Customize

WARNING TO NEW MEMBERS - U faggots gonna get abused here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarcabianShrink, Apr 6, 2011.

1. First off, I would like to welcome and thank new members to this forum for joining in this cause.
    Second, I would like all of you to understand that I am a fag, you are a fag, and so is everyone else on this site - sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.
    Third, and most importantly, please remember that Anonymous is not your friend.

Now, if you have done a decent amount of lurking on this site, you may have noticed that most people on this site are not very nice - in many cases "not nice" is a vast understatement. It is understood that this type of behavior can be counterproductive to communities and good people can get severely butthurt as a result. However, over the years I have noticed that (as odd as it seems) the abusive behavior here is something that has actually served quite well in helping keep protests successfully peaceful (at least on "our" part anyway).
    Why?
    Cuz the culties are notorious for doing whatever they can to try and bullbait protesters into losing their cool and go on an apeshit attack on one of their members so they can play the persecuted victim card. <- I would recommend watching some of the scientologists bullbaiting video footage if you haven't already done so. > They don't succeed at bullbaiting anons because whatever abuse they dish out, it can't be worse than what you get here.
    Think about it, if a scientologist approaches you at a protest or on the street and starts hurling insults at you like "pedophile, prostitute, bigot, terrorist, etc." What are you gonna do? Do you get angry and resort to violence like they want you to? Do you allow them to manipulate your emotional state with abusive "handling" so it renders you unable to effectively engage in constructive debate? <- I would recommend looking into some of their "PTS handling" materials for an idea of the "communication technology" they rarely deviate from. >
    TBH, if you can't handle the "abuse" here, then it is a good indication that you probably can't handle a confrontational scientologist at a protest and should find other ways of contributing to the anti-scn cause.

Consider it training and skin thickening exercise, faggots. <3
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Anonymous Member

The big difference for me, is that the old /b/tard way which transmuted to what we have today, is in the spirit of "you know I'm overdoing it, or else you have no idea what's going on.

This silly style of posturing and making extreme-as-possible insults, phony threats, or what have you, has always meant to tickle the funnybone of those of us with a certain type of appreciation of alt-humor. Has it helped? I think that in life knowing what is BS is valuable. Fellow anons on the internet calling you a fucking nigger titted jew with AIDS and GDIAF? Priceless. Really. You had to be there.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. over9000OT Member

OP is a faggot.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Loki's spawn Member

Didn't you read his post? Everyone's a faggot.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I think this should be a mandatory read for every newfag. Maybe get Rufus to expand it like he did the Wikileaks memo.

Still... Get the fucking nigger newfaggots to read this shit so they stop with the PA army requests every 3 days.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

Especially you, faggot.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I JUST GRATUATID MY TROLLING LVL 1 COURSE!!!1 ANONYMOUS WERKS AND IT H3LPS FAGGOTS!
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Odd... I thought this was like a RPG and we all had different levels of Trolling...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. over9000OT Member

I'm a faggot, and you can too!
    • Like Like x 7
  10. Anonymous Member

I LOVE TEH GHEY IN YOU.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Ah, good ol' WWP... Where even the mods are STUPID NIGGER PEDO DUMBSHIT CRACK ADDICTED AIDS RIDDEN FAGGOTs!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. the anti Member

13. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I should post that video...
    • Like Like x 3
  14. CarterUSP Member

Faggotry works and it helps people.
  15. Anonymous Member

I HAVE SOLUTION TO FAGGOTRY ! e72ccca1c2a67803_Peppy.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Chanology will put hair on your palms and a gleam in your eye.

1234664435422_f.jpg

It is well worth the education.
  17. Anonymous Member

All of a sudden I am member of an exclusive club that calls themselves fags. I am still not a faggot, I have not leveled up, yet.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

WAIT? ANON ISN'T MY PERSONAL ARMY???? I DON'T BELIEVE THIS FAGGOTRY ! ? ! ?

REMEMBER NEW-FAGS ANON IS ALWAYS YOUR PERSONAL ARMY ; p
    • Like Like x 2
  19. SeWaF Member

Good on ya mate..

;-) a fellow FAGGOT..

lol

Namaste .
    [IMG]
    see ya wouldn't wanna be ya...
  20. Anonymous Member

Lol aaannnnd there we go
  21. Damn you, oldfags. Also I would like to mention that only newfags call others newfags.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. anon0004 Member

I am 12 and what is this?
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Anonymous Member

Total Posts: 1
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Please to be kindly pointing out bullbaiting videos thank you very much
    • Like Like x 2
  25. SOJOA Member

You havent paid for your course yet so you will not get your dipolma.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Well, I know I have a couple of favorite classics from Mark Bunker's xenutv channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/xenutv1) like the
    Dan Murman's what are your crimes!?!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REr7XfoiKrs&feature=fvsr
    Mary DeMoss mary-go-round: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KySUCtdGrMM

There are just so many nowadays, it's hard to keep up. A quick google search brought up a good list to get started with: http://www.google.com/search?oe=utf...e=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=vid:1&source=og&sa=N&tab=iv

Anybody else have some favorites they would like to recommend?
  27. pedrofcuk Member

You can practice your TRs and bullbaiting on anonireland.com FYI :)
  28. Ten years in talk radio as a female conservative. I think I can handle myself.

*toothy grin*
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Ohhhh you ain't seen nothing yet! Unless you have been through the bowels of /b/, this will be a whole new world of butthurt fun for you!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. veravendetter Member

I'm still paying freeloader debt for bailing out on Operation Mullet-Gro in 2004
    • Like Like x 5
  31. Anonymous Member

All that means to me is your sensestive, no sense of humor and easliy offended.

She probably has a vagina like an ice box too.......
    • Like Like x 1
  32. SOJOA Member

lol
  33. That's not what your mom said. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

BBBAAAZZZIINNNGGG!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

mommy, i need to come home.
    i had a great trip.
    i bought you a cool surprise souvenir!!
    love, anonymous

(yes, this is random , but sometimes you guise bore me to death)
  36. an0nim0uz Member

• Like Like x 10
  37. Anonymous Member

Yeah I know. Now we got female talkshow hosts stinking up the room with lame shit my last boss thought was fresh and witty.

Kill me now, plox.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. slobeck Member

WWP is a giant hugbox where everyone respects boundaries and never says anything hurtful. People feel safe to share their innermost stupidity without fear of reprisal. WWP thank you for for teaching me the true meaning of friendship and respect.

Meanwhile in this dimension: the op is an aids ridden nigger faggot who needs an immediate facerape. that is all.
    • Like Like x 6
  39. Herro Member

You're all a bunch of filthy breeders in my book.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anon Gin Member

is this here for the faggots thread ? I'm kinda new and easily suggestible
    • Like Like x 1