Customize

Village Voice: Tommy Davis, Scientology Spokesman, Secretly Recorded Discussing 'Disconnection'

Discussion in 'Media' started by AnonLover, Aug 30, 2011.

1. AnonLover Member

2. Anonymous Member

Well so long as Jessica Feshbach is revealed to be the worst sort of person, and that Katie Holmes is happy to have Jessica Feshbach around little Suri, it's only a matter of time before Katie finds this thread and sees for herself what the hell her creepy friend gets up to - and that the cult will demand the same of her or Tom Cruise if she or Suri at any time in the future were ever to doubt the word of LRH/David Miscavige. Jessica Feshbach is not a nice person.

We all know Tommy Davis is an insincere lying creep, but he's the Comical Ali of $cientology and he has amused the world ever since the BBC did their shouting thing, it would be a shame to get rid of his comedy genius routines, but Jessica Feshbach is definitely a vicious, hostile, defamatory bitch, like some other contributor stated earlier. I'll bet they never have sex with each other.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

Scientology, it's always dumber than you think...
    • Like Like x 8
  4. Anonymous Member

I thought she was a beard and/or a minder who can watch Tommy even when he's sleeping.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. slobeck Member

scientology_dumb-hat.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. Chipshotz Member

Thanks Tommy
    • Like Like x 5
  8. jensting Member

His instinct for knowing when he was going to be taped is just one thing which made him such a good undercover operative. It's like his SP powers made him telepathic, or something.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  9. xenubarb Member

Don't not-is me, bro!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

1ronald_dewolf1.jpg?w=172&h=198.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Malory Member

It's simpler than that for Tommy because he's still a lost little boy who wants his mommy to love him. Anne Archer's an ice-cold bitch and it's no co-incidence Tommy married someone just like her. Dammit, I feel sorry for Tommy at times. He hasn't the smarts to be as evil as Rinder and really does come across as a victim a lot of the time.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Well, then scientology does work: it makes sterling victims of people.
  13. I could understand that if he was 12 years old, but he's 40 years old, it's time for him to grow the fuck up.

Most douchebags looking for mommy's attention gets a few piercings and tattoos,

http://rockandrollconfidential.com/hall/hall_detail.php?dd_keyid=660

he gets his ass locked up in a cults labor camp, I can't feel sorry for someone so fucking stupid.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

message to Tommy Davis: the BBC are back in LA right now filming part 3, where are you???
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Don't feel sorry for Tommy, his basic character is the same as his wife and mom.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Oooohhh...where?
    I am in L.A. too!
  17. xenubarb Member

After hearing him softly threaten "Oh, your mother and brother are still in...and...etc etc" I have no sympathy for him at all.
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Anonymous Member

Please. You lost any sympathy for him eons ago...
  19. AnonLover Member

^^This. and I hope to hell that someday his Mom needs "handled" and they sick her own evil lil bastard on her so she gets to see what a monster he is with her own eyes.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Smurf Member

Anne knows already. I have absolutely no doubt she (quietly) regrets the day she agreed to let Karen Hollander talk Tommy into abandoning his college education at Columbia Univ. to join the SO. Thankfully, she has another attentive son who does his own thing & hasn't been on-course in 10 years...

FYI.. Anne's father-in-law died last year. Thankfully, Terry's immediate family are the only Scilons in the mix.

"Jastrow is survived by their three children and their spouses: Kenny, II and Susie Jastrow (Round Mountain, TX); Terry and Anne Jastrow (Los Angeles, CA); and Nancy and Hank Arnold (Port Aransas, TX).

Jastrow also has six grandchildren and six great grandchildren. Grandchildren: Marty McCartt and her husband J.; Dr. Kenny Jastrow, III and his wife, Kendal; Corby Jastrow and his wife, Stephanie; Jeff Jastrow; Tommy Davis and his wife, Jessica.."

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mywesttexas/obituary.aspx?n=kenneth-jastrow&pid=143959990
  21. AnonLover Member

i hope your right, but if she's "quietly regretting" then i still hope she needs aggressively handled and has to endure her own son being given the job of tormenting the hell out of her until she regrets being quiet about it even moreso than she regrets letting them suck him in.
  22. Smurf Member

Anne's like alot of Scientology parents with kids in the Sea Org.. once they've signed the billion year contract, they're on their own doing their own thing to clear the planet and no time to waste visiting or caring about family. I wish there was film of Anne & Tommy together.. the dynamics between the two is alarming.. they're just another Scilon to each other... yet, Anne & husband Terry know better to step out of line what DM demands of them... lest Anne & Terry get a surprise visit from Tommy & Jess and it wouldn't be a social visit.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Does she supports and promotes what he does for Scientology.
  24. Anonymous Member

b3r7yd.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  25. Anonymous Member

fixed my mistake
  26. Sponge Member

27. Anonymous Member

So Tommy David is in a 2D with Anne Archer?

Tommy Davis is having sex with Anne Archer??

Dude, I know that Scientology is known for covering up child sex abuse and rape, but that is some messed up shit.
  28. Diablo Member

yeah, and then tommy davis fucks the dog in the ass and sucks up his cum from the dogs ass...

watch the Aristocrats...it will tell the whole story!
  29. TinyDancer Member

I get that. The cross isn't my biggest issue with the CoS, due to there being human rights violations and all. But it's very insulting to a Christian to see them misuse such a sacred symbol.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

but WE WERE NOT THERE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CONVERSATION
    • Like Like x 2
  31. tikk Member

I'm no Christian but it might be equally offensive to a trademark lawyer. They're clearly free-riding on the good will that the public associates with Christianity, regardless of whether the good will is deserved. Certain symbols transcend any meaning any third party might want to associate with them and the cross and swastika are at the top of that list. The addition of ornate flourishes does zero to disassociate Scientology's cross, which is relatively meaningless in the context of the Scientology belief system, from Christianity.
    • Like Like x 7
  32. vaLLarrr Member

Hubbard just copied the weird cross from Ordo Templi Orientis, or the Rosicrucians. He stole ideas from Crowley and Gurdjeff/Ouspensky.

Simple fact is in the 50's and 60's a lot of folks tried out wacky belief systems. It's 2011 and the internet is here to expose just how wacky they are.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Anonymous posting works and it helps people. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

I am sorry is this for real? You really had to apologize?
  35. Miranda Member

I'm sure the rest of us can pick up the slack :) Sorry you had to do that, Smurf. They are repellant--the last people who deserve any apology. Well, next to last.
  36. Anonymous Member

were did John Roberts go? I almost never watch CNN, but he seems to have disappeared.
  37. TrevAnon Member

LOL!
  38. Anonymous Member

Jessica Fessbach is a fish smelly fucking evil cunt that gave birth to Xenu!
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Smurf Member

I didn't have to, but I really didn't want my attorney dropping me as a client.
  40. Anonymous Member

LOL @ Tommy crying about "vicious defamatory remarks".

Hey Tommy, the reason Anonymous exists is because of the vicious defamatory shit your cult has been indulging in, as well as the suspicious deaths & locking people up because Nipplehead Slappy Miscavige feels threatened.

You say the Xenu story is a disgusting perversion - looked in the mirror lately Tommy??

Even your mom deserves better than you. You can still blow, y'know.

Anonymous might not forgive or forget but you could easily get Miscavige locked up and make millions from the movie rights!!
    • Like Like x 1