already like 3 other threads about this damn lawsuit

kaythxbai
  13. Anonymous Member

Technically this thread isn't about "this damn lawsuit". It's about the St. Pete Times article on it. Strange that you've gone all sandy vag about it.
  14. pooks Member

Actually Nicole made it all the way to OT II, so she was more than just "briefly" in. Other than that, I agree with your speculation.