Customize

Village Voice: The Top 25 People Crippling Scientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, Aug 5, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

Wow, now Arnie Lerma is claiming he's the one who got the ball rolling with the Lisa McPherson case. This is totally false. I was (and am) a regular on the IRC channel Arnie used to hang out on before he got permab&. Jeff Jacobsen is the one who found the article in the paper, not Arnie.

None of the people on undernet remember it the way Arnie claims it happened, inserting himself into the scene. He had nothing to do with it. That GF mask facial hair of his is just grotesque, as he's a lyin' sack of shit trying to cash in on incidents he wasn't involved with.

Yeah, right. Jeff does not recall something that is part of the most monumental fuckup in Scn history. And, strangely, neither does anybody else who was around at the time.

Yeah...like Jeff would not have told the rest of us, "Hey, I just heard something wild from Arnie Lerma..."

Listen, I have called shenanigans on people before. That fat crazy lady in Stinson Beach. Lily Firered of the tag team Lily and Truthy show, which played for years on Usenet, but did not translate to Enturb very well. Garry Scarff. I had valid reasons for raising these flags and I'm raising them now. Arnie is lying and weaseling with his stupid GF facial hair you love so much. But his recent behavior suggests he's returning to his clammy roots, and trying to steal Jeff's credit for uncovering the Lisa McPherson death is just fucking wrong.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. xenubarb Member

Jeff also got a call from Det. Miller. So if he called Jeff and Arnie, and told them the same thing, it means Jeff ran with it and Arnie...well as he said, "as opposed to others who merely talk..."
    • Like Like x 1
  3. tippytoe Member

Ursula Caberta
    John Sweeney
    Brian Seymour
  4. And me. trollolollollollololollolollollollololollloloooolllooooooooooooool
  5. Anonymous Member

I think Bryan Seymour, the exes, anons and Xenophon should all be listed in one big "Australia=Awesome-Doing it right" listing.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Sparrow!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Tony Ortega should be on this list himself, but he's not going to do that. He definitely belongs on anyone else's list, though.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. tippytoe Member

I second that!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. tippytoe Member

IA.
  10. Anonymous Member

Isn't Arnie the guy who takes credit on his website for inspiring David Miscavige to join the Sea Org, among other things?
  11. Anonymous Member

I just hope that you realize that despite my avatar, I'm not really Katie Holmes.
    • Like Like x 8
  12. Smurf Member

Fuck. What did I do now? I've never taken credit for anything related to Lisa McPherson.
  13. Sam Urai Member

My guess is that Sparrow might get a shout out if/when he chooses Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

No, I have a sneaky feeling you're hotter than she is...
    • Like Like x 1
  15. lostatsea Member

She is. Your sneaky feelings are tru fax.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. AnonLover Member

He deserves to have his very own list... oh wait.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I think it was just an example. Everyone who had heard of you before had flags about you when you showed up at the CC protest and enturb. It has since died down.
  18. ArnieLerma Member

Dear Barbz,
    It doesnt matter what you choose to believe, I cant change what happenned. Det Miller called me and tipped me off to to the CWPD website. I DCC'd jeff and said hey man, look at this, (Det Tom Miller did not want any heat either, and I had enough heat to deal with at the time) Jeff ran with the ball as I hoped he would. I asked him if he recalled this 5 years ago, he did not, which is fine...Now, go ahead and repeat your own delusions that I am trying to steal anything from anyone... I am not free to change the past that I saw with my own eyes but You are free to believe whatever you choose to believe.

Regards
    Arnie Lerma

Also, of course no one on undernet knew about it because Det Miller asked me to keep his name out of it, and not to say he called...(he was taking enough heat at the time too) but as this event is now over 15 years ago, its was best to mention it for the record. I know you once understood why it was important to honor requests for discretion from members of Law enforcement..

"How to become an Expert Operator" 25 lessons in Hypnosis (c) 1928 by L E Young 30 Meg PDF
    http://www.lermanet.com/reference/25lessonsinhypnotism1.pdf
    "The only defense against covert manipulation is to familiarize oneself with the techniques being used" George Estabrooks 1943
  19. Anonymous Member

who gives a fuck
    • Like Like x 5
  20. xenubarb Member

No, no, at the beginning when you first showed up on enturb after having dropped out of sight from ARS.
  21. Anonymous Member

Arnie, xenubarb, me and others
  22. xenubarb Member

Oh, we're all deluded but Arnie. Henri, tikk, teeg, mirele, dr. dave...strange, innit. Kinda like when Scientology bawws that all its outspoken critics are criminals and liars...so we're deluded, is that it? And we're all lying about it, right? Funny, nobody remembers it your way but you.

I see you're crafting your story and filling in the details to round it out. Your attempt to weasel yourself into the fabric of one of the key incidents that hurt the cult is as disgusting as your hideous GF facial hair. I'm serious, just stop it.

Yeah, and do call me 'deluded' again. It really enhances your credibility, throwing around terms like a Scientologist. I talked to Jeff today. He remembers getting a call from Det. Miller. He's not likely to forget how this went down. It was kind of a big deal at the time.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. ArnieLerma Member

good luck barbz...
  24. Anonymous Member

Were you guys lovers? 'Cause this is getting awkward for me.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. xenubarb Member

Understand that this isn't just some stupid OG squabble. HE IS TRYING TO REWRITE HISTORY! Now, remember that you are the skeptics who say DOX OR GTFO. You could go back and search the Lisa McPherson history and you'll see that Lerma is not mentioned at all. I think it's important to be accurate so the actual story doesn't get muddied by opportunists and status seeking scammers.

Now, he made the statement, I refuted it, he responded and I reiterated my position. That should be the end of it. It can't go anywhere but TD from here.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

1283530186379.png?1283530926.png

^^Applies to everything Arnie says nowadays. Once upon a time he may have been relevant, but there's been too many lies, weasle maneuvers & monumental moonbattery from the Lerma camp in recent years to actually listen to anything he has to say.
  27. Orson Member

OG slapfight needs to stop in this thread before I excise it like a surgeon removing a cancerous mole.

You two wanna argue over old school shit, take it to the dome before I do it for you.

/rant
    • Like Like x 13
  28. Anonymous Member

Wow, I'm getting some Anon loving here. I thought those feelings were only reserved for Tony O.
    • Like Like x 6
  29. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. Miranda Member

Sparrow and Larry Brennan got a mention, and the Australia anons as a group--in a nice long list of exes.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. xenubarb Member

Now, he made the statement, I refuted it, he responded and I reiterated my position. That should be the end of it. It can't go anywhere but TD from here.
  32. lostatsea Member

I think this is my favorite list thus far.
  33. Sam Urai Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. I'm glad Chuck Beatty made the list of honourable mentions. He gave time and good conversation to this budding chanologist back in '08. He really does answer that phone number, much to my surprise at the time. Very informative.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. MSAnon505 Member

The wait is over. Sparrow got his shout-out. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  36. eddieVroom Member

I'm thinking someone around here needs either a good fistfight or a good fuck. I'm just not sure who or which.

37. Anonymous Member

Looks like the OG are restless today!

Just for clarification, and maybe for the sake of her future relationship with her family, any Aussie anons, Scarlett never actually protested with Anon, right?
  38. xenubarb Member

Bubble gum cards?