Customize

The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flies

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Faceless Truth, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the update.

I wondered where scientology PR man Bob Keenan and his fly swatter had gone to. Always felt a bit more digging would have shown big discrepancies in his claims about being in (or his reasons for leaving) the fire service or the marines or whatever.

Scientology claims to fix medical conditions .......

After all his years of service to scientology, how's he affording to live with a medical condition?

Does anyone know if Bob has developed doubts about the cult?
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

I've got an interesting tidbit to add. Apparently Keenan works for Amazing Internet (www.amazinginternet.com), which is a scilon owned company in London. The owner is Andrew Skirrow - long-time Davebot kool-aid drinker in charge of fundraising for the CC London Idle Org. The public have been briefed that he is on "medical LOA" but in reality Keenan is just plain out of the Sea Org. That's all I know.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. DeathHamster Member

Also bobkeenan.org and bobkeenan.net.
  6. Anonymous Member

Hey Keenan. You're gone and Anonymous is still here. That's some bad Karma you got going, Bob. Where's your fly-swatter now, scumbag?
  7. Anonymous Member

bump - please keep posting the updates on ex scientology sea org pr man Bob Keenan aka Walter Mitty with a fly swat.
  8. Anonymous Member

Tick tock tick tock Bob...

Bob.jpg

EXPECT US
  9. SeenTheLight Member

"CC London Academy Standards"

10. Anonymous Member

Ah, so that's where "Amazing Internet" fits into the scheme of cult companies.

Cheers, StL
  11. Anonymous Member

NEJTbVlUhlblNJ_1_1.jpg

Bob Keenan writing about Xenu??